Chapter 4

Distant Love

 ​I raced back to the dorm as fast as I can and made it inside and looked at everyone who just stared at me with a confused face.

 
"Whats wrong hyung?" Jr said with a confused face just like the others.
 
"Miku" Everyone got even more interested and more confused. They all gestured me to sit down.
 
"What do you mean Miku, isnt she in Gangnam?!?" JB said and I shoke my head.
 
"She is here in Seoul, I say her and she is with people." They all got upset when I mentioned she was with some people.
 
"What people?" Jackson said. I shrugged because I didnt even know but what I do know is that she is with boys and I dont like that at all.
 
"She is with some guys, when I saw here, he got out of a black car and raced around to hug her and she was smiling and I saw another in the car. Then she got into the car and left. but I know what building she is in." I said with a straight face.
 
"Why do you even care what she is doing right now, didnt she cheat on you or something?" Youngjae said. I shrugged, I didnt even know myself.
 
"Maybe its because you still care about her." Yugyeom said with a shrug. Jackson and the others agreed. Is that why I care so much? Jackson all of a sudden started acting wierd and started moving around in his chair. I looked at him with a confused face.
 
"Whats u Jackson?" I asked and everyone looked at him. He inhaled deeply and looked me dead into my eyes.
 
"I have something important to tell you." He said and everyone and me seemed confused.
 
"Its about Miku and what happened and what you saw and what she told me." I suddenly became interest and so did the others.
 
"So what happened was, you guys know that I was best friends with Miku, well, I never stopped being her friend and the day after you too broke up, that night, she texted me and told me what actually happened between that dude and her at the cafe. She was just waiting for her coffee to be called and she was planning on comming to visit us at the dorm but then when she sat down to wait for her coffee, her ex Justin showed up and sat down infront of her, when she started to move he put his hand on hers and begged for her to listen and she gave in. Right when her coffee was called in which you saw when she got up and he was there trying to talk to her. She loved you and didnt want to lose you so she chased you and thats when yall broke up." Jackson explained and everyone was stunned by what they heard and I stood in disbelief.
 
"If you dont believe me, I can show you the text." He took out his phone and showed us his evidence and I felt my heart drop to the floor. I was such a jerk I didnt even try to listen to what she had to say.
 
"You should have tried to listen to what she had to say." BamBam said and he started looking sadder each second.
 
"So I lost my noona for no reason and all this time I thought she wasnt no good and I now realise it was never her at all. I need to talk to her, I need to see my noona." Yugyeom said and a tear fell down his cheek.
 
"Yes, we need to go make this right with her. As soon as possible." JB said and we all agreed.
 
"But how, and I wanna see her now! I miss my noona!!" BamBam started crying and everyone else including me started to cry as well.
 
"I will try to text her and see if she will be willing to meet with us okay?" Jackson said and started to text Miku. 10 minutes after he texted her she sent a reply.
 
"She replied guys come." He said and we all rushed over.
 
"Okay, but you have to meet me one at a time. So what I mean is, one person comes to talk to me then they stand on the side then another somes so that I dont get overwhelmed with emotions with each person. And tell Mark I am really sorry for what I have done, I should have just left the cafe immediately, maybe things would have been different." I read the last line and fell back onto the floor.
 
"Wow...she is blaming herself for what happened and she didnt even do anything wrong.....I am a complete jerk." i said and a tear streamed down my face. "when"
 
"Tomorrow in the central park." Everyone frowned and I nodded.
 
"Then everyone, prepare to feel intense emotion because it is about to go down tomorrow." Youngjae said wiping his tears and sniffled. He is right, we all are about to cry even more then now, years away from her will end up taking a toll on all of us bad, really bad.