Chapter Seven

A New Beginning [Hiatus]

Chapter Six recap:

“Is daddy’s picture in here?”

            “Of course. Here let’s see if I could find it.” Tian Mo Xing said flipping the album page, “Here it is.”

            “Still look the same.” Yu Len said.

            “We just graduated about a year ago so we don’t change that much yet.” Tian Mo Xing said laughing, “Come on let’s go, it’s almost time.”

            “Alright!” Yu Len shouted and jumps down from the bed and started walking with Tian Mo Xing.

            Both of them walked to the café to meet up with the others. Once they arrive the lights were on but no one was there so they just entered.

            “I guess were a bit early don’t you think?” Tian Mo Xing asks.

            Yu Len nodded, “Could we both play a game while waiting?”

            “What games do want to play?” Tian Mo Xing asks.

            “Rock paper scissor.” Yu Len said with a smile.

            “Alright then. Let’s do it.” Tian Mo Xing said.

            Both started to play the game and were having fun while waiting and once after that game they chased each other around the café. Suddenly something happen that neither the two of them expected nor neither did the other members….


Chapter Seven

            The other members started walking towards the café and saw Tian Mo Xing and Yu Len chasing each other inside having a great fun. Suddenly they saw a flash in front of them making them blind for seconds.

            “AAAHHH!” they heard someone shouted and it was coming inside from the café and a loud crash was heard.

            “Tian Mo Xing! Yu Len!” all of them shouted and ran to the café.

            The café’s light was off so 747 turned the lights on and everyone saw that everything was a mess. Tables turned over and along with the chairs.

            “Unbelievable! Can’t this suspect get a break!?” Xiu-mei shouted.

            All of them looked around the café and didn’t found Tian Mo Xing and Yu Len. All of them gathered and then suddenly another flash and the light were turned off. Every member was knocked out. They were taken inside a small room and each one of them was blind folded, their hands and legs were tied very tightly so they are unable to move.

            “Hmm…Y-Yu Len are you here?” Tian Mo Xing asks stirring from her unconsciousness.

            “M-Mommy? Mommy! Where are we?” Yu Len asks scared of being alone.

            “Tian Mo Xing? That’s you isn’t?” Lengfeng asks waking up also.

            “L-Lengfeng!?” Tian Mo Xing asks, “Where’s the others?”

            “Were here also.” The rest of the members said.

            “Zhen ge!” Yu Len shouted.

            Suddenly they heard a static noise and suddenly someone spoke.

            ‘Welcome, MIT.’

            “Who are you and what do you want!?” Miss Cherry shouted.

            ‘What I want? (Laughing) Death from one of you!’

            Tian Mo Xing gasped remembering her dream, “Wh-who are you after?”

            ‘Who am I after? That you will find out soon but one student body will get hurt in 30 minutes, try to get free and save this student but if you couldn’t it will be a great lost. MIT’

            747 started to struggle free from the binding of the ropes.

            “It’s hopeless. This rope is too tight.” Tian Mo Xing said, “Wait! Yu Zhen, can you reach your left pocket?”

            “I-I think I can.” Yu Zhen said trying to reach his pocket.

            “Inside that pocket is a special tool and it‘ll cut the rope free. Try to reach for it.” Tian Mo Xing said.

            “Where did you get the tool from?” 007 ask.

            “Inside my purse. I mostly bring some kind of weapons that small enough not to let anyone be suspicious.” Tian Mo Xing said while laughing.

            “I got it! It feels like it’s a pen.” Yu Zhen said.

            “Yes! That’s the one. Un-cap the pen but do not touch the end of it! Now just start cutting the rope.” Tian Mo Xing said.

            Yu Zhen put the pen into his mouth and started cutting 007 which was beside him. Once 007 was free he un-blinded himself and cut his leg then Yu Zhen’s rope then everyone was free.

            “I’ll take my pen back.” Tian Mo Xing said holding her hand out with a victory smile.

            747 handed it back but hesitated, “I want to keep it.”

            “NO!” Tian Mo Xing and Yu Len shouted in unison.

            Everyone was shock on the two’s action but Tian Mo Xing and Yu Len just laughed.

            “The two of us need that for something so we need it back.” Tian Mo Xing said with a smile on her face, “isn’t that right Yu Len?”

            “Mommy’s right. We wanted to do a project and we need that pen.” Yu Len said, “So please uncle can we have it back?”

            “U-uncle!?” 747 shouted choking.

            All of them just laughed especially 187 was the one who laughed very hard.

            “Hahahaha! U-uncle! H-he is old by the w-way he looks!” 187 said while laughing very hardly that his clutching into his stomach like this dying.

            747 gave it to Tian Mo Xing. Tian Mo Xing put it into her pocket and high-five with Yu Len.

            “Success!” the two said and walked out of the room with victory in their faces.

            “Those two act very similar that sometimes I think that’s Tian Mo Xing’s sister or daughter.” Lengfeng said, “The same with 007 and Yu Zhen.”

            “Miss Cherry are you sure Teacher Angel didn’t have a daughter and delivered it here?” 747 ask.

            Miss Cherry hit his head and walked away shaking her head on how sometimes 747 acts very stupid okay may be every day. Suddenly Xiu-mei phone rang and she answered it.

            ’25 minutes. Your special class filled with incredible resources. 34 87  55 Hok Lin your time will start now’

            The callers hanged up leaving Xiu-mei confuse.

            “What did the caller say?” Miss Cherry asks.

            “He said we have 25 minutes but the time is starting right now. He also said ‘your special class filled with incredible resources. 34 87  55 Hok Lin’ and then he hang up.” Xiu-mei said.

            “Incredible resources.” 007 said thinking on what place could have incredible resources, “The technology room and library.”

            “We all split and see if it’s right.” Miss Cherry said.

            Tian Mo Xing, 007, Yu Len, and Yu Zhen went to the library while 747, 187, Xiu-mei, Lengfeng, and Miss Cherry went to the technology room.

            “Stay in contact.” Miss Cherry said and left with her group.

            They all sprint to their destination with their groups as fast as they could since their time were ticking fast.

            “Go into one of the computer and see about Hok Lin.” Miss Cherry said.

            Lengfeng went into one of them and search about Hok Lin and if there were any information on what it is about. She pulled on one of the sources and it read about a certain guy from Beijing who was very intellect in every subject and was very well-known of his works he had done in that particular city and was kept hidden. Most believe his work he had did was impossible for others to do and hard to find quite information. But none of that led to any hints or any clues.

(Hok Lin is fictional information that I’ve made up just for this particular case and story so do not search it up!)

              “How about the numbers?” Xiu-mei asks.

            Lengfeng scan to anything that has something to do with the numbers the caller had said but nothing.

            Meanwhile the other group arrived at the library and went to the front desk.

            “Excuse me? Do you have a book or information about Hok Lin?”  Tian Mo Xing asks the lady in the front desk.

            “I’ll try and see if we do.” The lady said and searched it into her computer, “Yes, it’s down the fifth row from here and the author of the book is Lin Juk Shin.”

            “Thank you.” Tian Mo Xing and 007 said in unison.

            The four went down to the fifth row of shelves and started looking for the author carefully but fast.

            “I found it.” Yu Len said taking away one book from the shelves.

            “Well done.” 007 said patting her head.

            All four of them sat down at one of the tables and put the book down.

            “The numbers must be pages.” 007 said remembering the numbers on what Xiu-mei had said, “34 87 55. Must go in that order.”

            007 went to page 34 and found that parts of the sentence are highlighted and wrote it in a piece of paper and went unto the pages and also found that parts of the sentences are highlighted. Once after finding each pages and wrote each one down it formed a paragraph and it read;

            25 soon to come counting down to zero…find the person before over. It lies between the south and west estimate correctly. Each soon to come losing one and losing two what’s next lies unknown but that is your decision upon your mind. Be careful of whom it is or you’ll be next in line of the sacrifice.

            “Miss Cherry gather in the garden now!” Tian Mo Xing shouted running next to 007 and the two children towards the garden of the school.

           Each member ran towards the garden as fast as they could and once all of them were there they read the clue.

            “Lies between south and west.” Miss Cherry said, “Does anyone have a compass?”

            “The South is where the South Wing of the school and West is the wing of the school. Each Wing of the school is the compass itself and there’s no hiding of it.” Yu Zhen said.

            “Such a mini-007 smarty pants.” 747 said in a whisper so no one could hear.

            “I heard what you’ve said.” Yu Zhen said eyeing 747 with a mean glare, “I might be 8 years old but I have the capacity of remembrance by the help of my parents.”

            “Brother, stop torturing him.” Yu Len said, “He doesn’t have the same capacity as you brother, give him a break for once.”

            Yu Zhen just kept quiet and didn’t apologize but just turned his back away from 747.

            “I’m sorry for my brother’s attitude. He gets out of control when it comes to a specific subjects he likes.” Yu Len said with respect.

            All of them just had a nervous laugh except Tian Mo Xing and 007.

            “Ah! His so adorable!” Tian Mo Xing shouted rubbing Yu Zhen’s head making his hair a bit messy, “Just like 007’s attitude most of the time.”

            “Okay, let’s go to where it’s between the south and west.” Miss Cherry said trying to get off the topic before the attitudes goes a little far.

            “The South Wing of the school is to our left and the West Wing is down there.” Xiu-mei said pointing in each Wing of the school.

            “Where it intersects and makes a box in its perimeter must be where the place we are looking for.” Lengfeng said.

            747 made a mental map of the school and the South and West Wing and mentally draw a line where it intersects and makes a box in one of the perimeter.

            “Found it. Class Room 345 third floor of the South Wing.” 747 said pointing to the South Wing to the third floor.

            All of them ran towards the South Wing up to the third floor to room 345. They had limited time and it was ticking down fast, they had 15 minutes left. Once arriving it wasn’t a classroom anymore but instead a storage room.

            “You said it was a classroom not a storage room.” 187 said.

            “Hey, it was an old map from my head that I had so be quiet because you didn’t help at all except you just keep looking at your ugly face.” 747 said.

            187 just look at 747 with disgust and continued looking at his small mirror and ignored what 747 just said. Tian Mo Xing and Yu Len went inside the room without anyone knowing since they were paying attention to the two’s conversation or you could call it a little argument.

            “007!” Tian Mo Xing shouted inside the room with a horrid tone.

            “Li Xiao Xing!” 007 shouted and ran inside finding Tian Mo Xing inside the maze of boxes being stacked inside.

            Once finding his way through the maze he found Tian Mo Xing being hugged by Yu Len tightly and both were shaking uncontrollably.

            “Li Xiao Xing! Yu Len!” 007 shouted and ran towards them.

            “007/Daddy!” the two shouted.

            Once arriving next to them along with Yu Zhen and the others he saw a girl being tied at the chair with blood stain.

            “Aahh!” Miss Cherry, Xiu-mei, and Lengfeng shouted once having a closer look.

            “Someone call the hospital.” 007 said.

            Tian Mo Xing hastily took her cell phone out and dialed the emergency number and told the person the place and what’s happening.

            “They’re coming.” Tian Mo Xing said, “Will she be okay?

            “She’s breathing so she’ll be okay.” Miss Cherry said, “But I don’t know if she’ll get amnesia just like the first victim.”

            Suddenly Tian Mo Xing cell phone rang and she answered it, “W-Wei?”

            ‘You made it but a little bit too late. Here’s the final clue: When the moon is out this place turns dangerously but with the rays of the sun it’s a beauty. I’ll give you 15 minutes and I’m sure this once will be easy.’

            The caller hanged up and Tian Mo Xing told the others on what the caller said.

            “The forest with the wild flowers behind the old building!” Xiu-mei shouted.

            “It’ll take us 18 minutes to get there!” Lengfeng shouted.

            “Not if we sprint!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and started running ahead and the others followed behind.

            All of them sprinted to the forest behind the old building where the old flowers were growing.

            “No! We have 2 minutes left! We can’t make it!” Xiu-mei shouted with her breath staggering making her words come out with difficulty.

            “NO! We can make it!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and sprinted harder but tripped making herself fall unto the ground.

            “TIAN MO XING/MOMMY!” All of them shouted running up to Tian Mo Xing.

            “I’m fine. Let’s go!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and stood up immediately not caring that she hurt herself but cared of who was going to get hurt next.

            They have 1 minute and half left and the clock was ticking fast and they were halfway from the old building. Each member and the two children ran as fast as they could like they’ve ever done in their entire life.

            ‘Please let us make it in time!’ all of them thought while running.

To be continued….


 

            I hope you all liked this chapter as I’ve liked while writing the story! ^o^

          Okay here’s a little information about the two children without spoiling any chapters in the near future.

          Yu Zhen- 8 years old. Have an intellect of the University student than other children at his age. His parents have thought him about different subjects such as major subjects like Math, History, Science, Biology, Chemicals, etc. at a very young age and have memorize every information inside his head.

          Yu Len- 7 years old. Have the same intellect as Yu Zhen but haven’t memorized every information.

          Both of their parents as they’ve said in some previous chapter that they died and they are by themselves and they have to keep some kind of promise that they can’t break and have to stay within that place for long.

      Sorry if the chapter was long! Do bi qui! (don't know if i spelled that right) ^o^