Chapter 7

Distant Love

The days flew by and it seemed like only yesterday Miku and I have split. The gash in my heart for what I have done to her still hurts more than I could have imagined it still would. Me and the guys started into this building where Miku was so called located at and walked to the counter to sign up for a place to stay.

"Hello sir how may I assist you this morning?" The man at the counter said. I looked at the guys, took a breath and said, "I'd like a apartment here please, 7 bedrooms." The man fittled away at the computer to see if any were available.

"There are three available, would you mind the 50th floor or something lower for say 20th or 40th floor?" He said turning back to me.

"40th please." He registered us in and we paid for the place at the table and he handed our room key.

"Enjoy living at Jimsong Residents." He waved us away and we made our way to the elevator. Once the elevator close dthe guys started to speak.

"We really did this guys, were here, now what?" JB said looking unsure. I turned to him with a concerned look.

"Why do you say it like that? Isn't this why we came here for, to find and win Miku back." I said.

"Yeah I understand that but what if she doesnt want to talk to us, what if we ddid all of this for nothing." Jb said and the guys started to worry besides Jackson and I.

"Guys, stop with the what ifs.....maybe everything will work out for the better, and if not, Miku would want us to move on and be happy, I know that for sure. No matter how mad she may be, she still would wish the best for us and she knows we would for her. Make light of the situation and think positive, we all dont know the outcome of this, lets just see what happened next." Everyone looked at Jackson with a bewildered face. He looked back and scoffed.

"What never seen me speak so serious before...aish you morons." He said and we all laughed. The elevator came to a stop and the doors open. We made our way looking at numbers on the doors.

"Ahh here it is guys." BamBam said and ushered us towards room 356. We opened the door to find a fully furnished place with wonderful shiny floors and a high roof.

"Wow this place is nice, Seoul really has some good places." Jinyoung said and we shoke our heads in agreeance. We made up our minds with rooms and everything and sat down in the livingroom to talk again.

"Okay guys what now? How do we get Miku to meet with us." Yugyeom said.

"Ill text her to meet us at Boho Cafe down the street?" Jackson said.

"Do that, okay now how will we talk to her? What should I say, a simple sorry wouldn't do much." Mark said and they muttered among themselves.

"Maybe buy some flowers and something she may like, like one of those cute bracelets on that one magazine we looked at." BamBam the fasionista comes in.

"Yeah, nothing like a good bracelet will fix this." Jinyoung comes back with a sarcastic approach. He scoffed and turn to me, " Hyung,we should write a song for her, that way she cant say no to you." That got my mind thinking, a song, and we will put it in our new album.

"Yeah that is brilliant, lets get to work." We all stampered out the place and headed to JYP Entertainment.

 

~Miku's POV~

 

"So guys what yall wanna do? Movies?" I suggested and they all shrugged.

"What about go out to eat?" Jini said and I looked at him with a grin.

"You and your food Jin huh haha" I giggled and one of his eyes twitched proving he was hungry. We all started throwing out ideas but nothing seemed to ring "fun" in my mind. But one sugegstion caught my eye.

"What about we order pizza and challenge each other to a good video game, like a tournament to see who is best?" Jhope said and I stood up.

"Brilliant, lets get to work!" I ran over to the phone and dialed up my favorite pizza place in Seoul. Tonight was gonna be great.

 

Hey guys, sorry for the hiatus but now i'm back and will be delivering more chapters in the near future. Hope everyone is or had a great day. Saranghae evryone and as always annyeong! ^^