Two

Unexpected meeting

Onew's face suddenly looks worried.

- What? You mean now? Hyung, I can't go... Please, ask Lee Sajangnim[1] to postpone it. I really can't go. Seriously? Okay, I will then. Or at least try. Got it, bye.

- You look worried, is everything okay? - I ask him.

- Well, my manager has just called me. You know about my photo shoot, right? Manager Hyung told me that I have to sign another contract, or... Well, it's a secret, so don't tell anyone, but I must sign it, otherwise I can't have a solo album. This is the first time Lee Sajangnim offered me to have a solo, and I really want it. But Hyung told me that I have to go to the SM Building now. The only problem is that we came with subway, so I don't have a car to go there.
He looks really sad, even bows his head down.

I must help this bias[2] of mine.

- Vivi, can I have the keys to your car, please?

- Sure, but why?

- I need to take Onew-sshi to the SM building. Don't worry, your precious car will be returned without any harm.

- Okay, have a nice journey! - she drops the keys in my hands with a smirk on her face. She knows too well that Onew is my bias. I could see the little wheels in her head, imagining me and Onew in awkward situations. She surely is a cruel person.

We go out to the car, while awkward silence fills the air. And then...

- Aaahh!

- Woaahh!
Yes, our condition, lol. I fell because of the doorstep, and I made Onew fell too. So I'm kinda on top of him right now. And he starts to laugh hard.

- Niki-sshi, you're so funny. Your face is just hilarious.

- Really? - I laugh with him. The awkwardness seems to be easily gone away. He helps me standing up. We sit in the car still laughing and I start the engine. Then Onew turns on the radio, and 'Your Name' by SHINee starts... I get so embarrassed it hurts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKU1YpeLuGU

- Niki-sshi, you like SHINee? Omo[3]! Thanks for listening to our music!

- Yeah, I like it a lot! - if only he would know how much. 'Your name' is even a song, which is written by him. It's one of my favorites.

- It's such a surprise! I like people who tend to do unexpected things, though. - he smiles at me and I smile back.
Then unexpectedly, the glove compartment opens and there are drawings of GD and BIGBANG in Onew's lap, which I draw and gave to Vivi as a present, lol.

image.jpg

- Wow, you like BIGBANG too?

- I like SHINee, but BIGBANG is cool too. I'm not obsessed with them like my sister, tho.

- I see. So your sister drew these?

- No, it was me to be honest.

- Really? These are pretty good drawings. I would like to be able to draw like this, but I'm quite bad at it.

- How about I give you lessons? Maybe after your solo when you have some time.

- That would be awesome, thanks! Anyway... Who is your favorite member in SHINee?

 

[1] sajangnim means director/main manager, Lee Sooman is the director of SM Entertainment currently

[2] bias comes from the word biased, it means someone's crush/love

[3] OMG in Korean