Six

Unexpected meeting

- Onew oppa, you know... I really like you since a long time. This may sound weird, but when I feel down and I hear your voice or I see you on TV I'm not sad anymore. Somehow you have the ability to calm me down, and cheer me up, and I just wanted to tell you that I'm really thankful for this. I just hope that we can be friends from now on.

- Friends? - he asks. He looks surprised somehow.

- Okay, let's be good friends! - he smiles and I smile too. But I see something is not okay. He is... disappointed?

 We arrived so we get out of the car and go in KFC only to see that there are Onew's friends and Vivi with Mino and Levi.

- Oh, look who's there! - Vivi says with that smirk on her face again.

- Niki, Onew, guess what? We have two champions here! Levi and Minkyu both won in their category! Isn't that wonderful? – Mino tell us happily. He seems like a big kid. No wonder they get on so well with Vivi.

- Really? Wow, chukhahaeyo (means congratulations in Korean)! - we congratulate the kids.

- Omo, but Dongsaeng-ah, why are your eyes so red? Did you cry? - before I could answer to Vivi, Onew explains everything.

- I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect your sister.

- It's fine, but I'm gonna make this stupid Jungah bald, just watch! - I knew that Vivi would be angry about this.

- Vivi, you should calm down. If you're angry, your face is not that beautiful and therefore GD won't fall in love with you instantly when he sees you. - Mino says to her.

- Oh, you're right... what's the point of living when I can't be beautiful? - as expected from Vivi, lol.


- Aish, whatever... but kids, you two are really something. - Vivi looks at me and Onew.

- You would be the cutest couple on earth, having your condition and all! Aigoo, look at them Mino! - everybody is laughing except of us. I'm sooo embarrassed right now.

- Oh, come on, how's that you two don't laugh? Don't tell me I offended you... or are you dating already? Omo, look at them, they're blushing!

- I smell love in the air! - Mino says looking at Vivi.

- Aigoo! I'm so happy! We leave you two to discuss this issue. And Onew-sshi, you'd better take care of my lil sis, or else I will become your worst nightmare. - (#devil face#).

- Come on everybody, we're leaving! Take care! (#cute face#) And take care of my car too! Bye!! (#evil stare#)

Finally, they leave...

- You know, your sister is adorable. But luckily you two are totally the opposite. - he says while he's chuckling.

- I totally agree with you. Sometimes I don't know how we can bear each other.

- You have your own charms. So... what about we buy some of this delicious chicken and eat it somewhere nice?

- Call[1]! - I agree immediately.

Then he grabs my waist and pulls me towards the counter to order. I guess we really look like a couple right now... fortunately, Vivi is not here, but I can see that smirk in my mind.

He held me until we entered the car.

- I know a good place near here, I hope you will like it! - Onew says while he starts the engine. He doesn't need to worry, I'm sure I'll like it.

- Aigoo, this wonderful scent of fresh chicken makes me hungrier! Baegopa[2]~! - he says holding his belly. He's so cute.

 

[1] Korean expression of agreeing

[2] means I'm hungry! in Korean