Chapter Eight

A New Beginning [Hiatus]

 

 

 

Chapter seven recap:

            Suddenly Tian Mo Xing cell phone rang and she answered it, “W-Wei?”

            ‘You made it but a little bit too late. Here’s the final clue: When the moon is out this place turns dangerous but with the rays of the sun it’s a beauty. I’ll give you 15 minutes and I’m sure this once will be easy.’

            The caller hanged up and Tian Mo Xing told the others on what the caller said.

            “The forest with the wild flowers behind the old building!” Xiu-mei shouted.

            “It’ll take us 18 minutes to get there!” Lengfeng shouted.

            “Not if we sprint!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and started running ahead and the others followed behind.

            All of them sprinted to the forest behind the old building where the old flowers were growing.

            “No! We have 2 minutes left! We can’t make it!” Xiu-mei shouted with her breath staggering making her words come out with difficulty.

            “NO! We can make it!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and sprinted harder but tripped and fell to the ground.

            “TIAN MO XING/MOMMY!” All of them shouted running up to Tian Mo Xing.

            “I’m fine. Let’s go!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and stood up immediately not caring that she hurt herself but cared of who was going to get hurt next.

            They have 1 minute and half left and the clock was ticking fast and they were halfway from the old building. Each member and the two children ran as fast as they could like they’ve ever done in their entire life.

            ‘Please let us make it in time!’ all of them thought while running.



 

Chapter Eight

All of them arrived at the forest and made it just in time with 2 minutes left in time. Tian Mo Xing collapsed unto the ground with relief.

“Ah, a box.” 747 said picking up the box with a note on top of it.

All of them walked up and read the note which said; ‘Nice job in making in time. I am not an enemy but a helper. Here is a clue to know who the mastermind of this game will be. Others will come but make sure they are not an enemy or it’ll be a great fall. Inside is what you need for the entire case and Li Xiao Xing be brave. From Z.D’

Xiu-mei opened the box and inside the box is a necklace in a shape of a crescent moon.

“A necklace? How can that thing be helpful?” 187 said looking at his reflection once more.

Yu Len looked at the necklace really closely and backed away whispering something to her brother concerning about the necklace. Yu Zhen himself also went and look and nodded on what Yu Len had said.

“What ever it is will know how helpful it is but for now, I want to eat.” 747 said walking ahead of everybody.

Everyone agreed and headed to the cafeteria and gotten them some food since some of them were starving since they hadn’t eaten yet. Tian Mo Xing was eating slowly looking at the necklace she’s holding very carefully and examining it.

“Mommy, what’s wrong?” Yu Len asks looking at Tian Mo Xing with a worried look.

Tian Mo Xing looked at Yu Len and just shook her head and smiled, “Nothing, just admiring the necklace.”

[‘Aahhh! No stop!’ a lady with long brown hair shouted trying to get out of the grip from 3 men.

‘Let her go! This has nothing to do with her.’ A man said with black hair.

‘Oh it does. She’s involved with you and your parents so might as will. We’ve been waiting for this for 6 years looking all over for the two of you.’ Said the man who was holding the lady.

‘It’s the past, can’t you let it go!’ the lady shouted.

‘No! All of us have been through tough times trying to get jobs but with the records we have for generations we can’t let it go until all of you are dead!’ the man said.

The b-man (bad man) took a gun and put it up on the lady’s head, ‘I’m sure you don’t want your wife killed now would you.’

‘Let her go.’ Man said with black hair (this guy I’ll him g-man for good).

The b-man pulled the trigger making it a click noise before really pushing it.]

Suddenly Zhan Shi De’s phone rang and he answered it, “Wei?”

‘Sir, it’s an emergency. They’ve reached the breach point and it’s now code red.’ Man said in the other line.

“Alright, contact the others for security measures and let all the citizens hide out in a safe place in 15 minutes.” Zhan Shi De said.

‘Yes sir.’ The man said and hanged up.

“What’s going on?” Tian Mo Xing asks.

“6 men is out roaming around Taipei killing innocent people for no reason and we are now in code red. So the department are trying to let everyone be in a safe place away from harm which means including all of you.” Zhan Shi De said.

Before anyone of them can speak Li Xiao Xing’s phone rang.

“Wei?” Li Xiao Xing answered.

‘Li Xiao Xing, we are in need of help. We need you to help us treat the wounded. Apparently men are loose killing innocent people and there’s been a lot of patience coming in. We need extra help.’ The lady said in the other line.

“Yes I heard. I’ll try and come as soon as the situation I’m in right now is over.” Li Xiao Xing said.

‘Of course. But please try and hurry we need your-‘ the lady got cut off.

“Wei? Wei?” Li Xiao Xing said.

‘Put your hands up. We heard a worker name Li Xiao Xing works here and we need her to come out!’ Li Xiao Xing heard the commotion through the line.

‘We don’t know any Li Xiao Xing.’ One of the workers in the hospital said.

‘Don’t lie or else each and everyone of you will be killed!’ the man shouted.

Li Xiao Xing didn’t want to hear anymore and ended the call with a horrid look in her face.

“Tian Mo Xing what’s wrong?” Lengfeng asks.

“They’re at the hospital.” Li Xiao Xing said in a low voice.

“Who are they?” 747 ask.

Li Xiao Xing turned around and faced Zhan Shi De with a horrid worried look, “Zhan Shi De, the 6 men…they’re at the hospital killing the others.”

Once hearing that…Zhan Shi De took his phone and called his department, “6 men are at the National Taipei University Hospital at this minute. Bring everyone who can help and I’ll be there also.”

“Take me with you. They need my help.” Li Xiao Xing said.

“No, it’s too dangerous.” Zhan Shi De said.

“Please, I can treat the wounded. Just take me with you.”

“Alright but stay away from harm.” Zhan Shi De said.

“You’ll also need our help.” Xiu-mei said, “We need some adventure into our lives once in a while.”

All of them went to the National Taipei University Hospital along with the two Yu children. Once arriving, they saw police and National Guard surrounding the hospital.

“Zhan Shi De nice to meet you.” The captain of the National Guard said.

“Nice to meet you also Captain.” Zhan Shi De said.

“We’ve sent 25 guards into the hospital protecting the citizens and 35 police along also.” The captain said.

“Mrs. Li Xiao Xing!” a little kid about the age of Yu Zhen shouted.

“Meilin! Are you hurt?” Li Xiao Xing asks running up towards the little kid.

“I’m alright and also the others.” Meilin said.

“Good, try not to force yourself, you’re not healed enough yet.”

“I know. But Mrs. Li Xiao Xing, I overhead that the 6 men are looking for you.” Meilin said.

Li Xiao Xing was shocked but didn’t show it, “I’m sure there’s a lot of Li Xiao Xing out there like me so they must be mistaken so don’t worry much.”

Meilin nodded her head and smiled. The two talked and introduced the two Yu children to Meilin and all four of them chatted and laughing.

[It’s getting close to the ending of the sacrifice. Soon it’ll be a sad ending of the lives of the people. But not to be in that path is a need of help of that necklace which holds the key. I will be watching over them until that end is a happy one. Two children two adults that are the key of the ending sacrifice. Four lives are in line to be dead and 6 men in hunt of them.]

 

                                                To be continued….



 

Hopefully you like this chapter and I didn’t know what to write since I had a writers block for months now but I’m back and I’m very sorry for saying that I’ll be deleting this story and sorry that this chapter was boring but I tried my best to put some little mystery into it.

 

Please keep supporting me! ^o^ Thank you.