embarrassing moments

how everything started

chapter 6


AsiaWorld-Expo Arena in Hong Kong,June 11, Saturday.It's about time for my fanmeeting but there is still some time left,so i called my sweet and beautiful other half,Song hye kyo.That's right we are now a couple,i can't belive she is now my girlfriend.I confessed to her the day of the awards,she was in a schoked state i tought she would feel burdened by my feelings,but i had no choice,i couldn't deny what i felt anymore,no more excuses i wanted her and so i confessed.After the awards ended and everyone went home,i was in my room and i couldn't sleep,i could only think of what happened before,of her eyes and about the answer i would get from her,i was really worried.
The next day i had a CF to shoot and it was near her house,i battled with myself"should i call her?,should i not?"that's what i thouth at the time,then i finally decided to call her,it might have been too soon but i wanted to see her,even if only for a little bit.When she finally answered,i could tell she didn't exept my call,she was reading a book and was so interested and invested in the story that didn't pay attention to the caller,and when she finally realized she paniked,in a funny way,even without seeing her,she already was able to make me laugh,i wanted to see her smile so badly,so i asked her if seeing her would be good and she agreed.I was so happy,i wanted to run to her ,but i was in the middle of work,so i tried my best in doing it seriously,trying not to make any NG,the directior was surprised by my efficency,the filming finished sooner that expected,perfect.I greeted everyone and then run to take a taxi to arrive sooner.When i was finally there i tried to prepare myself trying to act as normal as possible,but i decided not to hide my feelings anymore,so if i wanted to see her,i told myself that she have to know it.
She opened the door,she was stunning,everything she wear is gold on her,she was dressed in a simple white tshirt and white shorts and she completed her out fit with a clear blue blazar,she put a light make up on,so yes,she was beautiful.She tried her best to hide her embarrassement,but i could tell right away,that she wasn't exactly at easy at that moment,i knew that,i knew,but i had to ask.


FLASHBACK


"...about yesterday..."


"yes,it was a really beautiful and a funny night right?ahahah,i mean-sigh ok i am no good at this..."she sat in the near couch and looked at me,in a serious way "thanks about yeasterday,if it wasn't for you..."it wasn't what i wanted to hear from her,not a thanks.


"i was angry"i wanted her to know


"what?"hye kyo asked not anderstanding the meaning behing my last sentence.


"when i saw you in his arms,i couldn't stand it,the sudden hurge to get you out of that man embrace was the only thing my mind could think at the moment.I know it's childish of me but,i want to be the only man who can hug you"i gently took her hand and placed them in mine "the only one who can take your hand...i want to be the only one for you song hye kyo".i wanted her to know that i wanted to be the only one for her,that no man,can touch her but me.


"cman!"she said looking away,breaking free from my hold,i was shocked and sad at the same time,why is she like this?was i rejected?that's what went trhu my head.


"between us,won't work,jong ki"song hye kyo suddenly said,that made me a bit confused,could she feel the same?the only way for me to know the only way was asking.


"why song hye kyo?"


"why?because...your career is at his peak righ now and a romantic story,won't be good for you."what?is that what she is worried about?i thought.


"what you are saying is that...you feel the same?"i asked trying to see if my theory was right.


"that's not it!"she said,still avoiding my eyes,she was lying.


"look at me hye kyo...",


"There is no need"i went closer to her,gently touched her cheeks till her small face was finally entirely in my hands,i gently turned her around so she could look at me,her expression,is pained and full of worries,seeing her like this made my heart hurt,but i wanted an answer.


"do you feel the same?"


"...what if i say yes,what will change?can we really make it work?"i couldn't belive it,so she felt the same,but i can understand that she was scared,i wanted to make her know that i won't leave her,that if she agrees to be with me i will do my real best to treasure her.


"of course we can,we can do it"i was happy even if she still didn't admit her feelings.


"are you sure?i already went thru this and it wasn't exactly a walk in the park for me"


"i am sorry to say this,but i am happy it didn't work with them...don't take it the wrong way,i am not saying it because i like the idea of you suffering,but because,thanks to that now i have the chance to be with you."that's right,as much as i hate those men who made you suffer and made you feel like crying,i am equally grateful because now you are here with me.


"what if you get tired of me?you said you love me,but you are bound to work with beautiful women and you will be swayed and then leave me,i don't want to feel like that ever again."There is no way!my heart will always stay with you no matter what,no girl can compare to you.


"please don't lump me with your ex,i am different..."with a decisive and serious face i asked her what i wanted to hear so badly"...do you love me?don't think about those complicated things just say yes or no"


"...yes!"my gosh,my head was a mess,i could feel my heart beating more than usual"to tell you the truth i fell in love with you a long time ago"


"what?"


