bad news

how everything started


chapter 7


I am on top of her and i can see she is looking at me,red,she is really red, at one point she use her two arms to cover her face,she didn't utter a word,in her hand she kept on holding the fanfiction.


"hye kyo...are you ok?"i said in a low and embarrassed voice,my eyes can't stop but look at her.


"...why aren't you saying anything..."


"..."


"did you...read it?"


"hey...look at me"


"don't look...at me" a bit surious i wanted to look at her and wanted an anwer too obviously,so with my right hand i tryed to take down her arms off of her face.


"please...look at me-"i was finally able to look at her face,she have that same expression,red a bright red and the look on her eyes i find it really y...my god this is torture"


"more importantly...when are you going to get off,song jong ki?"


"o?o sure"i finally get up and offered her my hand to help her,she took my hand and finally she got up,but this time she was the one who almost fell but i was able to stop her fall,just something was a little wrong...


"you almost fell,be careful"i said looking at her


"jong ki..."


"what?"


"i...i feel something strange"


"what do you mean?"she suddenly brought her hands to her face,this time even her hands are red.


"...PLEASE PUT SOMETHING ON!"    


"what do you mean i-"then i looked down and i saw my private part without the towel and if that wasn't enought i finally realized the sensation i felt for awhile,my nacked lower body was pressed against her real tight.


My eyes widened and i finally let go"omo!sorry!"i grabbed the towel who was on the ground at my left side,then i quicly went upstairs then stopped turned around to look at her.


"w-what is it?"she made a step back.


"stop please,or we will fall down again...or maybe that's what you want?"i tried to act normal and started to with a smirk on my face.


"w...of course not!"


"then give me the paper back will you?"she instantly gave it back


I went in my room and sat down,my heart keep on beating,it won't stop no matter what i do,damn!looking her so close,was amazing,another moment like that and i would...

 


Meanwhile downstairs song hye kyo sat on the chair nearest to her,she looked blankly into space,


"...wow hye kyo...it's been so little the two of you became a couple and you already...aish,pyontae!...song hye kyo...why didn't you take the opportunity to at least touch his bare chest! damn it! my god what will he think if he knew it...sigh"she then looked at the stairst and something came to mind.


"ciaccaman,why can't i read those paper?something is wrong...anduegetta!i must read them"she get up and goes to his bedroom,he was asleep,he didn't even change and remained with his towel.


"omo!"she was surprised and then turned around.


"damn jong ki,change and then sleep!aish"then she slowly turned around to look for the paper.


"but,it came in handy,eheheh i can search all i want"she was so busy searching  that she didn't notice two pair of arms trapped her.


"and what are you doing in someone else's room miss?"he wispered near her ear making her jump from the schock.


"omo!"she is still surprised and before turning around she tried her best to be as collect as possible.


"well,it's not what you think-"she suddenly realized that his body is really near her's and she couldn't help but sneak a pick at his bare chest.


"and what am i thinking miss song hye kyo sshi?"he looked amused whatching her every reaction,his voice who seemed so much more manly at that moment made her feel really hot.


"i-i-i don't know it's just not what you are thinking...now please let me go"she tried turned to where the door was trying to free herself from him but he didn't seem to like the idea,so he grabbed her and brought her on the bed.


"what are you doing...let me go now"like before he is now on top of her,looking at her in a teasing but manly way.


"i thought you would potest more than this"


 O no jong ki,why are you doing this,you are here and i am feeling strange she thought by herself.


"So,why aren't you saying anything,hye kyo?"he took one of her hands and brought it on his bare chest.


"here,hit me like you always do-"suddenly jong ki was shoked,she didn't hit him instead she started to touch his bare chest.


"hey w-what are you doing?"


"just touching you,can't i?you are mine so i can touch at least your chest"


"you-how can you...you do know that i am right?"he said to her seriously making her look at him.


