Chapter 6

Back in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu walks to the cafe, hands in her jacket pocket. Today is unusually cold. She decided to come early today to pay back Chaeyoung the day she run away and ruin her date with Dahyun. She chuckled when she remembers how childish Dahyun acts yesterday complained about how ruined their date were because of her.

 

"Lets open the cafe and having a nice hot coffee." She said to herself. Her step abruptly stop when she notices someone in front of the cafe. Maintaining her stone face, Tzuyu takes a deep breath before walks to the cafe main entrance. She unlocks the cafe's door, pretending she didn't see Sana there, looking at her. 

 

"Tzuyu." Sana called. She reaches for Tzuyu's arm, hesitatenly holding it. Tzuyu glances at her fingers on her arm. How she wishes that finger caress her cheeks every night before she sleep. She hurriedly shook the thought away. 

 

"What are you doing here? Didn't it clear already that I say I don't need you anymore." Tzuyu said, calm but enough to rip Sana's heart apart.

 

"But, I need you." Sana said. Her voice cracked, almost make Tzuyu give up and hug her, but she won't be weak anymore. 

 

"You only need Mark." Tzuyu spatted. 

 

"We're break up already. I'm sorry, I was too late to realise who I actually love." Tzuyu don't know but she feels happy hearing this. But, her heart won't easily give up. Sana needs to feel what she had felt all this time. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter