Chapter One

Distant Love

Two years........two whole years that were the longest years of my life. Living alone, no company and no friends that used to make me feel happy and free. I sat in my room packing the last of my belongings and put them away in a bag.

"Finally, I have saved enough to follow Got7 to Seoul to support them even better, finally get to see them all in person again instead of threw a screen." i said with a relieved sigh. But them the past came back to haunt my mind. "But will I be able to see him without crying?" The question that lingered in my mind as I carried the last things into the taxi.

I got into the car and gave my last look of the place I have lived since I have been there throughout my whole independance adult life since leaving home. At age 22 I am finally leaving the place I called home.

We made it to the airport and my heart began to race. I dont know what is about to happen, the place I bought is already to go and all I had to do was get on that plane but I was afraid, what if things go wrong if me and Mark run paths? What if he yells at me again? Well I guess we will have to find out when we get there.

10 hours later....

Finally this plane ride is over, god I feel groundsick right now. I felt so relieved to see all the grass and the buildings as I drove in a taxi on my way to my building. I decided to text an old friend on my way to my place.

"hey it has been soo long since we last talked" Sent*

"Oh my gawd it realy has how have you been noona, missed you soo much."

"Can't wiat to tell you where I am right now?" Sent*

"Where noona you have to tell me?" 

"Seoul" Sent*

"Omg come see the rest of us soon, we have a concert later on tomorrow so maybe we can talk for today at a small cafe we have across the street from us?" 

"Ok kookie cant wait to see all of you, oh and tell Jimin nice moves on stage last night lol" Sent*

"Okai noona cant wait message me when your ready and your address we will pick you up."

"Okai byeee my little baby kookie"Sent*

"Byeee my adorable noona!!"

Today is going to be better than I thought, now just to get ready for our little playdate, man it truly has been long, now I get to see my old boys again. Cant wait!!

 

Hey guys, omgg brought you on a ride there huh? Bringing BTS into this and now it is going gonna be a good series and I cant wait to see you guys comment on this, who will she end up getting into a love triangle with? Message me your thought in the comments below. Saranghae Chingus and as always annyeong!!!!!!