Chapter 3

Back in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you come to my engagement ceremony?" Sana asked when she sees Tzuyu flipped her passport. 

 

"I don't know. But, if I can't I'm sorry." Tzuyu give her apologetically face. 

 

"Ah, it's okay, but don't forget my present okay? The day before the ceremony is my birthday." Sana pouted, forcing Tzuyu to look away before she makes a crazy move and kiss that pout away. 

 

"Of course I'm not forget about it." Tzuyu chuckled. I won't forget everything about you.. I just can't. "Ah, I think I need to go now or I'll miss the flight." Tzuyu get up from her seat. "Hm, can you give me a hug? for the last time." She muttered the last part under her breath.

 

"Come here, my giant baby." Sana pulled her and hug her tightly. She released the hug when she felt warm on her shoulder. "Tzuyu? Are you crying?" She asked, patting her head. "It's okay, you can always visit me here."

 

"I'll miss you." Tzuyu said in her sobs.

 

***

 

Sana opened her apartment door when the bell ringing, being greeted by smiling delivery boy. She replied the smile before her eyes trail to his hand where the big present box stay. 

 

"Miss Minatozaki Sana?" He asked. 

 

"Yes." She can't take her eyes away from the box, amaze at how big is it. The boy puts the box on the floor and give her a paper he bring out from his pocket. 

 

"Please sign here." Sana signs at where he points at. When Sana finished, he bows while talking "You are so lucky miss. Whoever gives you this they must love you so much." Sana just smiles at him. 

 

When she arrives at the living room, she drop the box on the floor. She sat in front of it, ripping the present's wrap carefully. She gasped when the box opened, revealing the big teddy bear wearing a checkered shirt. 

 

"Tzuyu" She is smiling to herself. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter