Five

Unexpected meeting

- Listen carefully! I don't care about your opinion, I like Onew oppa a lot, so just leave me and stop disturbing oppa as well! He doesn't deserve this... Ahh!! What the...?

I can't believe it, she slapped me for real. Oh. My. God. I even fell to the floor, it really hurts.

- What's going on here...? Who do you think you are? - I hear Onew's voice. His face is red because of anger. He helps me to get up, then looks at Jungah:

- Get the * out of here or else I'm gonna call the bodyguards. Now. - he tells her in a low voice.

- Don't worry, I don't got the time to care about this any longer. I don't care about you and your b*tch, you two look so ridiculous together, and I'll get an even better partner, so you all! - she walks away with raised head and finally leaves.

 

- Niki, are you okay? - he hesitates first, but then he raises his hand to wipe off my tears.

- Don't worry, I'll protect you, so please don't cry. - he hugs me suddenly. Lee Sooman comes out of his office too:

- Niki-sshi, I'm terribly sorry. Do you want to call the police or is there anything we could do for you?

- No, I'm all right, thank you. Just let Onew-sshi have his solo album, that's all.

- Don't worry, we'll take care of it. Now, if you don't mind I'm going back to work. Again, I'm so sorry for this. - he bows, and walks back to his office.

 

- I'm sorry that I wasn’t here for you. But you know, I'm proud to have a fan like you... and I'm happy to hear that you like me. - Onew whispers in my ear. Only now I realize what I said before. I look at him, but it wasn't a great idea, cuz now I'm blushing from head to toe. I look away quickly.

- Don't be shy! Look at me, please. - but I just can't, I'm so afraid I can't move. He then looks in my eyes from below:

- I like you too. - he winks at me. Oh my, I can't even...

- Niki, I can't say how grateful I am. I really want to give you something in return, so is there anything I could do for you?

- Oppa... as you see, I'm a little embarrassed, so I don't really know what to say...

- Yeah, I see... it's cute tho. - he ruffles my hair. My heart beats so fast right now, I'm afraid I'll get a heart attack.

- What about we go to KFC? We should eat some chicken since it was a very tiring day. And I'm hungry too...
- I love chicken! I mean they taste nice... actually I'm afraid of them, they're kinda scary... hehe, nevermind. I'm hungry as well.

- Come on! - he holds my hand. We're walking down to the parking lot hand in hand. He opens the car door for me:

- I'd like to drive this time, if you don't mind.

- Yeah, sure! - I give him the keys and he sits in the car. He's right, I'm still under the shock. He even pulls the seat belt for me:

- Safety first! - seriously, this guy couldn't be more considerate.

Then he starts to whistle and eventually sing while he drives. First, it's just a funny song that children like to sing. Then I realize he sings 'How deep is your love'. I can't believe how lucky I am to hear his voice.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4llXO-bQQw

 

- Niki, you haven't answer me about something.

- About what?

- About who is your favorite member from my group.
- Oh, about that... Well, I... really like the leader, you know... - I think I look like a crab right now.

- Is that so? It's good to hear that! - he shows his eye smile, I'm gonna die, lol.

- I'm so happy to get to know you Niki, because we seem to be so similar. Firstly, we both like chicken! Seriously though... We tend to be nervous sometimes, but we like to help others. You like to draw and I like to sing, so we both love arts. Also, we have our so-called 'condition', but we have good personalities and we both look good, don't we? - I swear he could kill with his smile.