The first test

Mysterious honey

Somi P.O.V

Despite getting the ocassional looks from Nayoung unnie which seriously creept me out I managed to eat my dinner somehow. When our stone leader asks us who wants to do the dishes Mina and I volunteer since we still have some things to discuss.

Once everyone else is gone off to the living room, in order to watch some TV and digest on the couch I ask Mina:

"So, what's your plan for tonight? How are we gonna get rid of all the others and only have the four main targets and me in the living room together like that day?"

Mina smirks at me mischievously and answers confidently:

"Don't worry your pretty head off, Somi-ah. I'll make sure that everything will go according to plan. The most important question is, are you ready?"

I tell her in all honesty:

"I don't really know. At the moment I'm very nervous, but maybe we should still do it today since prelonging things isn't doing any good."

She grins widely and exclaims:

"That's my girl! I know you can do it, Somi-ah. Just try to be as casual as possible around them later so they won't get suspicious, okay?"

I nod and tell her:

"I will do my best to cover-up my nervousness before them. What if our plan doesn't work out though, or they will get suspicious?"

Mina dismisses what I just said by exclaiming:

"That's impossible! I simply know that our plan will succeed and they won't notice anything."

 

Only minutes later I find myself sitting on the couch inbetween Chungha unnie and Sejeong unnie while Nayoung unnie is sitting on a chair and Pinky is in the kitchen.

A feel of deja-vu hits me at the all too familiar scenario and I am nearly dying in nervousness at this point. Just how is the whole lights-out thing gonna work though?

Mina said she has everything in control and I can only trust her with this. The TV is once again showing an episode of 'Running Man' which we all watch with more, or less interest.

I wonder where Mina has brought all the others. A shriek involuntarily escapes my lips at the darkness that's once again engulfing me just as suddenly as that fatal day.

It doesn't take long until I once again feel that same soft warm feeling on my lips which just like the first time sends this odd tingly sensation to the pit of my stomach.

Unlike that day when I was taken completely off-guard I response to the person's kiss this time and reach out, in order to hold her back from going away again.

Finally I will find out who my mysterious honey is!

 

I'm left stunned when she suddenly breaks free from my touch with an impossible strenght and I'm disappointed that once the light turns on again everyone is on their respective places.

This is so frustrating! Now I at least know that whoever my mysterious honey is she for whatever reason by all means doesn't want me to find out who she is and also she possesses an unimaginable strenght.

I'm still shocked by the great power this girl freed from me with. Just who is this girl really? Mina comes back into the dorm looking like nothing happened.

She exclaims for everyone to hear:

"Somi and I are going to bed now. Good night, unnies!"

Once we are in our room she asks me how it worked. I heave a sigh and tell her:

"I still don't know who she is. You have no idea how much strenght this girl possesses! I already had her in my grip, but she freed from me again!"

Mina looks at me with eyes in the size of dinner plates and asks:

"She escaped again? Wow, that girl whoever she might be sure is something else..."

Guess my friend's right with this...