"...yes,i do"she looked seriously into his eyes too


"then,why are you  doing this?what if i want to do something to you?no one can stop me"


"...yes,i do"as flustered as he was he felt an urge to kiss her,a sweet kiss that she accepted happily,as she touched his face when he stopped.


"saying such thing in this situation..."


"jong ki..."she looked at him and then kiss his cheeck taking him by surprise and linking her arms around him buring her face in his neck that soon after she kissed making him gasp.


"hye kyo...what's happening"she then hugged him tight


"i don't know,this is what you do to me...never before in my life something like this happened to me" then he kissed her neck too,he gave her little kiss up to her jaw till he captured her lips,their mouth completed each other,the kisses became demanding,it was like a dance. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.


Jong ki take her hand and kiss her palm then looked back at her"you are beautiful"she blushed and he saw it finding so cute and lovely.


"i love you...jong ki"he looked at her eyes as his desire for her started to consume him,he went for a kiss once again when they are interrupted by song hye kyo's phone,it was their friend yoo ah in,she knew it because she set a different ring tone for him,she stopped suddenly and took the phone.


"omo is yoo ah in!i forgot he had something to tell me!"


"o right!he said he had to talk to me too"


They looked at each other a little embarrassed then she get up suddenly.


"ok...then i will go and call him back"but he pulled her back in to his arms and kissed her once again,when he slowly pulled away from her lips she was the one to bring his face close and kiss him,she was surprised herself but she couldn't stop,his kiss were like magic,she wanted to never leave his side and part from him.


"i love how you kiss me hye kyo, i never could think of you being this bold"he said smiling and teasing her.


"and whose fault do you think it is?little boy"she too,she knows he hate being called like that,she then run away.


"ya! where are you running come back here!"she suddenly stopped and kissed him again something he didn't expect,she looked at her phone,a message from yoo ah in came saying to come at his house,he has something to show her and that he was about to tell jong ki too.


"this is all for today,we must go to you ah in,look at your phone,he sent you a message"what?right here is the message.


"i am going outside,dress up"she got out and closed the door, then she made a sight of relief as she couldn't belive what just happened and what they where about to do if yoo ah in didn't call,he heart wouldn't stop,she could feel every part of her body that he touched and kissed becoming hot,while jong ki was speachless,he kept on thinking about what happened just before and how he could feel so happy and good,he was glad that the call came,because if someone didn't stop him he would have gone all the way,her lips were more delicious then ever.


Jong ki dressed casually and together the two went to yoo ah in house,in the car the two of them didn't really talk much,what happened before was still vivid,they where so open just before but now everytime they looked at each other made them remember everything,after awhile they finally arrived.


SJK POV


"hi guys!always together hu?"


We looked at each other and laughed a little, feeling a little guilty because we still keep everything a secret,even if we show our affection in everyone eyes we are only good friends.


"so what happened,that you have something to say?"i asked trying to change the topic.


"right!first come inside"


"sure"i looked at her and can't help but think about before,about her touch about the fact that maybe she want it too,she was so damn beautiful,her every existence is making everything meaningful for me,i wonder when can we love each other openly,but staying like this is good too,i want to kiss her so much.Before entering our friend's house i told yo ah in that she have forgotten something in her car.


"ah in,she forgot something we are going to take it back"


"hu?me?i forgot something?"she said without understantding.


"yes,you did"i grabbed her hand and took her near our car.


"did i really really forget something?"she asked me curiously then i brought her in a hug.


"yes,you did,me"she then hugged me back then we looked at each other as i pushed her back gently towards the car and i started to kiss her gently,she touched my face with her hands and then after we stopped she touched my lips with her finger and then she kissed me again,everytime she kiss me i feel like i am going into another world, i love her so much and i can tell she loves me too,i am so happy.After the kiss we hugged again.


"jong ki,let's go,it's time now"she said while hugging me.


"i know,but i don't want to".


"love let's go,really he is waiting"


"really then you let go,you don't seem to be so eager to let go either"i said teasingly.


