Rant That Would Change Everything

Is it Mutual Love?

After that night, Mina has been very clingy. Not really clingy its just we're always together and I'm not pushing her away, I'm liking it and I don't know if its good or nah. Btw, Nayeon have been stayin with me for the past few nights. Jungyeon got hurt at the jungle so she had return, its good that her injury is not that bad.

 

We had our 10th win and its really surprising because we're already done promotint CHEER UP. ONCE are awesome!

We're currently at Mnet and believe it or not I'm with Mina the whole time. You might be thingking, of course "all the time" because we're on the same group but that's not it. What I'm trying to day is I'm literally beside her, like a freakin' bodyguard and its not that I'm complaining.

 

We went out of our room because its almost out time to go to stage. But of course before going to the stage there's a camera to film us.

We had converse with the viewers and well I'm beside Mina and we occasionally talk to each other (in their own world).

 

"Momoring, you've got something on you face." Mina said as we're about to go to the stage.

"Uh where?" I asked my hand going on my face but was stop when Mina's hand went to my face. "I'll get it." she said as she remove that something. Then we went to the stage.

 

~~~~~

 

When we went home Mina and I are still inseperatable except when we have to go the bathroom of course.

We're sitting on the couch and Mina is beside me. I decided that we had too much time together already and members might notice something's up. I don't want yo be interogated for now.

I stood up but I didn't notice Mina was holding my hand, really I didn't notice that? Maybe it felt natural and meant. "Where you going, Momoring?" she said.

"Uhh, b-bathroom."

She released my hand and smiled. I took off and went directly to the basement. Maybe dancing we'll take my mind off things..

I decided not to plugged my phone in the speakers because it will be noisy and just set it in a small table. I played and danced on dongs and it really didtake my mind off things except when the music stops for a second and Mina would just walk inside my mind then makes me think what she's doing right now, she probably thought I took a big big poo for taking a while.

 

As I played the last song I decided to take a break and sit on the floor, I heard footsteps on the stairs and I take a look on the goddess on a sweater and sweatpants. I just look at her kneel in front of me with her face so close to mine, her brows furrowed and lips moving.

"ring?" I heard a voice of a princess, that was literally a princess.

"Momoring!"

"Huh? Mina yah?" I moved backwards to prevent our dace from touching because I can't take that.

"Are you okay? You seem out of this world." Mina asked then place a hand on my shoulder then squeezed it.

I nodded then said, "I-I'm really sorry I lied about going to the bathroom."

She shook her head before sitting beside me, she placed her left hand on my lap as we both looked at our reflection on the mirror.

"Its fine, I'm the one who's sorry for being so clingy. I didn't even thought about how you feel, you even have to lie. I just missed you so bad. Yhat it made me do something bad." She said as she remove her hand on my lap and begin playing with her hands.

"Mina..." I hesitated but touched her anyway, I, put my hand on her shoulder. "I-Its not like that, I actually like being with you and I also missed y-"

"Then, why give cold shoulder?" she asked looking at me. I was about to reply when she moved closer to me, her right hand on my left leg. "Why are you blushing, unnie?"

"I-I uhh.."I looked at the mirror seeing how embarrassing our positon would be when someone walk into us.

"Is it, this?" Mina moved closer that our nose' are almost touching as her hands went higher. "Aha! You blushed more!"

"I-I-Its not because of that! Yah! W-What are you doing!?" I removed her hand as it went to my inner thigh.

Mina laughed as she covers , as she was done she wiped some tears on her eyes. "Momo, are you really my unnie?"

I pouted at her statement before I could stop myself I ranted. "I act like an unnie sometimes too you know! Its not my fault that you're making my heart race this much! The of your fingers, your scent that lingers, you run in my mind, and your smile makes me go wild inside. You make me happy in every way, why do you have such effect on me?."

I was breathing hard after that and the room was filled with silence.

"Momoring..."

 

 

 

A/N: If you're wondering some part of the rant was from the song "Powerful"

Have you watch running man? Poor Sana and Momo, and Mina xD

So at the Mnet part Momo's eyes is actually irritated.

It'll took me time to update because I'll need a MiMo moment from rl first. My source of energy xD

For the mean time if mimo moment took long without a moment I'll publish one shots.

 

Follow me on twitter lol: mimoisreal @ gmail  /  animeotaku041001 @ gmail