Chapter 1

Back in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu leaned on the counter, trying to catch her breath. Today, their cafeㅡ Chaeyoung and her so pack with customers. Yes, today is Sundayㅡ the day people take a break from work and spent their time with their family or lover, no exception Chaeyoung. Tzuyu cursed Chaeyoung in her mind because decided to take a leave today and leave her alone dying serve the customer.

 

She was about to take a seat when the bell at the door ringing, signified her that she has a new customer. She takes a deep breath before flashing her most sincere smile that can make all men tripping over their own feet while walking. 

 

"Customer always first." She said to herself before head to where her new customerㅡ a girl with grey long hair takes a seat. I think I never seen her before, Tzuyu thought. 

 

When she arrives in front of her, she flipped her order bookㅡ ready to take an order. She looks at her who is busily searching something in her handbag. Tzuyu decided to wait until she finished with whatever she doing but it feel like forever so she decided to ask. Waiting is not my favorite word.

 

"Ehemm, may I take your order, miss?" Tzuyu cleared to signified her that she is thereㅡ exist. She tried to sound sincere despite how irritate she is right now. 

 

"Ah, sorry please give me strawberry waffle and white coffee." Tzuyu was startled by her voice. She sounds so sweet that can drift her off to sleep. But, what make she more surprised is when the girl looks up to her. 

 

"Tzuyu?" She asked, not sure if the girl in front of her is the girl she know. 

It same.. exactly same.

 

***

 

"Tzuyu?"

 

"Yes." She shyly nodded. She didn't dare to face the girl in front of her. She just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter