Chapter 9 Preview

Is it Mutual Love?

Momo woke up alone at their room, she finds her phone and notice it was late in the morning. Good thing they don't have a tight schedule today. She did her morning routine before going to the living room to meet the other members. When she got there, everyone looked at her the same time Mina arrived beside her; she also just woke up.

 

"So guys, we've decided something by fate and we're very sorry to you Momo and Mina." said Jungyeon not looking sympathetic even a bit. Momo and Mina stood there confused, fortunately Sana explains.

"We decided just now, the one or two who wakes up late will be the chefs for todays lunch." At least Sana looked sympathetic. "And sorry to say that to add more fun, there will be a punishment." Tzuyu added the little satan in her showing.

Mina and Momo stood there helpless knowing they can't stand up against the member where te leader nim also agreed with, they're hoping to get a simple punishment.

"So who will volounteer to give the punishment?" Jihyo asked. Nayeon suddenly stood up enthusiastic about this. "Me! You wont regret it!"

'Oh no, anyone but Nayeon... and well Jungyeon' the MiMo thought. "So what do you got on your mind?" Chaeng asked slightly worried and excited for her parents.

"Hmm. Since you'll be cooking for us that means you two, cooking together~" she smirked before continuing her sentence, "Just pretend to be a married couple for a day."

 

"Just!?"

"Married!?" Mina and Momo shouted. They are shocked by th rabbit's punishment who's grinning like a maniac right now, 'she planned this.' The MiMo thought. But even though, the two felt a twinge of excitement and delight. This isn't a punishment at all for them. They just don't know how they would approach each other.

"Only inside the dorm, okay." said Jihyo; its fine by Mina and Momo