The first message

Mysterious honey

Somi P.O.V

The next morning comes way too soon but that was to be expected after a sleepless night. A look into the mirror makes me realize that I look even worse than expected.

Dark shadows are lying under my eyes and my skin is as pale as our room's wall. After making sure that my roommates are still asleep I leave the room and waddle over to the bathroom.

To my relief said room is still empty which means that I can take a shower and get ready without being intruded. Yes, living together with ten other girls isn't always easy though I would've imagined it to be even worse in the beginning to be honest.

Once I stand under the shower and the hot water hits my body I again have to think about the events of the last evening. Just who was that mysterious person that kissed me, or did I only imagine the whole thing after all?

After my rather short shower I dry myself and afterwards apply some make-up, mainly concealer, in order to cover my obvious signs of a sleepless night as best as possible.

I can only hope that none of my unnies will say something regarding the still visible shadows under my eyes. Them babying me again because of this is the last thing I could need now.

Then again this might not be such a bad idea after all. Let's see who really cares for me and notices the signs of my lack of sleep!

 

When I exit the bathroom I nearly slam the door against someone else. Oh my God! Hopefully I didn't hurt anyone. I immediately ask the apparently wounded person who's identity I still don't know:

"Are you alright? I'm very sorry if I should've hurt you. Maybe I should open the door more carefully the next time..."

It feels like I'm freezing on the spot when I hear a familiar stoic voice:

"Don't worry, I'm fine, maknae-ah. Being more careful next time sounds like a good idea none the less. I only wanted to inform you that breakfast is ready, Somi-ah. By the looks of it you are finished with your morning routine, nae?"

I nod my head since I am still too shocked to say a word. Why did I have to slam the door into our leader's face out of all people? This woman is giving me the creeps!

Just how can she stay so stoic in a situation like this? If she is mad at me, or hurt she is very good at hiding it. We make our way to the kitchen together where all the others are already waiting for us, or rather for me.

My cheeks turn bright red when they all exclaim my name in unison:

"Somi-ah!"

Okaaaay... I wish I could simply turn around and go back to my room. It's not that I am not happy to see my bandmates in general, or that I don't like them.

I only wish that I could eat my breakfast in peace like other girls my age do without each and every one of my bandmates constantly watching every bite I take and acting like fangirls.

 

When I sit down at my seat I notice that my cereal bowl is already standing there. This is odd! Usually I have to fetch it from the shelve myself.

Can it be that the same person who kissed me yesterday put it there for me? I shake my head at this ridiculous thought and instead start to eat.

My eyes are widening when I notice the unremarkable piece of paper lying on my plate. Don't tell me it's from her? I grab the piece carefully so that noone will notice anything and put it inside my jeans pocket.

After our breakfast we leave the dorm and make our way over to the Entertainment building since we'll have dance practise today.

In a silent moment in the changing room I fish the piece of paper out of my pocket and unfold it. The familiar fluttery feeling comes back to me when I read the few lines:

'I'm longing to feel your soft sweet lips on mine again. Until then I'll keep on dreaming of kissing you.'

Oh my God! Just who is this person and how come she writes so romantically? Usually I would've most likely found these lines cheesy but today it's all different somehow.

This kiss is the one to blame for my odd change of feelings.

 

If I know one thing for sure then it is that someone like Im Nayoung would most likely never write such romantic lines, especially dedicated to me.

Her behaviour from before once again proved to me just how emotionless she is. One out, three to go. Chungha unnie also doesn't really seem like the romantic type of person to me but you'll never know.

I guess I won't dismiss her yet just in case. Then there is Sejeong unnie and Pinky. For the latter goes the same as for Nayoung. Pinky doesn't seem like someone who would write such romantic lines and also she is someone that takes what she wants.

If she would be my mysterious honey I'd be surprised but just like with Chungha I won't dismiss her yet because you never know. The person who in my opinion is the one that is the most likely to write such romantic stuff is definitely Sejeong unnie.

However Sejeong unnie always seemed closer to Sohye than to me actually and I'd still be surprised if it was her as well. I shriek in terror and nearly get a heartattack when I like on cue hear a familiar voice:

"Somi-ah, are you coming? The others are warming-up already."

Speaking of the devil... This is quite creepy actually. I mean, I only just thought about Sejeong unnie and now she is right here. If it was Pinky it wouldn't surprise me that much but Sejeong unnie?

This must be a coincidence, right? God, this kiss really has turned things so awkward and complicated, especially around the afore mentioned four girls...