"it's like you heard,i am in love with you...i wanted to touch you too and to be touched by you,i usully don't do the things i do with you,even as friends,i knew you had a girl and i tried to put a distance between us,but my hand alway went towards your hand...i wanted to touch this hand so badly"she carressed the hand that i placed on her right cheeck,her touch combined with her words made my heart race even more,her face was bright red and in her eyes tears started to form"what else"i came close to her face as she kept on talking"i wanted...i want to...feel your lips on mine again",she want me to kiss her,i am so happy,i smiled,a tender smile,i couldn't help but look at her lips,those beautiful red lips"i see"i finally kissed her,this time is different,from the time we where filming the drama,i can feel her love for me,song jong ki,only me.
It was a gentle and sweet kiss, i kissed her slowly,i could hear her feelings for me with just this kiss.I broke our kiss and then rested my forhead on hers"i love you song hye kyo,i want to treasure you,make you happy"


"will you leave me?"she said in a low and worried voice.


"never,don't even think about it,i recently found out that i am hoplessly in love with you for much longer than i could imagine,i couldn't even think that this day would come,i worked so hard to hear your words,do you think i am so stupid to leave you?"


"jong ki..."


"say you love me, i am begging you".


"...i love you,jong ki"the words i love you that came out of was like music to me,i was really surprised.


"again"


"...i love you"i couldn't hide my smile,she is the only woman who made me this happy.


"how much?".


She smiled a little"a lot,are you satisfied now?"i smiled happily.


And so from that day we are now together,i found out that i wasn't the only one who is gealous,she is too,she said that seeing me kiss other girls won't be good for her heart,so she won't look at any of my romantic drama or movies,ahahah,so sweet. But i am going to see hers,why?not because i am a masochist,but because i want to see who are the bastards who touched her lips,i will make sure to not make her go near Them again...no damn it,what am i a ganster?.


END OF FLASHBACK


"Song hye kyo,i love you"


"mpfff,aigo,i love you too"


"how much?"


"more than you"how can she be this sweet,i wanna hug her!.


"I love you more"


"ahahah,jong ki...i miss you..."my heart just went out of my chest and then got back inside.


"you are a criminal"


"what why?"


"don't you dare say those words to anyone else arasso?"


"ahahah,how cute,my jong ki,of course i wont'...you are the only one for me...i love you"


"..."


"jong ki?jong ki,are you there?"


"hye kyo what to do?i want to see you right now..."


"it's impossible now,you know it,i am in paris and you in china"


"i know,but-"


"more importantly,don't you dare touch another girl! fans,mc or what not,it's already hard enough knowing that you have to kiss other actresses so please try not to overdo it"


"omo..."


"what?!"


"mpfff,do you love me so much?" this must be a dream,it's so good hearing these words from her.


"...DAE!so what?can't i?"


"omo!so cute,so very cute,this girl chincia,mpff"


"what are you laughing about?"


"it's just...you are too cute,i so much want to see what face you are making now"


"damn it!anyway arasso?"


"yea,you are the only one for me,hey when i get back to seoul how about we see each other?let's go on a date?"


"of course"


"jong ki,there are something we must tell you" a staff member called me.


"o,crae,i am coming,sorry my love,i have to go now"


"ok,love,don't cheat,aasso?"


"ahahah,i won't"


"ok, go now it's time right?do you best,"i could hear her smiling in the phone,she is happy.


"ok,i will call you later"


"arasso,"


I looked at my phone and smiled,"that girl is really my light,when she is jealous is the cutest things in the world".


"jong ki?what are you so happy about?you are grinning all by yourself"said my manager.


"o,it's ok,i am just that happy"neither me or hye kyo said anything to anyone,not even to our friend yoo ah in,we want to wait the right time before saying them the good news,"anyway what is it that you wanted to tell me?"


"o right,there is some fans who sent us some stories about you,fanfiction and the like,so they decided to let you read some what do you  think?"


"o sure!i want to read them,but...there is a problem,i can't read chinese"


"don't worry we won't let you read those,who aren't tranlated,we took some online,there are some chinese fans who wrote them in english too,either way they are  from all over the world,we didn't read them,you will be the first ok"


"sure,where are they?"


"you will receive them,when you will be on the actual show"


"i see,ok yung"


"jong ki it's time!prepare"said a member of the stuff


"dae!"i answered happily.


A few minutes later,they prepared a table,near me there 's a pile of paper wich i suppose are the fanfictions my fans sent me,i am really curious to see what they wrote.The MC just arrived and asked me to choose one.


"here song jong ki sshi,you can read a few,we don't know what's inside,it's a surprise to us too,go on and choose"


"ok,here i go then"i didn't know what to choose, either was fine so i just took the first one.
It was a story about me and song hye kyo,my love,i was happy about that,maybe if we go out in public these girls will be happy for us.So i stated reading this first fanfiction,at first it was good and sweet,it was good to see how much love they have for us,so i happily continued to read,but at one point my eyes,widen an i was schoked to no end,the story became more daring and y-like and even more,i coudn't bring myself to read it and the MC noticed.


"jong ki sshi?is everything fine?"


"o,y,yes"i faked a smile,but how can i read in publc this!anyway i tried once again "then we kissed passionately and..."my pulse became faster and faster,i could feel my face becoming hot,i must be really red right now,i am trying my best to control myself but this story is really well made,i can't help but imagine me and hye kyo...only thinking about it is already making me feel weird,my gosh what do i do?!...for now let's try and read something else.


"well,it's really...well made...cough,since it's long i will stop and read the next"


"sure,please do"said the mc.


I am still a little schocked by that,but i think and hope that will be the first and last one of that kind.I searched again in the pile of paper,one i could read hoping to be a good one,not that it was bad the first but...ok let's stop and read the next.


"here i go,i chose the next,the title is..."only reading the title didn't give me a good sensation."the night i made you mine"i froze,the mc understood that something was wrong and tried to lighten the mood.


"jong ki,is there something wrong?did they write something strange?like you being a dog or you becoming bald?ahahah"


"mpfff,no,that's not it"you don't even know how i happy would be if it was written how i became bald.


"then what is it?read it"


Ya!do you you want me to beg you?help me!this is torture"ok,cough,let's see...tonight she came at my house...beautiful as always...she touched my face down to my lips looking at me in a s-couch... and...i kissed-"


"UOOOO!"


"OMO!what is this?you are as red as a tomato"


"eh...eh...eh"i couldn't take it anymore,i was desperate,i tried to made the most of the situaton"no,it's ok,it's just hot really,cough,anyway,i better read these at home,i mean it's already late and it must be boring seeing me read right?"


"really? but we just-"i looked at the MC with pleading eyes praying that he would understand me.


"a,r-right!it's better if you take them home,then let's continue with..."i could finally take a sigh of relief,my heart calmed down,a little bit,but when i was alone again after the meeting was over my mind went again to what i just read,i am imagining everything,the kiss,her touch on my sking and more...when will i be able to held her that way-"ya!stop you,you animal!" what am i thinking aigooo.


"jong ki? what happened?"my manager asked worried.


"it's better if you don't know"i said exausted.


"...omo"


"stop it,whatever you are thinking stop it"


"i am not saying anything really mpfff"


"...ya!"




Seoul the next day on the phone with song hye kyo.


"hello, my love are you in seoul?"


"hye kyo my l-"i suddenly remembered about yesterday,to tell the truth i read the fanfiction i didn't finish in the fanmeeting and,my gosh...i can't think of hye kyo in the same way again,before i was busy trying to figure out about my feelings and with all the busy schedule i have,i never really thought about that,well yea a few times,but now it's different i became really concious of her...


"love...jong ki...jong ki sshi!"


"omo!what,what is it?"


"what do you mean,it's awhile that i am calling you but you didn't say anything"


"yea,i am sorry,i am a little tired"


"i see,but hey i have something to tell you,we can't see each other today"


"WHAT!?Why?,i really miss you!"


"i know,i miss you too,but what can i do,some work piled up again"


"...i see,work is work,sigh"


"i will make it up to you i promise,i love you"


"you better do it"


"ahahah"


We finished talking and i was really sad and disappointed,i took a taxi and i am finally arrieved at home,i was about to reach the door when i saw a familiar face waiting for me with a smile on her face.


"...hye kyo...what are you doing here?...you said you couldn't make it"


"it was a joke,i wanted to surprise you"then she suddenly run towards me and hugged tightly.


"i missed you,jong ki so much"


"you smell so good,i missed this,so did i surprise you?"she said teasingly.


"of course!you can't even imagine how much i missed you"i started to hug her tightly with a happy smile on my face swinging from right to left.


"hey,instead of going out,come inside i have to take a shower and then we can order something what do you think?"


"sure"she looked at me without breaking the hug and then kissed me.


"...how bold miss"i said teasingly and smiling at her"ya!then no more kisses"she pouted,let go of me and turned to the door,i can't help but find it really cute it makes me smile everytime"ahahah...who said no kisses,i didn't agree"i grabbed her and brought her closer with one hand i held her wrist and with the other i touched her check and then i kissed her"this is better"she hit me jokingly a few times in my chest but then we kissed again.






"hye kyo,come inside,order what you want i will go and take a quick shower"


She smiled at me"ok"


Song hye kyo is in my house right now what should i do?i wonder if she ever thought about...that.After i showered i went out but i forgot my change in my bedroom so i went out with only a towel hiding my lower body. I looked around searching song hye kyo.


"hye kyo,love,where are you?"then i saw her standing where i left the fanfiction i was reading,


"s-"she turned around to look at me and i could see her embarrassed expression as her face became red till her ears.


"ya!go and dress up!"she said closing her eyes as she swing the paper,hoping she didn't read it i went to her in panick.


"hye kyo!give me that!please give it back!"she made a step back as she saw me coming closer.


"ya,don't come close"


"then give it back"at one point i lost my balance and and found myself on top of her,my eyes found hers,she is red,really red and my heart is about to explode.


i know the fanfiction thingsmight be over the top,but i wanted to put it in,i found it funny,i dreamed about that scene and jong ki was really read,that's how that scene came to light,i hope it won't be too stupid and that you all can enjoy this chapter. ^^