Chapter 5

Distant Love

I woke up this morning with such a big headache from crying. I havent heard from Jackson in soo long it made me relieved yet brought back so many memories that hurt my soul more than anything. I got up out of bed and looked at the time. Two hours, two whole hours before I face the people I holded dear to me for years that I was taken away from over something I didn't do yet I feel guilty most for.

 
"All of this wouldnt have happened if I didnt even liste to a word that bastard had to say to me. Gawd I am such an idiot." I walked over to my bathroom and took a shower and put on my outfit for the day. I only applied mascqura and some lip balm just to keep it suttle. I checked the time once more, only an hour and fourty minutes to go. I left the house with a weight attached to me, it felt like 5 million boulders were stacked ontop of me that wouldnt leave me alone. Is this how it feels like to have all the hurt and feelings rush back into your life? I dont like it, but maybe it would help me counsel myself better.
 
I walked to the nearest bubbletea shop and picked up my favorite, vanilla bubbletea with whipped cream on top. I made my way over to central park where I will see all of my old but yet young babies once again, gawd this is going to hurt.
 
MARK'S POV
 
I walked with the guys down the street and I felt guilty, very guilty for what happened years ago that I could have avoided and I would have still been with Miku, but with my blown out of proportion thinking it was all ruined. Now how am I going to face her, look her into her eyes and just say sorry, how is that going to change anything? All the hurt I put her through, making her think she was the bad guy, she was the villian that should be put into maximum prison. I should be that guy locked down under maximum prison.
 
I looked at the time and I looked at the big sign ahead of me, Central Park in big bold letters on the gigantic sign standing in all of its glory infront of us. Now it is time for me to try and undo the wrongs I have done in the best way I can. I turned to find BamBam and Yugyeom starting to cry as they could see Miku off in the distance sitting on a bench. I turned and saw her. The woman I loved and let get out of my reach so easily but let it hurt me so bad to the point of no return.
 
"Okay, so who is going first?" Jackson said and we all looked at each other.
 
"Well I cant go first because I need to think of what I am going to say to her." I said and back away. I didnt want to go because I wasnt prepared, its that I was afraid she would walk away from me and the others wouldnt be able to talk to her. I dont wanna ruin it for them like I did before, not again.
 
"I will go, maybe seeing someone she was close to would make her comfortable for the rest of you." Jackson said offering to go first. He walked away from us and we saw him approach Miku.
 
MIKU'S POV
 
I sat there on the bench just sipping at my bubble tea when I heard a familiar voice that made my heart clentch. I turned to find Jackson standing right next to the bench with a tear streaming down his face. My heart started to pound and tears just let loose onto my face. I got up and sat down my tea and I felt arms quickly envelope around me and I answered quicker than I ever have before. I held him soo tight, if I did anymore, I would have probably killed him.
 
"Miku, I missed you soo much I dont even know what to say." I heard Jackson say in broken english due to his tears. I cried even more but managed to say I did too to him. We pulled away and talked for a short time and he walked to the other side of the sidewalk and I heard running. I looked and before I could see who it was, arms just tied around me like rope and I heard a familiar voice say, "My noona", non-other than Yugyeom, my tall baby. He cried walking next to Jackson and I looked at the way Yugyeom came from and saw Junior crying walking at a quick pace towards me and I ran up to him knowing he would probably fall with all the tears in his eyes.
 
"Oh my god Miku, you dont even know how bad we all missed you. I felt soo bad for not being able to see you before we left, I felt heartbroken." Junior said and his words hurt me even more than just seeing him. He too walked over next to Jackson who was now holding Yugyeom and counseling him. I looked to see who was coming next and a tall male started to emerge around the corner wiping his eyes and I could tell my the face it was Jaebum. He started to walk quicker and quicker, then into a jog and sprint until he was holding me like a little child would a teddybear. We shared some words and he then left to stand by yugyeom, jackson, junior and yugyeom.
 
The next person came to know suprise, BamBam making the dramatic enterance holding flowers running like a drama you would see on tv. I took the flowers and hugged BamBam who has now cut the act and started crying like an insane baby. The next person came and he didnt give me time to say a word.
 
"Noona I missed you, please dont ever leave me out of anything ever again, why didnt you text me, why didnt you call me, why was jackson the only one to know what happend, you made me think low of you, why noona why!!" Youngjae said screaming and crying holding me and swinging me around with every question he asked. I could hear Jackson and Jb laughing to Youngjae's dramatic scene he just pulled.
 
The last person took a while to show u and we all know who this was....Mark, the man I let get soo close to me, the man who saw me cry more than the others, the one I thought who would never leave me no matter how bad things looked. The only man I let get soo deep into my mind it wasnt even funny. He then walked around the corner and slowly approached me with the saddest face I think I have ever seen him give. I knew from that face he was truly sorry without him even saying a word to me.
 
"Miku......I..." I cut im off quickly because I knew if he tried to explain himself he would start crying hard because I knew it affected him most to hear when he heard what actually happened.
 
"I know i know come here." Like I said he started crying harder than the others did and just hearing him cry made me break down just like him. From us crying, the others started crying just as hard but not as hard as me and Mark were. We all talked about what happened thoroughly and then talked about what happened in our life after the seperation. Neither side was better than the other.
 
A few ours later we all were chilling at the boys dorm and me and Mark were sitting in his room chiling and listening to their songs that they just released. All of a sudden, Mark stopped the music and it was dead silent, until he spoke.
 
"Miku, who was the boys who you met with Tuesday?" My mind went blank.