Chapter 10

Back in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During their journey home after the incident, they were both quiet. Tzuyu would steal a glance towards Sana to make sure she was okay. Tzuyu quite worried when she was crying earlier. When she asked why she just shook her head and smiled. Tzuyu not stupid to know that's not her real smile. When Sana smiles, the whole world would be shining that the sun would be ashamed of her. 

 

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked again, gently pats Sana's shoulder since the latter looks like she lost in her own thought. She felt uncomfortable with the silence Sana that make her suddenly misses her laughter let alone her cute voice at this time. Sana just gives her reassurely smile before nodded her head. 

 

"Just a bit shock, but I am okay." 

 

Tzuyu turns to the door and slightly frowns when her apartment's door was unlocked. Did she forget to lock it before they go to the cafe? She pushes the door and walk in followed by Sana from behind. 

 

"Oww!" Tzuyu groaned in pain when her feet step on something sharpㅡ shattered glass on the floor.

"What the f-" She almost curses when she looks around her messed up living room. It's look like it just being hit by the typhoon. 

Sana who currently at the door quickly rushes to the living room when she heard Tzuyu's groan. She gasped before froze in her spot witnessed situation in front of her eyes.

 

"I think someone broke into this house." Tzuyu said, her brows furrow holding the pain. Sana walks to Tzuyu after recovering from her shock state. 

 

"Let's treat these first." Sana said in worry.

 

***

 

"Miss Chou, I think this is a threat. It better for you to move out of the time being. We will monitor this place and let you know the update." Mr. Kwon informed. Tzuyu just nodded her head to the police officer. It better for her to move out for their safetyㅡ for Sana safety.

 

"We found this on your bed." He handed Tzuyu the piece of paper. 

 

'I love you... Why are you cheating behind my back, mine? I'll punish you for this~'

 

"Did you suspect anyone?" He questioned. Tzuyu look hesitate at first, but shook her head afterwards. 

 

"How about your friend?" He questioned again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter