Chapter 8

Back in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Like what you staring at?" Tzuyu teased. She aware Sana keeps staring at her direction who is sitting opposite the latter. Today, Sana followed Tzuyu to the cafe. She insists even though Tzuyu want her to stay at home since she just went there for a while to clean up yesterday mess. This makes Tzuyu raised her brows, but Sana just shrugged it off saying she just miss her. And with that excuse, Tzuyu simply lose to Sana. 

 

"You become prettier than the last time I have seen you." Sana said, admires the beauty scenery before her eyes. She supports her chin using her arm, looking at Tzuyu with that beautiful brown orbsㅡ one of the things about Sana that Tzuyu likes.Tzuyu just chuckle hearing Sana praise. She has already heard it for hundred times already, but hearing this from Sana makes her ears turned red immediately. She felt heat rushing through her face. 

 

"You turned red." Sana teased. Tzuyu just rolled her eyes at Sana's tease. 

 

'Who wouldn't when your girlfriend praise you with that lovingly look of her'

 

"No, it just this cafe suddenly feel hot." Tzuyu try to play cool as she leaned on her chair, sips her coffee. "What?" She asks when Sana smiles cheekily at her. Still with that smile, she leans closer to Tzuyu's seat, making the latter to lean even deeper into her seat out of nervousness.  

 

"W-what?" Tzuyu stuttered. 

 

"I love you." Sana said as she pecks Tzuyu on the lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter