How it all started

Mysterious honey

Somi P.O.V

It had been a stressful day for all of us and at the moment we are all relaxing in the dorm. Everyone is doing their own thing which means that the members are spread all over the dorm.

Some are in their rooms while others, like me are in the living room, or the other rooms. Sejeong unnie, our leader, Chungha unnie and I are all in the living room together and watch 'Running Man'.

Out of the blue Pinky materializes which isn't quite uncommon for her since she is known as our band's ninja but it still never fails to startle me.

Nayoung shoots her Chinese label mate a look that could freeze someone instantly which makes her pout like a dog. After heaving a sigh our stone leader speaks in her stoic voice:

"What is it that you want, Pinky?"

The Chinese girl smiles sheepishly and says:

"I just wanted to inform you that the rice is empty."

Hu, what on earth is that supposed to mean? She comes over like this only to inform us that the rice is out? At least I think that she means that we are out of rice even though she said that it is empty.

Nayoung unnie looks slightly odd at this and simply mutters:

"I have understood. Seems like someone needs to go grocery shopping then. Jieqiong, please tell Mina and Sohye to go do the task. It is their turn to go grocery shopping."

Pinky nods her head obidiently and in the blink of an eye she's gone again. Such a weird girl...

 

Soon enough we can hear the clapping of the front door indicating that Mina and Sohye have left. We currently watch the show and laugh at a particularly funny scene when out of a sudden a buzz can be heard and then everything is dark.

A high pitched squeal involuntarly escapes my lips at the sudden darkness. It's so dark that I can't even see my own hands before me.

To be honest I've been afraid of the dark ever since my childhood but despite Mina and Sohye none of my bandmates know about this.

Chaeyoung unnie knows it as well but she isn't here and my phone is in my room so I can't call her now. Suddenly my train of thoughts gets stopped by a soft, moist feeling against my lips.

Oh my God! Don't tell me someone just kissed me. If only it wasn't so dark right now I would know who it was but before the light goes on again just like the TV like nothing ever happened the person who stole my first kiss is long gone.

What stays is this odd fluttery feeling that has spread in the deep depths of my gut and slowly takes over my whole body. Out of instinct I leave the living room while muttering:

"I'll be at my room for now..."

Once the door has closed behind me I move over to my bed where I sink down and slowly trail one hand up to my lips. I can't believe that those same lips just got corrupted by someone else's sweet lips.

Wait, what? Oh man, what in the world is going on with me? Sweet lips, seriously? Seems like this kiss has left quite the damage on my poor brain...

 

The whole time while lying in my bed alone I can't stop asking myself just who did this to me and why. All this time I kept on complaining to my unnies that I feel not taken seriously enough and that I want them to treat me like an adult instead of babying me all the time and now that.

Someone very obviously is seeing me as a woman, the question is only who. Now that I think about it there were only four people around when the incident took place.

Those people were Sejeong unnie, our leader, Chungha unnie and Pinky. Even though Pinky wasn't in the living room when the lights went off she was in the kitchen which is right next to it and due to her ninja abilities she could've easily entered the living room in no time at all and without being caught by anyone.

A knock on the door interrupts my inner monologue and I inwardly sigh in relief when it turns out to be Mina:

"Somi-ah, dinner is ready!"

Seriously, that shikshin! I giggle to myself at the oddly cute behaviour of my friend and then I open the door.

 

Much to my surprise Mina looks quite disheveled which leaves me a bit bewildered. When I ask her if she's okay she tells me accompanied by soft giggles:

"Oh, I'm just great! Sohye and I were cooking together with Pinky. I guess you can imagine how it went..."

My mouth forms an 'o' shape in understanding and for a moment I'm worried for everyone's safety as well as the state the kitchen must be in right now.

I hesitantly ask Mina just to reassure myself:

"Did you really cook?"

Mina laughs out roaringly and says:

"I am not insane! No, Pinky cooked for the most part. She only wanted to know a nice Korean recipe so we told her how to make Japchae."

I nod in understanding and to my surprise I notice that I don't have much of an appetite. It's not that I am a shikshin like Mina but usually, especially after a hard day of work like today was one I am at least slightly hungry but today not.

Can it be that it has something to do with this kiss and the fluttery feeling that makes me feel so light-headed? During dinner I stay rather quiet and force down at least some of my food, in order not to offend the cook which so happens to be Pinky.

Everyone looks my direction when I excuse myself for bed but fortunately they don't ask any questions and leave me be. That night I find myself unable to fall asleep for the first time ever since my trainee days...