Chapter Four

A New Beginning [Hiatus]

Chapter three recap:

They took off from the food court and headed home in a hurry. While walking Li Xiao Xing keep looking back and forth and behind her to see if anyone was following. Once they arrive back home. The two Yu’s went and played outside at the garden while Li Xiao Xing rushed to her room and tried to relax herself from not thinking of the accident that was happing in the mall.

‘Honey, please think about it reasonably.’ said a man with black hair

‘I’m thinking about it. But are you very sure? We can’t harm our children, we can’t get them involve into this.’

‘I know. I’m also worried for their safety and our safety. But it’s the only choice we have.’

‘No, no. We can’t send them there that’s when it began for the two of us. No it’s too dangerous.’

‘They won’t, they’ll be with them and our children will be able to stop everything from happening. Please it’s the only chance.’

‘Okay, I’ll agree to it but will have to stop it our self and if we fail then they can.’

‘Alright but for only a week and that’s it and it’ll be our children’s mission.’

‘Alright. Please be very careful. We’ve already lost enough.’

“Brother.” Yu Len said with a worried voice.

“Remember what dad said, a week. We have to stick to our mission or it’ll fail. Please hang on a bit longer.” Yu Zhen said.

“Brother we only have two weeks here and it’s all over.”

“I know but it’ll come soon. I promise.”

“Please. Do it tomorrow, I beg you.” Yu Len said with a tear trickling.

“Alright. Tomorrow.” Yu Zhen said hugging his sister.


Chapter Four

            It was morning in the mansion. Zhan She Di and Li Xiao Xing along with the two Yu children left the mansion early that morning. The four of them went to Sheng Ying University to spend some time with the MIT members.

            “Li Xiao Xing!” Miss Cherry shouted once spotting her sister down the hallway of the MIT room and running towards Li Xiao Xing with wide open arms.

            “M-Miss Ch-Cherry…can-can’t breathe.” Li Xiao Xing said trying to get out of Miss Cherry’s bear hug.

            “Sorry. It’s been horrible without you two being here.” Miss Cherry said.

            “What’s happening?” Zhan She Di asks.

            “007, Tian Mo Xing something’s happening once again.” Miss Cherry said with a serious tone.

            Li Xiao Xing and Zhan She Di looked at each and smiled, “We’re here.”

            Li Xiao Xing and Zhan She Di both called their work and told them that they’ll be off for quite some time and they didn’t mind at all. All of the members meet and was reunited once again.

            “I guess everyone is here let’s get started.” Miss Cherry said from her desk.

            “Wait! Did you forget about the two of us?”  Girl with long brown her and next to her was a short brunet girl said.

            “Aahh! Xiu-mei! Lengfeng!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and ran up to the two girls and hugged them very tightly.

            Xio Lengfeng is a designer in a very well-known company while Xiu-mei is a model for a fashion company and was on magazine every week both work with the same company and never been separated. As you may remember Xiu-mei and Xio Lengfeng is part of the MIT, the two new members.

            “Okay, now everyone is here. We just had case yesterday. One student body, a freshman, has been harm with major cuts and minor brain damage and is now at the National Taiwan University recovering. The problem is the victim has lost his memory due to the impact. But the worst case is that the suspect is very well-hidden all clues that might lead and have a very well thought out plan.” Miss Cherry explained.

            “This suspect must not be new here but been attending the university for several years.” 007 said.

            Miss Cherry sigh with happiness that the MIT was back and to make herself much happier she decided on something. She walks back behind her desk and opens a drawer and took out something.

            “Here” Miss Cherry said handing each one of them their old uniform before they graduated the university.

            “My old uniform.” Tian Mo Xing said picking up the skirt and stood up, “I was short.”

            “You’re still short.” 187 said looking at his reflection.

            “And you’re still ugly.” Tian Mo Xing said wrinkling her nose with annoyance and sat back down.

            “You two, I need to make your uniform you size because you’ll be a part of MIT no matter what.” Miss Cherry said looking down at the two children.

            The two Yu children smiled and nodded their head.

