Chapter Three

Distant Love

  ​ I sat looking at the time and looked at my phone for a text back from Jackson.

 
"Man why is he taking forever to text me back on if he wants chow mein or just pork fried noodles?" I looked at the cashier and decided to get him the same thing as me. She put the order in and I paid for it early. I sat down at the table and Iooked outside the window. I saw a similar hair color that I havent seen in a while enter the building across the street.
 
"Could that be?? No she doesnt even live in this part." I shook my head and looked down at my phone to find a picture of me and Miku as my lockscreen. I looked at her for a while then at her hair color. The same color, redish brown?!?
 
"I know I am not tripping, that is her hair color.....wait many people could have the same hair color as her." I looked back at the building and questioned what I saw. 30 minutes later the food finally was cooked and boxed, after waiting and seeing people leave and come, my name was called.
 
"Mr. Tuan" the cashier called and two girls off across the restaurant looked up quickly and saw me and shrieked.
 
"Damn fans are here." I got u quickly and grabbed my food and walked out to find they were following me. I walked down the sidewalk fixing my hat when I noticed in the corner of my eye a glimpse of red. I turned my head and my heart dropped. It is her... but how?!?!?
 
"Oh my god, Miku, why did she come all the way over here for." At that moment a guy popped out of the car and raced to hug her. I stopped walking immediately. She smiled and said something but I couldnt here. She got in the car and left without even noticing me. The guys need to know about this, but what if they want to look for her?? Guess we are gonna have to find out.
 
"Miku.....why are you in Seoul???And who is that guy your with all of a sudden, I thought we were your only guys? Wait am I jealous? She cheated on me, she doesnt deserve me. But why do I still feel like I am missing something?" That thought ran through my mind all the way back to the dorm. I need second thoughts on this, and fast.
 
 
 
Hey guys, I hope you guys enjoy what you have read so far and I hope you guys will stick around for more Marku action!!! Saranghaeyo and as always annyeong!!