Chapter Three

A New Beginning [Hiatus]

0dde2d91-bc59-4e26-8535-af13dbe9eb2bwall

 

Chapter Two review:

 

“Mr. Zhan, we have an emergency alert.” said a man with brunet hair.

“What is it?” Zhan She Di ask.

“Another crime is happening around the area and it’s not the only one but many. One is near Kaohsiung City and here at Taipei.” said the man.

“What’s the description?” Zhan She Di ask.

“It has been said that about 6 men are running around free and about 15 people are killed such as the police and our department. The estimated place they might attack next is here.” the man said.

(Opps. Did I forgot to mention his not also a detective but work for the higher security department, police, and a spy but that’s to much into detail. Let’s go back to the story)

“Send a search men around the area of Taipei and Kaohsiung city.” Zhan She Di said.

“Yes sir.” the man said, “all men in code blue around Taipei and Kaohsiung city area. If it’s worst send code red.”

“Ye sir!” all the men said.

“If there’s anything else going on call me immediately.” Zhan She Di said.

“Yes sir.” the man said.

‘Brother! Brother!’ the little girl shouted.

‘Stay put. Don’t shout or they’ll hear us.’ the little boy said, ‘Were not protected here anymore. We have to leave.’

‘How? If we leave those men will get us. Remember what mommy and daddy said.’

‘I know. They are after our family and won’t stop at nothing but we have to stop this from happening or we all be killed.’

‘Mommy and daddy are trying their best to stop it but it didn’t work.’

‘That’s when our mission is to stop this from happening.’

‘Alright. I believe in what you say and be brave.’

‘Good now let’s go!’

‘Get them! Now!’ shouted a man

‘Their gone! Their not here!’

‘GO LOOK ALL OVER THE PLACE IF IT MEANS TO DESTROY THIS PLACE!’

The two children ran down to their basement and suddenly they could smell smoke.

‘The house is on fire!’ the little girl shouted.

‘Hurry up! Let’s go. Fast!’ the little boy shouted, ‘JUMP!’


 

Chapter Three

 

Early morning Li Xiao Xing and the two Yu’s were awake and got ready for breakfast.

“Come on you two. It’s breakfast.” Li Xiao Xing said.

The two Yu’s followed Li Xiao Xing into the dining room and food were already ready.

“Morning ma‘m.” said a maid, “Breakfast is ready.”

“Thank you.” Li Xiao Xing said, “Come on. Let’s sit down.”

The two Yu’s sat down across each other and Li Xiao Xing sat down next to Yu Len.

“Your not starting breakfast without me are you?” Zhan She Di ask coming into the dining room.

“Morning Sir.” said the maid.

“Morning.” Zhan She Di said to the maid, “Morning Yu Len, Yu Zhen, and Li Xiao Xing.”

“Morning.” said the three.

“How did it go last night?” Li Xiao Xing ask.

“Very busy. Sorry I couldn’t come home.” Zhan She Di said.

“It’s alright. I had company with me. Isn’t that right Yu Len?” Li Xiao Xing said hugging Yu Len.

Yu Len just nodded while blushing.

“So what was it? Another crime?” Li Xiao Xing ask.

“Somewhat. 6 men is attack Taipei and Kaohsiung city area but we don’t know the reason yet so I’ll be going to investigate.” Zhan She Di said.

“Be careful. I don’t want anything to happen.” Li Xiao Xing said with a worried voice.

“It’ll be alright. Trust me.” Zhan She Di said.

The two Yu’s look at each other with a worried look their selves.

“Alright. But just be careful.” Li Xiao Xing said.

All of them ate their breakfast and after eating, Zhan She Di went to work and try to investigate the crime scene.

“Brother.” Yu Len said.

“I know. But just wait.” Yu Zhen said, “It’s our mission remember that.”

Yu Len nodded her head.

“Alright you two. Let’s go shopping for new clothes.” Li Xiao Xing with a smile on her face.

Li Xiao Xing and the two Yu children went shopping for new clothes. Li Xiao Xing was having fun dressing them up like they’re here children.

“Mrs. Zhan!” shouted a lady with brunet hair wearing long red dress.

“Yes?” Li Xiao Xing ask turning around and saw the lady, “Mrs. Lee, long time no see.”

“Very long time.” Mrs. Lee said, “How are you doing?”

“Just doing great as usual.” Li Xiao Xing said with a smile, “how’s your husband?”

“His excellent his taking a break from work and I’m taking care of him.” Mrs. Lee said, “How about your husband? Doing good as usual?”

“Been very busy because of the crimes and investigations happening.”

“Oh my! Is this your children?” Mrs. Lee ask looking at the two Yu’s.

“Oh no. I’m just taking care of them for now.” Li Xiao Xing said.

“Are you sure? This little girl look so much like your husband and this boy is like you. Are you sure their not your children?”

“I’m sure. If I did, I would have told you.” Li Xiao Xing said laughing.

“Of course, how silly of me.” Mrs. Lee said laughing also.

“Better best get going Mrs. Lee. This two children must be hungry.” Li Xiao Xing said.

“Alright. Be careful of yourself and the children.” Mrs. Lee said.

“You also Mrs. Lee.” Li Xiao Xing said waving good-bye to Mrs. Lee, “Come on you two let’s go eat our lunch.”

“After eating, can I eat ice-cream?” Yu Len ask.

“Of course, how about you Yu Zhen?” Li Xiao Xing ask.

“Shake.” Yu Zhen said.

“Alright. Come on let’s go.” Li Xiao Xing said.

 

‘Brother, where can we go now?’ ask the little girl.

‘Back home.’ the boy said.

‘Our home is destroyed by those men.’

‘Not all of it. Remember, dad and mom would always take us to the hidden part of the mansion which can never be destroyed or find out by anyone but our family.’

‘Not that hidden part. It’s scary.’

‘Come on. We’ve got to warn them before it get’s them.’

‘So that means we have to go to the-’

‘Yes inside. Now come on, let’s go.’

 

 

“Brother.” Yu Len said.

“It’s almost time.” Yu Zhen said, “Just have to wait.”

“Come on you two. Finish your food before it get’s cold.” Li Xiao Xing said.

Yu Len finished eating her sushi along with Yu Zhen.

“I’m done! I want my ice-cream!” Yu Len shouted.

Li Xiao Xing just laughed, “Alright. What flavor?”

“Strawberry!” Yu Len shouted jumping up and down.

“What kind of shake do you want?” Li Xiao Xing ask.

“Chocolate.” Yu Zhen said.

Li Xiao Xing went and got their ice-cream and shake for the two while getting it she saw a flash on her left and she turned her head and see who it was but couldn’t find the person since it was crowded. Li Xiao Xing ignored it and went and give them their deserts.

“Here you go.” Li Xiao Xing said.

“Thank you mom/mommy.” The two Yu children said in unison.

Li Xiao Xing just smiled and then suddenly another flash was taken on her right and looked to her right but still couldn’t find the person.

“Mommy? You alright?” Yu Len ask.

Li Xiao Xing looked at Yu Len and smiled, “I’m alright. I thought I just saw something. Come on let’s bring your desert along with us.”

They took off from the food court and headed home in a hurry. While walking Li Xiao Xing keep looking back and forth and behind her to see if anyone was following. Once they arrive back home. The two Yu’s went and played outside at the garden while Li Xiao Xing rushed to her room and tried to relax herself from not thinking of the accident that was happing in the mall.

 

‘Honey, please think about it reasonably.’ said a man with black hair

‘I’m thinking about it. But are you very sure? We can’t harm our children, we can’t get them involve into this.’

‘I know. I’m also worried for their safety and our safety. But it’s the only choice we have.’

‘No, no. We can’t sent them there that’s when it began for the two of us. No it’s too dangerous.’

‘They won’t, they’ll be with them and our children will be able to stop everything from happening. Please it’s the only chance.’

‘Okay, I’ll agree to it but will have to stop it our self and if we fail then they can.’

‘Alright but for only a week and that’s it and it’ll be our children’s mission.’

‘Alright. Please be very careful. We’ve already lost enough.’

 

“Brother.” Yu Len said with a worried voice.

“Remember what dad said, a week. We have to stick to our mission or it’ll fail. Please hang on a bit longer.” Yu Zhen said.

“Brother we only have two weeks here and it’s all over.”

“I know but it’ll come soon. I promise.”

“Please. Do it tomorrow, I beg you.” Yu Len said with a tear trickling.

“Alright. Tomorrow.” Yu Zhen said hugging his sister.

 

To be continue…

 


 

I hope you liked this chapter even if the first through third chapter was boring.

 

Please continue supporting me until this sequel comes into an end.

 

Thank you! ^O^