            “Great! Here’s the location and I need Tian Mo Xing. All of you change! Yu Len you’ll stay with me and Tian Mo Xing while your brother goes with 007.” Miss Cherry said.

            All of them left the MIT room and changed into their old uniform and separated their ways. 007, Yu Zhen, 187, 747, Xiu-mei, and Lengfeng went to the location and Miss Cherry, Tian Mo Xing and Yu Len went to the principal office to discuss some manners.

            “Have you found any clues yet?” Xiu-mei asks through her Bluetooth.

            “No.” all of them said.

            “Dad.” Yu Zhen said.

            007 went next to Yu Zhen in the next room of the location and saw chemicals and liquids spilled all over the floor. Both examined it. Yu Zhen went next to the red liquid and looked very hard.

            “Acid chloride mixed with dioxide and with helium gas.” Yu Zhen said.

            007 went next to him and examined it also, “You’re correct. You’re very smart for your age. Who taught you?”

            “My father.  He was smart like you also and taught me all sorts of chemicals and anatomy and other stuff when I was little.” Yu Zhen said.

            007 smiled that his father took very good care of him before he died.

            “Come on let’s search some more.” 007 said.

            Meanwhile in the principal office, it was quite hectic.

            “Miss Cherry! What have you done!?” Tian Mo Xing shouted looking around the place and it was filled with papers all over the place.

            “I’m sorry about this. I’ve been busy for two weeks and haven’t been able to organize ever since you and 007 left!” Miss Cherry shouted pointing at Tian Mo Xing.

            “Miss Cherry, sister dear, I didn’t mean to leave but I have to leave sooner or later right? I’m married with my hero and I’ll always visit and beside the two of us…hmm. I mean the four of us is here with you to solve this new case with you. Please be happy.” Tian Mo Xing said picking up papers from the ground.

            Yu Len picked papers also from the ground helping her ‘mommy’ to clean up what Miss Cherry had done to her own office. Once after cleaning and organizing the papers. The three sat down at the table with cakes and coffee while Yu Zhen had some chocolate milk with her cake.

            “What’s going on around here?” Tian Mo Xing asks knowing that the aura around the school had turned a bit black with disaster in the air.

            “Students is becoming worried, especially the newbies if they’ll be the next victim in line.” Miss Cherry said, “This aura has just started after you four left and horrible stuff keeps happening every day.”

            “You mean, like the writings all over the girls locker rooms?” Tian Mo Xing asks.

            Miss Cherry just nodded, “I don’t think this will stop until we find out who’s behind all this.”

            “Whoever it is. They want it badly.” Tian Mo Xing said.

            “747, found anything in that part of the room?” Xiu-mei asks.

            “No just some dusks and some very nice pictures being drawn of people.” 747 said admiring that picture of girls and boys and some adults.

            “Lengfeng have you found anything?” Xiu-mei asks.

            “I believe so. I believe the victim was trying to turn on the light and a spick of blood is being shown but very blurry.” Lengfeng said looking at the light switch with a magnifying glass, “To inspect some more, I’ll take its DNA results.”

            “Bring it over to the MIT clubroom along with the other clues we’ve found.” 007 said.

            “Alright!” everyone shouted and returned back to the MIT clubroom with their clues in their hand.

            The members started to inspect everything from the tinniest little detail as possible while our 187 is getting his information from his ‘precious ones’ even though his already old, the students still fall for him since he is wearing their uniforms.

            “I got information. The victim’s name is Shen Zhi Xi born January 1very intelligence in technology and handsome to some girls but I’m much more handsome than him by the poll that’s been taken.” 187 said walking around the school with a mirror in his hand looking at his own reflection once more.

            “In his dreams.” Tian Mo Xing said in a whisper over-hearing his conversation over the Bluetooth, “Yu Len, why don’t we leave Auntie Cherry for a while and try to organize this place some more and the two of us explore this place.”

            “Okay mommy.” Yu Len said putting her fork down unto the plate and drank the last drop of milk and left with Tian Mo Xing, “See you later Auntie Cherry.”

            “W-Wait! Tian Mo Xing, Yu Len!” Miss Cherry shouted trying to catch up with them but the two disappeared around the corner.