"that's why you let go first,hu?"


"no"


"mpfff,ok really at three let go at the same time"


"ok"


"1-2-3"


"...ya,why didn't you let go?"


"right why didn't you let me go miss?"


"mpfff,ok for real let's go"we let go of each other,but i wanted another kiss.


"we are going but give me another kiss hu?"


"ya,we did just now,if we start...we won't stop anymore..."she said embarrassed and i love so much when i make her this way.


"a quick kiss hu?"


I lowered to be at her level"cmon"she looked at me


"ok,only a quick one"


"sure!"i said smirking and closing my eyes


"she then take my face in her hands and kiss me,but i kissed her back with a good one.


"ya we said a quick one"


"it was quick,a kiss more short than thiss we never did it before right?"


"ya!"she hit me and then walked towards the door.


"mpfff"you love my kiss say the truth" i .


"stop it,or i am gonna make you bald for real"


"how will you do it?you are so short you won't be able to reach me"


"sigh..."she looked at me with a teasing expression"i have my ways so be careful.


"i am really curious to see your ways"i said while putting my arm around her.


"mpfff,we came back!sorry for the wait"


"o it's ok,you are a couple after all"he said plailnly as if there was nothing wrong,but we were really schocked by this,when we tried our best and even felt guilty because we were so secretive.


"wait,how do you know?"


"oh please,do you think i am blind?i could tell right away"


"but how?"asked song hye kyo.


"sigh...the way you two look at each other,jong ki never stopped looking at you and sometimes he start laughing like a mad man,and touching you or taking your hand seemes his mission.You are no better,at the baeksang awards you always reached for his hand too,always smiling and being happy,sometimes,you would look at him in a daze when he is not looking at you.do you think we are stupid?"


"really?you looked at me as if you are in a haze?"i asked curiosly smiling.


"stop it,jong ki,anyway you said we?we who?"


"everyone?our friends,your managers,and even the whole world?"


"what are you saying they are only speculating"


"o please,at the press when jing goo said he hoped to play a couple with her one day,you said you have better chemistry and when you said your ideal type,you pratically described her"


"but we denied our relationship,jong ki even said that he won't go public,so we are showing together so that we can saying that we aren't hiding anything because we are only friends"


"even so,they can see the chemistry and your lovely stare"


"so we are...just stupid?"


"well,maybe?eheheh,but let's talk about our main topic"


"yea,let's change topic,i feell to idiotic right now sigh,so what?"he give us a script.


"hu what is this?"i asked


"read it"


"wait,this is the next role i am ging to play,i alreay gave my answer,so what?"ah in expression became more serious.


"yea,i also had the same wcript,as the lead so what?...what with that face?"


"well...i found out that the one who is gonna play along side the two of you is..."


"who?"


"hyun bin...i wanted to advise you since i know you are a couple and he is you ex"


"WHAT?!damn!why didn't they tell me?what are they playing at?"


"they didn't know till today,since you didn't come to the agency because of your work they said they will tell you later,the things is that they didn't know it,it was only today that he said he will play the one who will try and take you away from jong ki",


"what?!never,she will never act along side him!"


"right!no way in hell,he scared the hell out of me the other day!"


"the other day?"


"nothing,i will tell you later"


"anyway, i am afraid you can't"


"what?i can pay whatever price they want"


"it's not that,it's just that  the drama is around the corner and can't be delayed or find other actresses"


"so,i have to..."


"...yes"


"i can't belive that bastard,after i told him to let her be!"at that moment rage took the best of me.

 

 

 

 

I everyone,sorry for the wait my wrist still gives me problems but i wanted to write as soon as possible,this chapter is a little strange,maybe as you can see hyun bin may be a threat to jong ki again or maybe not,anyway i hope all of you like this new chapter,please comment below and tell me what if you liked this chapter,i went crazy this time,i think i was to sheese this time around ^^