Three

Unexpected meeting

- Ohh, well... Look! We are here already!! Let's hurry, shall we? - I tell him hurriedly. The last thing I want Onew to know is that he is my bias. He would think that I'm a crazy fan of him, or even worse, a stalker.

So we get out of the car quickly, and hurry to the office of Lee Sooman.

- Okay we're here. You can come in with me if you want. I know it's pretty boring if you have to wait alone. - he says to me. I nod, and we go in.

- Anyeonghaseyo[1]! - Lee Sooman greets us, and we bow too.
Then I realize there's another person. Jungah, from After School. She had been dating with Onew for a year, but already broke up 5 months ago. I wish she was in hell because she cheated on him. I really can't stand her.

The atmosphere is kinda uncomfortable. Then Lee Sajangnim breaks the silence.

- Onew-sshi, we were discussing an issue related to your solo activities. You know that we want to have a duet song on your album. I talked with Jungah-sshi, and she said she is more than happy to help you. Also, it would be great to do the photo shoot together with Jungah-sshi.

I was like: what the...? He can't be serious. I can imagine the photo shoot and I hate the idea so bad it hurts. Literally.


Onew looks at Jungah with a serious face.

- Look, I know that you want us to date again, but it won't happen. I'm sorry Sajangnim, but I won't do anything with Jungah. I just can't. Also, I wanted to tell Sajangnim, that I have contacted Anna Tsuchiya[2] already. I have been dreaming of a duet with a Japanese artist. I would be grateful if Lee Sajangnim will give his permission.

 - Well, it's not a bad idea either... But I need the contract you know, can you show me the contract, please?

- Well, about that... I couldn't really manage to sign it, but I will...

Before he could finish Jungah looked at me and aksed:

- Who is this girl? - she smiles, but I know she hates me just as much as I hate her.

 

- She is a good friend of mine. - Onew says.

- Oh, really? I don't know her; how could this be? We used to have the same friends... Maybe she is your new soon-to-be girlfriend?

Lee Sooman interrupts:

- Enough, I need the contract right know. Onew-sshi, if you bring me the contract today, I will pair Jungah-sshi with somebody else, but if not you have to do your activities with her. Arasso[3]?

- Yes, Sajangnim. - Onew took a deep breath and looked at Jungah coldly.

 

[1] formal greeting in Korean

[2] Japanese singer

[3] means understand in Korean