Accidental

Is it Mutual Love?

"So, what do you mean by "daughter" ?"

"N-Nothing."

"There's no point lying, unnie." Momo frowns being called by that.

"I treat her as my daughter, she's just too cute. The other members probably made her as their daughter too. That cutie."

"That's it? Nothing more?" Momo furrowed her eyebrows together confused by Mina's actions. "Uh... yes."

".... Am-Am I cute?"

Momo's jaw dropped to the floor shocked by the blushing penguin.

"Guess not." Mina steps back thinking Momo's silence means no. She herself was confused why she's acting this way.

Momo grabs Mina's arm preventing her to walk away. "No! Mina.. you're cute, adorable actually. So.. " Momo steps closer and closer each "so". "So.. So.. Adorable." When she had finished her sentence the distance between them had been closed and their faces a few iches away. They're both blushing furiously being the fluff couple they are.

" Tha-Thanks... so what do you mean by "our"?"

"Huh?"

"Our daughter....? Chaeyoung is your and who's daughter?"

"A-Ah! Th-That! Was Nothing please don't mind it!" Momo ran away from the kitchen but Mina ran after her. "Stop following me!"

"Not until you tell me!"

"Never!"

"Then I wont stop!"

They kept chasing each other. Momo decided to ran to her room and locked it before Mina could enter but her plan miserably failed. Mina was behind her the time she got inside, she almost hit the penguin's face luckily she has quick reflexes. When the door got closed Mina wrapped her arms around Momo's waist behind her.

"Gotcha." she said having a hard time catching her breath. They're both breathless and tired that made their position more comfortable. Momo leans her back on Mina. Momo actually likes when she's the one hugging Mina from behind in all honesty though she like it this way this time.

"So are you gonna tell me now?"

"Nope."

"Why? Its simple."

"Because because."

Mina turns Momo around making her face her.

"Unnie tell me." Momo once again frowned hearing the word. "Why sudden sad face? Hmm? You don't like me calling you unnie~?"

Momo tries her best not to pout because of the younger girl teasing. Why does she always get teased by her younger members, she thought.

"Unnie, unnie, tell me, unnie, come on, unnie." Mina did an aegyo which is rare so Momo totally failed being a stone. 

"Don't call me that! You and our daughter are the same! Like mother like daughter so mean!" Momo stepped back and stumbles with Mina's tight grip around her waist they both fell on the bed. When Mina landed on Momo her hands slipped on the sheets causing her lips to slightly touch Momo's. The pair blushed beat red, they stayed on their position longer, still shocked from what just happened.

"Guys! What do yo-" The door opened revealing Nayeon but once she saw them she instantly closed the door.

Mina jumped out of the bed still blushing as Momo fixed herself. "We should probably go." said Momo and the penguin nods.

 

 

A/N: I might not be able to update soon because I'm busy with school. I'll be updating maybe twice or once a week and sorry about that. Love yall :*