Dominant Mina

Is it Mutual Love?

Mina's P.O.V:

 

What's bothering Momo these day? I don't know what she meant about last time... She's not the jolly and flirty Momo that I know even on offcam. Wait, did thr comments get into her? Does not it, she's a strong girl. (Just sensitive?) She also seems distant to me, last time on a radio show we sat besides each other but her seat is far from mine.

 

I was paired up with Chaeyoung to do fan service because we're assigned as couple in the group same goes for JungMo and SaiDa. So the only time I can somehow show my fondness on Momo is on offcam or when I had chance but she's snobby.

 

Well, prepare Momo. I reslly can't live with you being like this, you're one of the people I trust and cared for so much. We're J-Line geez..

 

A/N: I said this chapter will be Mina's P.O.V but not really LOL :P

 

We just had ended a radio show (different from what had Mina said.) and we're on our way home.

Jungyeon had a trip to jungle so Nayeon will be staying with me tonight. Hope Jungyeon will be fine and came back kicking.

 

We arrived our dorm and I went directly to our room and did my night routine. I lied down on my bed and started exploring the net, several minutes had passed Nayeon's still not showing up. I stood up from my bed and walked out of the room, I looked for her in the living, none, I looked in the kitchen, none, basement, none. I decided to go to their room this time, I knocked on the door but no one answered. Are they asleep? I knocked once more but no one opened it and its locked. I turned around and screamed at the face in front of mine, the door behind me opened revealing a sleepy Sana.

 

I'm breathing hard I thouht I was gonna have a heart attack when Sana asked, "Oh Momo, Mina, What's wrong?"

I turned around to face her, "Is Nayeon there?" I said as I peeked inside I saw a girl sleeping, her forehead, arms, and toes popping out of the blanket.

"Looks exhausted, guess I'll be sleeping alone then."

"I can go with you?" Sana asked but I politely refused.

"Eh you sure?"i just nod. I really want some accompany but Sana looked really sleepy that she might fall asleep right here and now on the floor. I was about to walk away but I heard someone call my name.

"Momoring, I'll sleep with you." said Mina as she started walking to our room, She won't take no for an answer..

"Goodnight guys." said Sana with a smirk on her lips. What is that for?

 

As we are getting closer to our door I opened my mouth but Mina spoke, "I need to talk to you." She opened the door and we entered then I closed the door while Mina climbed the bed.

I can hear my heart beat rapidly in my chest as some images popped in my head. I shook my head before waling to the bed and lied down beside her.

I got inside the blanket as Mina turned to me.

"Momoring, I miss you." she said and I felt my heat skipped. Thisis really bad for my heart.

"W-What are you talking about? Its not that I left, I was with you guys all the time whole time." I said unable to make eye contact with her.

"Momoring, you're... you're being distant you know. I-I... That's why.." I look up to her, It seems that the blushing Mina will always be there.

"I'm sorry, give me time."

"Okay.. I'll give you time but first... Hug me." she said looking at me with seriousness in her eyes.

"I-I...." I hesitated.

"Can't you just give me a hug?" she said emphasizing the word "just" like she's telling me something.. (a hug isn't enough Momo :P) then pouted cutely.

How could I resist that? I want to hug her so badly too you know like what I did on TTV3... Instead of just doing a mate dance (A: *wiggles eyebrows*) I hugged her and... held her hand..

I shifted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders as she wrapped hers on my waist. We held each other close that I felt her smile on my chest, I wonder if she can feel my heart beat. Then she looked up to me and said something that made me blush furiously..

"Kiss."

"W-What!? I ca-can't do that i-it has to be from your spe-special someone."

She giggled and asked, "What are you talking about? You can't kiss me on my forehead?"

"Oh..." I uttered dumbfounded.

She grinned and said in a teasing tone, "Or maybe you want somewhere else?"

I blushed, "Wha!? N-No!" I half yelled and half said.

"Ahahaha I'm just teasing you geez, you should have seen your face. You're red as the of a red monkey." She laughed then continued, " I can't believe you are my unnie."

"Moh~ you meanie." I said pouting.

She giggled, "I'm sorry.. Now.. The goodnight kiss?"

This time I didn't protest and pressed my lips slowly on her forehead. We cuddled again and I savoured this moment before falling asleep knowing tomorrow I have to face my demons, again.

 

To be continued.

 

A/N: Mina asked Nayeon for that favor.