Beautiful moment

how everything started


chapter 5


SHK POV


"what happened hye kyo"my manager asked me after entering in the van.


"song jong ki...confessed to me..."


"ok,i see...WHAT!?"


"Please don't scream...what do i do now?"


"what do you mean?he has a girlfriend there is nothing to do,don't joke around,what the hell that boy"


"they broke up,i think it's alredy been a week more or less i am not sure"


"what?they broke up?was he the one who told you when they broke up?


"no,it's just that when i called to tell him i was coming to the baeksang awards his voice was really sad he previously told me they had some problems and yo ah in was strange after i mentioned his girlfirend,i think he knew already".


"woa...chincia,why did they break up?"


"because they don't love each other,well he belived to love her at last but...but he realized that the one he always loved...was me."


"omo! god,bold the guy"she then looked at me"so,what do you want to do now?...you...love him too right?"


"i don't know,i just want to tell him yes,that i love him too...i want to stay with him and touch him,but...i am scared."i looked at my long time friend in the eyes"yun bin came"


"WHAT?!that bastard came? "


"calm down,onnie!"i said trying to calm her from screaming so much.


"how can i?!i mean he came to the awards too,what if the media found out,you already went trough so much-omo!aigo.So what happened? what did that scumbag want from you?"she looked at me with a mix of curiosity and worry.


"sigh,"i looked at her unsure if i should talk or not,knowing her if she had to see him even from afar...aigo i can't even imagine what she will do"he wanted to get back together..."


"...what?are you serious?chincia?"her unbelivable tone was evident and the fact that she was mad wasn't something she was hiding.


"dae"i answered seriously and angry at the same time.


"CAN IT BE THAT THE BASTARD,CAN'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN?WHEN WE SAID STAY AWAY,WHAT IS IT THAT HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND?!ARRRGH"


"Calm down,i know how you feel..." that bastard really crossed the line...you love me?how dare you,big liar,that's what i think every time i remember what happened just a few hours ago."That man,is my misery,he cheated on me and now he say he want me back?don't make me laugh!he hugged me too"i was so mad that even if i didn't scream as much as her,my face gave it away,my manager saw me and stopped her sant for an istand she knows how much i went trough with him and that i can't even hear his name,but after that she started again.


"my god,what was in his mind?!"


"i don't know,but if it wasn't for song jong ki...i don't know what could have happened"my mind is a mess right now damn it.


"right,i must remember to thank him later"


I am now looking outside the the window of the van,my tought are full of him,full of the moment where i heard the words i so much wanted to hear,i am happy i really am but,this feelings are no good,right now his fame is rising and even if i answer to his feelings,i am afraid the media will crush us. Idon't know how deep his love really is. Must i risk everything for the unknown...




NEXT DAY


In the living room,relaxing while reading a book,in her jears to be confortable,it was her her well deserved vacation,what happened was hunting her,the best way to rest her mind and feel better was as always reading a book,just to make her mind go somewhere else,away from the situation she was in.


Sound of hye kyo's cellphone


"yeobuseyo?"


"hello hye kyo,i am song jong ki"


"...who?"immersed in the story"i see..."suddenly realizing"who did you say you are?"


"song jong ki"


Song hye kyo's eyes are now wide open,"o-oh jong ki,yea right,you are jong ki"how embarassing god!.


"are you ok?"


"yes,of course,i was just reading and the story was good so i was really immersed in it sorry i didn't reconized you sooner"


"o don't worry,so what kind of story is it?can you tell me what it's about?"


"o,sure...it's about...i don't remember"she said  plainly"i can't remember,o my god!what is happening to me!"she said bringin her hand to her face panicking from the embarassement.


"ahahah,it's ok don't worry,you can tell me after you have remembered"


"right,yea i will do that"she said happily relieved.


"i am happy to hear you laugh...i want to see you so much..."he said with a manly vioce and a sweet tone.


SHK POV


I remained silent,the smile i had was replaced by a surprised expression,i want to see you too,so much,you can't even imagine it i thought closing my eyes listening to his voice.


"..."


"hye kyo...i want to see you"


"me too"she answered a little hesitantly.


"really?"


"...yea"


"then...can i come to your house?i am shootin a CF but i am almost done"


"ok,there is no problem"


"good,then i will come soon!"his voice was happy,almost too happy while she couldn't calm down.She lookd at herself and realized the state she was in.


"omo!what am i wearing!i can't let him see me like this!"she went running upstairs,where her room was,she looked first in the mirror"o gosh,i am horrible,what's with with this jersey,not to mention this loosy ponytail!"she desperately went to her wardrobe and searched for something,everything is fine as long as her actual image disappear. After desperately searching she finally found what she wanted "ho!here!i found it" Song hye kyo started to dressed up,untied her hair that fortunately werent so bad,they just needed some styling,so after fixing her hair she was now ready to receive him. Song hye kyo's outfit was simple yet elegant at the same time,she was wearing a simple white tee paired with a clear blue blazer, and dressed down casual with denim white shorts.After wearing a light make up,she was ready,just in time to recive him,because the door bell started to ring.She run down stairs  and after calming down she opened the door,after seeing him her heart started to beat incontrollably.


"hi hye kyo"he said smiling at her sweetly,she stared at him in a haze for awhile


"can i come in?"


"hu?sure,please come in"


"thanks"


"please sit down,do you want something to drink?"he sat down on the couch and then answered at her question"ok,everything is fine"


"o really?how about green tea?"


"sure,thanks"she went in the kitchen and after taking the tea and some snaks she went out.


