Chapter 4

Back in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pabo Tzuyuuu.." Sana uttered. "Where had you gone all this time?" She asked, looking at Tzuyu. She missed Tzuyu so much. She tried to contact Tzuyu but can't reach her since Tzuyu change her number. Dahyun is angry with Sana and won't tell her anything even though Sana is crying in front of her. To Dahyun, she has already witnessed Tzuyu endless tears that Sana's tears just too little for softening her angry heart.

 

Tzuyu just looking at the floor, not able to face Sana. She scared if she looks at Sana, every memory and feeling that she throw away, comeback to her even though it's not fully being thrown. 

 

"Tzuyu.. I miss you." Sana said, trying to reach for Tzuyu's hands when the latter just staring at the floor instead of her. She missed the way Tzuyu look into her eyes. She missed everything about Tzuyu. She holds Tzuyu's hands, causing the latter to tense up by the contact.

 

"I'm sorry, I have to go." Tzuyu apologized, before hurriedly run to the back kitchen. She leaned on the wall, release the tears she was holding in front of Sana earlier. 

 

"Why you appear again in my life? Didn't you know how hard it is for me to forget you." She asked to no one. She wipes her tears, before throwing away the apron she is wearing. She reaches for her mobile phone on the table, texting someone. 

 

'Please take care of the cafe, I have emergency matter.' She typed, before pushing the send button. 

 

***

 

*1 text message*

 

Chaeyoung opened the message she just received.

 

From: Yoda

 

To: Chaeyoung

 

'Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter