Open Up

Is it Mutual Love?

After that accidental kiss they pretty much ignore it; that's what it looks like. But Momo, Mina, and.. Nayeon knows that is impossible. Nayeon pwetty much started secretly shipping those two more. Though with the situation and lifestyle they have, her otp will be having a hart time with real moments; they really have to act likr that kiss didn't happened. But, that kiss had really affect their feelings for each other, it grew. Yet they must show those feelings for the couple they have been assigned in the group, fanservice time.

 

Mina was silently glancing every so often at JungMo specifically Momo. She's been doing well at fanservice, with every member except her and it bothers her. Well, she thought its just fair because her so called one true pairing MiChaeng is so alive; so she might say she has been doing great at fanservice as well. She just wished Momo would also be lovey dovey to her, not just some simple friendly act. Thouh today she made Momo laughed by dancing in asilly way and they also got a similar hat.

 

Momo on the other side has a secret way of lessening MiChaeng's fanservice, build ChaeMo. That's right, ChaeMo pairing is rising because of the peach; she ain't faking it though she genuinely do what she wants to do with her daughter. Mina slightly notice it but decided to ignore it, she doesn't give af or jealous; maybe a little, to Chaeyoung being so intimate with the peach. Them being MC helped too.

 

They went home tired and exhausted from their fansign event and dinner, it was late and the members slept immediately after arriving except for two members; you knoe it already ;)

Mina was leaning was leaning on the kitchen counter drinking from her glass when Momo had arrived wearing a and a very big tee.

"Can't sleep?" ask Momo getting herself a water.

"Yep, lot of things running on my mind."

"What things?

"Just... things."

"Momo raised her eyebrows knowing Mina obviously don't want to open up. "Me too."

"Really? What are you thinking about?"

"You wont tell me yours, I wont tell you mine." The peach stucked her tongue out to Mina, making the penguin pout. "Fine, I'll tell ya."

"Lets go to the living room? Mina nodded, they both went to the living room and sat on the couch comfortably.

 

"It felt like we've missed a lot of chapter in our life being together and knowing more about each other."

"What you talking about? We know each other so much already Mina-yah."

"There's a lot of new things we don't know about each other, Momoring. New things."

"Like what?"

"D-Do you like someone?"

"Eh!? Uhh.."

"See and we wont even open up to each other."

Momo sighed as she get closer to Mina, lying her head on Mina's lap. "So lets play a game, shall we?"

"And what game is that?" Mina Momo's soft hair as she gaze at the peach.

"We basically open up and tell things that had been running on our mind preventing us to sleep tonight, past few night too."

"Okay, I'll go first?"

"Yeah, and feel free to ask."

"I-I'm kinda... j-jealous of y-you and Jungyeon."

"What you want someone to do lovey dovey things with? You always do that baby Chaeng."

"No I mean, jealous of Jungyeon. And I do that to Chaeng because of fan service and uh.. Well she's sometimes irresistably cute and charming. So uh, wait why am I telling you this?"

"Because you should and you care about what I think." Momo smirked, she knows Mina has a little crush on the cub before and she agrees that Chaeyoung is charming; lke father like son after all.

"Remove that smirk of yours please."

"Why can't resist my hotness?"

Mina rollednher eyes with a grin on her face, 'yeah' she thought.

"Shut up, unnie. Now its your turn."

"Well you have to understand I do flirt a lot with the member-"

"Except me. Yeah I can understand that." Mina said with sarcasm in her voice and maybe a little bit of irritation. She badly wants to know why she's always th exception.

"Exceptions are sometimes the Specials." Momo winked at Mina, enjoying how the penguin instantly blushed. She's the one who's in control tonight and she's liking how she get to .

The other girl secretly likes it though. She groans, "An expert aren't you? Momo getting all the girls in the yard."

Momo laughed as she sit up and sat beside Mina, their arms brushing; sending slight electricity waves to them. "Not really just stating the truth."

"Wow and exper, for realm."

Momo grabs Mina's hand and faces her, seriousness written on her face. "You are special."

 

At that moment, Mina's heart seems to have run a mile beating millions of times and probably on an abnormal state but she was beyond happy her face flush red as a tomato. She can't believe what had just came out of the peach's mouth, she would reply if the leader didn't sense an awake member.

"What are you guys doing? You should be sleeping by now, its late. Get some rest." said Jihyo looking so sleepy and tired.

 

Momo and Mina stood up knowing their leader was being caring and concered. They went to their room, and spent their sleepless night.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for slow update. I was supposed to update yesterday but I got sick. Btw, I'm now four-eyed! Got my eyes checked.

I'll post one shot today, if you have time you can read it. Thank you :*