Chapter 2

Distant Love

I walked outside to find there is a black car sitting outside the building and the window started to roll down. It showed a face i havent seen in years, more matured with the same goofy smile i love soo much.

"Miku!!!! Hiii havent seen you in years how have you been! Taehyung's face brightens soo much i swear ill need glasses.

" Yes i have been doing...good.." My mind starts to room on what happened between me and Mark.All of a sudden i heard a door open on the other side of the car and someone came rushing around the car and full forced hugged me. 

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted and let go of me to look at my face. I looked into his excited eyes and smiled.

" Are we gonna hug all day or are we gonna go." I said and laughed. We got in the car to find only us three and the driver.

"So what happened to the rest of the guys?" They both shrugged

"I guess they didnt believe me or something? All they did was shrug and scoff at me, only one who believed was this guy." I looked at Tae and he did his goofy smile and ate his candy bar. 

"Well They will believe me when they see me. Since they didnt come, they dont get a hug, didnt i tell them we will meet again and be ready for anything about me poppimg back up. Only the young ones listen hmm." I shook my head as i looked at the two then gave em a hug.

We made it to the dorm building and we went up to the floor thry lived on and stood infront of the door.

"Ready?!?" Kookie said excitedly and Tae jumping a little.

"Open it"As the words flowed out of my mouth they opened the door and my eyes fell on the rest of the guys watching tv. My presence caught there attention.

"Didnt i tell you all to be ready when i come back huh?!? Yall should have listened to kookie and tae, now no hugs for you." I shoke my head with disappointment amd crossed my arms.

"Mi..Miku is that really you." Jimin said with bewildered  eyes. They looked st me wide eyed and suprised faces, not believing what they see.

"Miku would never have said thaat in a funny way, she would have hit us." Namjoon said then i walked over and hit him in a certain place behind his neck like i used to. Thats how they knew, im home.

 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating sooner, i was struggling with my computer for the past few days and i think i have it in control but for safety i updated with my tablet. Saranghae and as always annyeong!!