            “Come on. I’ll show you my favorite spot of this entire school.” Tian Mo Xing said holding unto Yu Len’s hand.

            The two walked out of the University building and into the court yard. They arrive at a certain tree.

            “Why do you like this spot?” Yu Len asks.

            “This is where I first meet, 007.” Tian Mo Xing smiled happily thinking back when the two of them meet like it was a destiny.

            [Zhan She Di looking around the courtyard and suddenly found a trail of blood and followed it until it stopped by the three. Suddenly a human drop with blood on her forehead. Zhan She Di looked up unto the branch and noticed that it wasn’t really blood but fake blood. He smiled and turned around and bends over and started to speak something unto the girl that was supposedly dead.

“If anyone walks by later, they will be able to see your red .” Zhan She Di said with a smile laid on his face.

            Suddenly the girl’s eyes started moving and sat up instantly as if she was being shocked by an electric wave of electricity.

            “But today I should be wearing strawberries.” The girl said and her name was Li Xiao Xing.

            Zhan She Di stood up and turned his back away from Li Xiao Xing. With somewhat of an annoyance emotion lay unto his face.

            “Don’t play death games in the future.” Zhan She Di said and walked away from Li Xiao Xing.

            Li Xiao Xing sat unto the ground and smiled and started to wipe off the dirt from her face and stood up and ran after Zhan She Di.

            “How did you know? Are you like those manga main characters, who have a spirit by your side and tell you that I’m not dead?” Li Xiao Xing asks happily while following Zhan She Di.

            Zhan She Di stopped walking and turned to face Li Xiao Xing with a very annoying look, “Your acting skills are lame. Having your body dragged here, how can you have no injuries? Plus the blood on you is not drying up you probably used red powder and loquat gel to make a mixture.”

            Li Xiao Xing clapped with a happy smile, “You’re truly a murderer’s nemeses. An international crime expert, Dr. James’s genius son. I pretended to be dead for a week and scared away 23 students. Totally you’ve finally come!”

            “Pretending to be dead to wait for me?” Zhan She Di asks with a puzzling look.]

            Tian Mo Xing just smiled of the memories of the first time the two of them met and how crazy she must have been pretending to be dead and to scare away all those students just to meet him.

            “Is that how you two meet? You mommy pretending to be dead just to meet daddy?” Yu Len asks.

            “Yes, crazy wasn’t it? This is why it’s my favorite spot.” Tian Mo Xing said putting her hand unto the trunk of the tree, “Come on let’s go back to the clubroom and see what’s happening.”

            The two left the courtyard and went to the clubroom. Meanwhile the members were around the room handling the clues very carefully not to ruin a single thing. Lengfeng was looking at the microscope with a piece of hair that Xiu-mei had found in the other room.

            “The hair is brown and it does not belong to the victim or any of us.” Lengfeng said marking down an X mark on the names of the members name.

            “How about the students?” 007 ask while analyzing the chemicals in which Yu Zhen and he had found.

            “I haven’t gotten their DNA hair yet. 187 and 747 is getting that information very carefully trying not to alert the students.” Xiu-mei explained.

            Yu Zhen was sitting next to 007 analyzing also with the chemicals and Xiu-mei was just sitting down drawing something unknown.

            “AAAHHH!” shouted someone from 8 halls away from the MIT clubroom.

            All of the members inside the MIT room stood up and ran where the scream was coming from. Once arriving they panicked on what they saw.

            “Please hurry before destruction comes and you must complete your mission no matter what the hardship is. I warn you this once you arrive, cases will start.”

 

To be continued….


 

          Hello everyone! Sorry it’s been a very long time since I’ve updated this story. I’m very sorry but now I’m back. It's been 1 month and 4 weeks since I updated! Wow...that's very long.

          I just had trouble thinking about the next chapter but don’t worry I’ll try to update more often. I hope you liked this chapter and please continue to support me!

       Please leave your comment on what you think about this chapter and please no silent reader because I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about it whether it's negative or possitive! Xie-xie ni! ^o^

        For those who don't know who's Xiu-mei and Lengfeng read my first Pi Li MIT story to find out.