Four

Unexpected meeting

Then he held my hand and pulled me out of the office.

As soon as the door is closed, his cold expression changes to the same worried look he had a few hours ago.

- Aish, eottokhae[1]? I hate this... to do a collaboration with her... and that scandal. I didn't even suspect anything, I just woke up and Taemin told me to turn the TV on... And there were many photos of Jungah and a guy, holding hands and kissing and such. It really pissed me off. Aish, I shouldn't say this to you, I'm sorry Niki-sshi.

- Aniyo[2], it's okay, just say what you need to say. And tell me if I can help you with anything. - I wink at him to cheer him up a bit. But Onew just smiles sadly.

- I can't really think of anything that could help me in this kind of situation. I can't teleport to Japan, unfortunately. But I won't give Jungah what she wants, no matter what. I'd rather give up my solo album...

- No! I won't let you to do such a thing! There has to be a solution, let's just think it over again. Do you know Anna's phone number or anything?
- No, not really. Just her email.

- That's not enough, cuz she might not check it... When did you last talk with her?

- Well, it was the day before SHINee's performance on Inkigayo. I invited her to see us and she came, but we couldn't meet backstage.

- Okay, I have an idea. Vivi was there on that day too. She went there as a guest as well. What I'm trying to say is that they're both famous people and they could have met and if that's the case...

- ... they might know each other.

- ... or at least Vivi might know Anna's manager's number. I'm gonna call Vivi now. It's worth a try.

- Hello? Your one and only sister is speaking, what do you need? How's your date going Dongsaeng-ah[3]?

- We'll talk about this later Unnie[4]; I need your help.

- What's wrong?

- Don't you know Anna Tsuchiya by any chance?

- I only know her manager, they were guests on Inkigayo a month ago, but why so suddenly...?

- It's not important why... Unnie, please tell me that you know their phone number.

- I have the manager's name card, and yes, there's a phone number on it too. Dongsaeng-ah, tell me what the hell is going on?

- Vivi, I need you to call them as soon as possible! Please! Onew needs to sign a contract with Anna, or else he has to work with Jungah from After School. Unnie, help us!

- Oh, you can be sure I won't let that girl close to your precious one. Okay, I will call them, but electronic signs are needed and maybe a fax or something. Go and find a computer, I will send you the details. Don't worry Dongsaeng-ah, I'm gonna take care of this. Love you!

That's why my sister is the best in the world. After an hour when we finally printed the contracts, we rushed to Lee Sooman again.

- Niki-sshi, thank you for everything! I wouldn't be able to do this without you... so I really want to thank you.

- Okay, but first give the contract to Lee Sajangnim. I'll wait here, hurry!

- I'll be quick! - he shows that killer smile again, OMG, he's gonna kill me with it for real.

Only then I realize that Jungah is at the corner, waiting for Onew to go inside. She approaches me saying:

- You little b­*tch! If you lay a finger on Onew oppa[5], I'm gonna pull your hair out! - she shouts at me.

 

[1] means What should I do? in Korean

[2] means no in Korean

[3] girls call younger girls like this, it means younger sister,

-ah refers to diminutive form

[4] girls call older girls like this, it means older sister

[5] Younger girls call older boys like this, it means older brother, also gilrs call their boyfriend oppa (slang)