Mine is Different

Is it Mutual Love?

Momo's P.O.V:

 

I know its forbidden, I know its taboo, I know its not good, I know it will affect the group, I know its not mutual feeling, I just don't know how to stop it.

When we spend time together or interact its so hard to control it, It keeps getting stronger and stronger, my feelings for her keeps getting stronger.

We're currently at Jeju Island filming for our TTVE. We got out of the bus to sea a spectacular view of a beach, I and Nayeon went to the side to sit, talk about things, get emotional then laugh at our silliness, of course we're being filmed.

The sea is beautiful and wide, it seems to go on forever. Like feelings though it can either be beautiful or terrifying.

We saw a boat and turned the topic about my stomach, Nayeon ask where will we go if we continue forward the sea I replied "Japan." and we both laughed. We got silent to appreciate the view. My mind drifted to the person who made these feelings, what if I ignore her and these feelings? Would it just fade because it might be just an infatuation? I'm wondering what she's doing right now but I decided not to look. 'Lets just forget about her now, Momo'

Nayeon and I took pictures of our hands with the sea being the background view, we even held hands. How would she react to this? Would she feel some jealousy? Don't expect and assume it will only lead to disappointment. Wait didn't I just said(thought) to forget about her now?

I sighed to myself, this is really bad. I can't ruin the mood especially not when we're filming for our fans, I just have to keep a happy face and act like there's nothing painful thing I'm dealing with. I'll smile and laugh even if its forced.

In the end, I manage to do a genuine smile and laugh and enjoy because of my precious group and dear friends. We played then eat after which is fun.

 

~~~~~

 

I was able to interact with her less and ignore her without hurting or offending her, just a simple smile and nod will end the conversation we're having. Though when we're together or beside each other we would have a conversation and sometimes I can't keep my playful side because the members and fans might notice, and about my feeling, nothing changed.

I didn't know I was spacing out until the girl of my thoughts sat beside me on our sofa. I can't believe I got lost thinking that I didn't realize what's happening right now at our dorm.

"Momoring, are you okay?" Mina asked, concern in her voice. This not me spacing out like that, I was either playing, talking, eating, or sleeping.

I turned to her and srood, "Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired." I left the living room but Mina followed beside me. I didn't look at her, I kept walking forward.

"If there's something bothering you, I'm available here to talk?" she said as we turn to the corridor.

I stopped on my and Jungyeon's room and faced her before saying, "Actually there is something but I don't know if your the person who I need to talk about it." I think it came out harsh but it will make her stop concerning about me right? So I can cry silently on my bed...

"Really? Momoring, I think your just making me go away but I won't. I might be able to help you." She said crossing her arms then uncrossed it after talking to touch my shouder.

I turned away to open the door that made her hand slipped of my shoulder. "I don't need any help." I said before walking inside 'actually, I do'. I closed the door but Mina stopped it and forced herself inside.

"Momoring? Come on, you've been acting different these days and what really worried me is your being kinda.. cold to me." I stood there not knowing what to say or do. I can't even make myself to look up to her.

Mina closed the door using her foot then wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

I thought for it for a while before deciding to tell her indirectly because she deserves it for being worried and me being mean. "Okay." I said in a little voice.

We sat on my bed, me looking at my thigh while her looking at me waiting to utter a word.

"Mina, have you been bothered by something so much you try to do everything to stop your feeling. Like you were cursed because it really feels like you were. It affects you and who's around you but since you don't how to stop it and what to do anymore you decided to judt endure the pain hoping it will go away to not make more problems and worries others. Its emotionally and mentally killing." As I finished my indirect expressing I look at her.

She was silent for a second before smiling and replying, "I'm really not sure but don't worry, Momoring I'll be here for you. I don't know what's bothering you but if you want someone to comfort you I'll be here." She said as she hugged me tightly.

'oh, Mina if only you knew.'

"Saranghae." I whispered softly and hugged her back. I already know her response and it means different from mine.

"I love you too." she said. Although she doesn't love me the way I love her, I'm still happy because she cares for me, I'm still happy because she's in my arms, and I'm still happy because she's there for me the same Mina who's grateful to give me her shoulder. ''Maybe that's why I love this girl, she can make me happy no matter what.'  I thought letting a silent tear escape my eye.

Sometime what can make you very happy can also make you very sad.

 

To be continued.

 

 

A/N: I miss MiMo's fluff moments. Momo is a little less jolly, isn't she?