Chapter 6

Distant Love

​MARK'S POV

 
I woke up this morning, but for some reason, everything seemed brighter and more alive. I couldnt sleep at all last night, my mind was wondering and full of excitement just because of one thing, my lady was back into my life. And this time..I wont ever let her leave out of my life like that ever again.
 
Now everything is so clear to me, ever since she left I felt so empty, my whole world callapsed into one gigantic blackhole that I could never seem to get myself out of. But that one day I saw Miku in Seoul made my dark tunnel finally have a light at the end. She is my light, I dont want it to be pitch black ever again, I want her to be my personal sunshine that will never dim, she is mine.
 
I walked downstairs and made my way into the livingroom to find a special smell I havent smelled in a long time, it made my heart flutter with joy. I jolted into the kitchen to find everyone even Miku eating the dish that she used to always make me when I felt upset, her homemade kimchi stew. I stood dazed looking at her smile when she saw me walk in.
 
"Mark, are you just going to stand there or are you going to get some food, you look like you just saw an angel or sommething." I smirked when she said angel and whispered into her ear "but you are my angel." I heard BamBam and Yugyeom "ooh" in the background and everyone giggled at me as I blushed a little in embarrassment. I made a bowl of stew and sat right next to Miku as she just started eating too.
 
"So how are you enjoying Seoul Miku, I know that you are soo used to living in Gangnam. Did you see any of our amazing sites here?" Jaebum said with a giddy smile.
 
She replied with a cheeky smirk and replied, "dude, you only lived here for a few years, you didnt get born and raised here at all JB." We all laughed and JB threw a piece of kimchi at Miku and it landed in her hair. It happened in an instant she didnt even know where it went until someone told her.
 
"Dont you dare throw kimchi at my noona!" BamBam said and Yugyeom joined in with Youngjae. The hyungs joined forces against the young ones and it was all downhill from there. A...yess you have guessed it with my pointers...food...and war..... yess my friend...a food war.
 
"Its on dongsaengs, let the war begin!" Jackson said and food started springing out of the bowls onto people and pieces of meat were thrown, the war went down for only a few minutes until Miku had had enough.
 
"Guess, we were still eating that, why did we just waste it all?" She laughed and everything just got awkward.
 
"Pizza?" Junior offered and we all agreed. The pizza came 30 minutes later, halfway into all of our deaths. It was one funny day, and one of the best days of my life, the good old times that I missed soo bad have now came back to me, all because of Miku.<3
 
 
 
Hey guys, srry that this chapter is not that long but I promise the next one will be even longer than this one so that you all have a good treat of action that will happen soon. Ohh and I guess you are all wondering, where is the love triangle you promised PhoenixBear....well, the action will be awaiting for you next time on DISTANT LOVE!! See what I did there.....no.....okai.....saranghaeyo and annyeong chingus!!! *Heartz* FIGHTING!!!