"omo,tea was fine,there was no need to bring snack too"


"it's ok,you must be tired,yesterday after touching you i clearly felt how tin you became,you should eat more",after saying that she realized the mistake she made,she promised herself not to bring the events of yesterday in today's meeting,albeit she was aware that doing that wasn't possible since he probably wanted an answer to his confession,even so she tried her luck,but it didn't work.
In the room fell a sudden silence,both of them stayed silent for awhile,hye kyo looked away with an alf smile an embarassed one,she could feel the stare of the handsome man,who was looking at her as if knowing what she was thinking.


"...about yesterday..."


"yes,it was a really beautiful and a funny night right?ahahah,i mean-sigh ok i am no good at this..."she sat in the near couch and looked at him "thanks about yeasterday,if it wasn't for you..."


"i was angry"


"what?"hye kyo asked not anderstanding the meaning behing this last sentence.


"when i saw you in his arms,i couldn't stand it,the sudden hurge to get you out of that man embrace was the only thing my mind could think at the moment.I know it's childish of me but,i want to be the only man who can hug you"he gently took her hand and placed them in his hands"the only one who can take your hand...i want to be the only one for you song hye kyo".


"cman!"she said looking away,breaking free from the hold of his hands,he looked at her visible shocked and with a sad and disappointed expression.She knows that this hurt him,but this is something she must do.


"between us,won't work,jong ki"she tried to hide her pained face but her voice gave it away.


"why song hye kyo?"


"why?because...your career is at his peak righ now and a romantic story,won't be good for you."


"what you are saying is that...you feel the same?"he asked.


"that's not it!"she said,still avoiding his eyes.


"look at me hye kyo..."jong ki said with a warm voice,


"There is no need"he then got closer to her,gently touched her cheeks till her small face is finally entirely in his hands,he then gently turned her around to look at him,her expression,is pained and full of worries,seeing her like this made his heart hurt,but he wanted an answer.


"do you feel the same?"


"...what if i say yes,what will change?can we really make it work?"


"of course we can,we can do it"his voice softened and became a little happier.


"are you sure?i already went trhu this and it wasn't exactly a walk in the park for me"


"i am sorry to say this,but i am happy it didn't work with them...don't take it the wrong way,i am not saying it because i like the idea of you suffering,but because,thanks to that now i have the chance to be with you."


"what if you get tired of me?you said you love me,but you are bound to work with beautiful women and you will be swayed and then leave me,i don't want to feel like that ever again."


"please don't lump me with your ex,i am different..."with a decisive and serious face he finally asked her what he wanted to hear so badly"...do you love me?don't think about those complicated things just say yes or no"


"...yes!"jong ki looked at her surprised"to tell you the truth i fell in love with you a long time ago"


"what?"


"it's like you heard,i am in love with you...i wanted to touch you too and to be touched by you,i usully don't do the things i do with you,even as friends,i knew you had a girl and i tried to put a distance between us,but my hand alway went towards your hand...i wanted to touch this hand so badly"she carressed the hand that was placed on her right cheeck,her face was bright red and in her eyes tears started to form"what else"he came close to her face as she kept on talking"i wanted...i want to...feel your lips on mine again"he came more close to her,he is now smiling at her,a tender smile,he is now looking at her lips"i see"then he finally closed the distance for the last time and kissed her,the both of them closed their eyes,the kiss was gentle,he kissed her slowly as the both of them bring all their feelings into this sweet kiss.He slowly parted from her lips and then rested his forhead on hers"i love you song hye kyo,i want to treasure you,make you happy"


"will you leave me?"she said in a low and sowrried voice.


"never,don't even think about it,i recently found out that i am hoplessly in love with you for much longer than i could imagine,i couldn't even think that this day would come,i worked so hard to hear your words,do you think i am so stupid to leave you?"


"jong ki..."


"say you love me, i am begging you"he said in a low voice.


"...i love you,jong ki"he looked at her in surprise.


"again"


"...i love you"he samiled brightly.


"how much?"he was really hoplessly in love is heart is full of her voice he wouldn't mind hearing it for the rest of his life.


She smiled a little"a lot,are you satisfied now?"hye kyo asked jokingly.


He smiled in a manly and y way,the way he looked at her made her heart beat wildly,she is mezmerized by his eyes


"no"


He said smiling,then he suddenly captured her lips once again,this time he wanted more he waited so much to taste her lips,her tender lips,he so much wanted to feel again,from the time they filmed dots. His kiss is becoming more deep and song hye kyo liked it,she circled her arms around him to pull him closer,they stopped to breath and looked at each other in a daze,the two of them remained silent looking at each other,they needed another kiss when song hye kyo's phone suddenly rang and short after his phone rang too.They had no choice but to answer.


They finished talking on their respective phone and then looked at each other.


"sorry jong ki i have to go"


"it's ok me too,i also have to go...but i want to stay with you"


"me too,i also want to stay with you...but work is work,there's nothing we can do"


"sigh that's right,this is one of the moment when i hate being an actor"


"ahahah"


"when can i see you again?"


"we will find some time"


He started to walk torwards the door when he suddenly turn around.


"hye kyo,we are together now,so don't you dare cheat on me arasso?"he said all gealous,this brings memories of yoo si jin back.


"mpfff,of course not,i won't cheat...you don't go and cheat on me,i don't know what i will do if you cheat"


"omo...are you...pheraps gealous?"he said all happy and in a teasing way walked torwards her while she take a step back"


"of course,what do you think i am,just so you know i don't think i will watch any of your romantic dramas or movies"


How sweet, "i think i might like this part of you"he kept on walking torwards her when she finally reach the wall he led her to,after trapping her he goes for another delicious kiss.


"ya!whata tease you are"she said pouting a little,that made him smile in amusement,she is too cute for words.


"only because it's you"they smiled at each other.