Chapter 7

Back in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu walks out from her room, she smiling when she sees Sana's back head. She was watching television on the couch while waiting for Tzuyu takes a bath. I still can't believe that you are finally mine. She quietly walks to behind Sana, covered the latter eyes. 

 

"Guess who?" Tzuyu said, making her voice little different. Sana giggles while holding Tzuyu's hands. 

 

"I don't know. Yoda?" Sana teased. Tzuyu rolled her eyes before jumping from behind and sit beside Sana. Wrapping her hands above her chest, she pouts at Sana. 

 

"I am not a Yoda!" She whined making Sana giggle. Tzuyu just too cute that she wants to make her stay forever in her embrace. She leans her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, sniffing the latter damp hair. She smells like lavender. 

 

"I miss you." Sana uttered, snuggled closer to Tzuyu seeking for her warmth. Tzuyu pecks her on the forehead before changing the television channel looking for an interesting story. 

 

When she finally found one, she put the remote away. She brushes Sana's hair on her shoulder, looking lovingly at her before let out a sigh. Sana already sleeps on her shoulder. She quietly gets up from her seat, lifting Sana from the couch and bring her into her room. When she arrives at the bed, she gently tucks Sana into the bed. She stares Sana for a while before quickly pecks Sana on her lips.

 

"Oh my god.." Tzuyu uttered, fanning herself. She stares at Sana's face, down to her lips. Damn, Tzuyu control yourself.. She quickly gets up from the room and decided to sleep the couch.

 

 

***

 

Sana's body jerk from the bed, sweating hard. She is looking beside her, searching for Tzuyu but the latter is nowhere to be found. Out of scared, she crying on the bed, shocking Tzuyu at the living room who is about to sleep. She hurriedly runs to the room, spotted Sana sobbing on the bed 

 

"Sana?" Tzuyu called, worried. Hearing Tzuyu'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter