my love is jealous too

how everything started

chapter 10




The next day.


SHK POV


I finally open my eyes and in front of me i can see his chest,i am in his arms,i can't even try to remember what happened yesterday between us, i can't even belive i was so into it. Curious to see his face i look up and to my surprise he was awake and looked at me with a playful smile on his face,my eyes widened i could feel my face burning up.


"good morning,yeppuny"


"ah-"i covered my eyes with my hands"no,please don't look,it's embarrassing"i tried to move a bit away from him.


"and just where do you want to go?"he suddenly trap me in his embrace,i can feel his body near mine."how cute,chincia,my cute yeppuny is shy after what we did yesterday,it seemed to me like you weren't so embarrassed before"i could hear his voice near my ear"stop teasing,will you!yesterday-"


"what?"i am looking at his eyes and those beautiful lips,the lips that are all mine i couldn't say anything more because before i knew it i found myself wanting to taste his lips again,so i kissed him,i couldn't resist this man,my man.


"...wow...i didn't excpet you to kiss me so boldly,you were so shy just awhile ago"he said smiling at me in amusement.


"well...it's not my fault,your lips...nothing"


"no,no,no what,i wanna know,my lips?"


"stop it,please"he started to ticle me,and came more close so that i wouldn't be able to escape.


"no escape,my love,here we go,what did my lips do to you?hu?tell me i want to know"


"wa,you...you really love to tease me hu?"


"me?i am just so curious"he talked with a y voice coming close to me and touching my cheek"so?what did my poor lips ever do to you..."


Here we go again,this man have the power of making me become a mess...and i can't keep myself from touching him or kiss him,i looked at his lips then at his face,whth my firger i touched his lower lip"your lips are delicious,so delicious that i can't resist them"he took my hand"then don't resist them,come and taste them all you want"i looked at him for only a second,then i just pressede my lips against his, we are kissing again with the same passion we kissed the last night.His hands travelled from my cheek down to my chest,he touched me gently yet his touch made me feel all kind of things,i moaned,he then started to kiss every inch of me,from my chest to my navel as pleasure  spread throughout my body,i then stopped him and kissed him too, to places i know he likes,he moans too,he couldn't take it anymore he stopped what i was doing,he then looked at me with desire written all over his face,i saw his face go down to my lower parts,i almost came but he stopped before that,so he could enter me.In the end we passed our morning this way,enjoying every little momente,we didn't stop until we were satisfied.aìWe were happy what we didn't know was that our phones who were downstairs were ringing nonstop.We were once again in each other embrace,cuddling and giving each othere little kiss,we were really happy.


"Love,you know i  love you,right?"said jong ki to me,while i was resting my head on his chest"i know,but..."i get up to look at him"what?something is wrong?"he looked at me worried"of course!listen,i know that you will do more romantic dramas and movies in the future and i also know that if you don't do a good job your carrer won't go anywere,but i advice you not to let me see you touch the other actresses or take their hand outside the set or wathever arrasso?jong ki's worried expression was replaced by a teasing one"wait...are you being jealous right now?""aish,of course!you are mine alone now so don't you dare be all sweet in the future pressconferences ok?"


"mpfff"


"ya!"


"no caught,sorry and what do you mean by that?what shouldn't i do?"


"are you for real?"


"yes,show me so i won't do it anymore hu?"he said teasigly


"damn you!we are in bed what do you want be to show you!"he looked at the me who was now withouth the sheets on"right,i already saw everything"he watched at me all happy with his smile who seems to have conquered the world.I took a pillow and trew it in his face,he laughed.


"ahahhah,i am sorry were are you going?"


"don't look!you will not see anything anymore!"


"what!please don't be like this!it was a joke"he keeps on teasing,while i went to take clean clothes and underwear so that i can go in the bathroom to wash up.


"reflect on yourself!"


"wait!"he finally stopped me and placed my back on the cold walls,so you are jealous hu?"he said while he placed his hand near my face"tsk,what do you think?"


"mpfff,don't worry what you are worried about won't happen"


"i am not so sure it seems lke you like to touch your partner a lot song jong ki ssi"i said crossing my arms"ahahah,really? i didn't know it"


"...sigh,i give up,let me go"if it's a joke i didn't like it one bit"let me go now"i said all sad,jong ki finally inderstood that i wasn't in the mood for a joke,that i was serious,so he hugged me tightly"i am sorry,i was just joking,i promise,i won't touch any other woman outside filming ok?"


"..."


"i am happy,you feel the same as me,i thought i would be the only one to feel this jealous"


"sorry but i have never been touched or hugged my coostar so much as you do,you know?the one who should worry is me not you!"


"an i am not like that,i don't hug every actress i see you know,also just because do you think that only because you are not the type that hugs people a lot i wouldn't be jealous?the way every male actor look at you,when they are near,they way they seem to want to hold your hand at every occasion,is making me crazy"


"chincia?"i answered a little happy and teasing him.


"cincia,i just want to tell those people that you are mine and mine only"


"still i never touch others other then you,by my own volition at least"


"at least?"


"mpfff,anyway don't change the subject,i don't like you touching other women,so keep it to a minimum"


"arasso"he then smiled take my face in his big hands and kissed me gently.


"babu"i smiled at him. Suddenly we heard the door bell ring.


"who is it?are you waiting someone?..a guy?"


"ya!be serious,i don't know who is it,let me see"


we go downstairs and we look at the intercom,for our surprise it was my manager.


"omo!u-u-unnie what are you doing here?isn't today my day off?"


"hye kyo dear,open please jong ki manager is here too,he want to know if you know where jong ki is"


"what?"


"omo ottokke!?why did he came here in the first place?"


"hey,can'we reveal it to them at least?"


"no of course!"


"why?if i am not here anyway he will call the police"


"w-,ok then,let's say you arrived earlier ok?"


"ok,then,now kiss me"he said with his charming and y smile


"what?do you think it's the time?"


"i think it's the perfect time"


Gosh,i kissed him"go and change now.


"sure,i love you"


"me too"