Chapter Six

A New Beginning [Hiatus]

  

Chapter Five recap:

            All of the members begun to doubt themselves about this case. Except for 187 since he has his ‘precious one’ to call. Hours have passed and the members were desperate of trying to solve the case but were having problems on how to catch the suspect.

            “What’s with the gloomy faces?” Tian Mo Xing asks outside of the door with 007 and the two children.

            “Whoever the suspect is it’s wearing a disguise.” 187 said while looking at his own reflection.

            “That’s it? Nothing more and all of you are giving up? I guess if we can’t solve this case might as will not have this club after all since we’re all giving up.” Tian Mo Xing said about to leave.

            “WAIT!” Miss Cherry shouted.

            “Yes?” Tian Mo Xing asks with a victory smile on her face.

          “We didn’t say we give up but we couldn’t just find the right solution to find out who’s the suspect of it all.” Xiu-mei said.

            “Then what’s with the seating around in here for? Let’s go start finding clues!” Tian Mo Xing shouted with excitement in her voice.

            “TIAN MO XING! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MOVE AROUND!” 747 shouted.

            Tian Mo Xing covered her ears because 747 was shouting in her eyes a bit too loud than 747 expected.

            “I KNOW THAT! BUT I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS YOU IDIOT!” Tian Mo Xing shouted back to 747 as louder than him.

            All of them just laughed that the old Tian Mo Xing was back to normal just like the past.

            “Wait! I’ve got something for our little MIT members.” Miss Cherry said hiding something from behind her and give it to the two children was their own uniform just the right size for them.

            “Xie-xie ni!” the two children shouted and took the uniform and ran to get change into them.

            “Hurry!” Lengfeng shouted.

            The two children changed into their new clothes in a hurry and once finished they met up with the members and helped find clues. Tian Mo Xing wasn’t very worried about the dream she had because she knows it was just her imagination no matter what. She won’t believe anything that she dreamt even though the lady seems familiar to her. Same goes with 007 but he still carefully thinks about it.


Chapter Six

            All of them gathered inside the café and started to plan things out on how to catch this suspect of theirs.

            “If this suspect is in disguise how would we know if it’s the right one?” 747 ask.

            “That’s the problem. If we start asking the students something about this case they’ll suspect something is up and it’s already starting to get into riot because of the first victim.” Xiu-mei said.

            “Then how do we get the students to comply with this but not to let them suspect that something is up?” Lengfeng ask.

            “That’s the hard part of it all.” Miss Cherry said, “How about we wait until another accident or new case happen and there should we find a clue leading us to the suspect.”

            “I agree with Miss Cherry. The first case we haven’t gotten much clue and what’s the motive of the suspect. Once a second case will appear that should lead us to the motive and give us more clues on which it could be.” 007 said.

            “Alright, that settles things then how about some free time?” Miss Cherry asks.

            “Miss Cherry.” Tian Mo Xing said with an angry look and her arm over her chest.

            Miss Cherry had a nervous laugh.

            “No free time for you. Next time if your office is a mess you’ll have to clean it up yourself and this time I’m not helping or Yu Len.” Tian Mo Xing said.

            “Oh please sister dear. Let your sister have a break from work.” Miss Cherry said with a sweet voice.

            Tian Mo Xing shook her head, “Fine have some free time all you want but I’ll have to take your magazines and your favorite stuff from you and I’ll keep it forever!”

            Tian Mo Xing laughed evilly and left the café laughing. The others just had a scary look in their face.

            “007 sometimes I don’t get why you married such a horrible wife.” 187 said.

            007 just smiled and knew his very reason on why he married her.

            “NO! TIAN MO XING PLEASE!” Miss Cherry shouted and everyone could hear it.

            “NOPE! YOU WANTED FREE TIME SO I’LL KEEP YOUR STUFF!”

            “NOT MY MAGAZINE!” Miss Cherry shouted running after Tian Mo Xing with a box full of magazines, movies, and other stuff.

            “NO!” Tian Mo Xing shouted running towards the dumpster.

            The members and the two children just laughed at their childish act. Everyone that they had fun even with the accident that had happen that afternoon it was a happy day for them to be reunited with the two new mini-MIT member. All of them will be staying in the dorms. The old rooms they had were still available since Miss Cherry didn’t like anyone to be living in there.

            “Wow…it was just like it before you all left.” Miss Cherry said.

            Tian Mo Xing went inside the room and saw that everything was just like it was.

            “My album. I forgot I left it under my bed.” Tian Mo Xing said bending down on the ground dragging a brown album.

            “What’s inside?” Yu Len asks.

            “Pictures of all my friends and family.” Tian Mo Xing said sitting down on the bed next to Yu Len.

            “I’ll leave you two alone for a while and take the others to their old dorm room since they forgotten.” Miss Cherry said.

            “You mean you Miss Cherry. I’m sure 007 didn’t forget his.” Tian Mo Xing said smiling.

            “I haven’t forgotten.” 007 said smiling back.

            “Alright. We’ll leave. Be down by 9:30.” Xiu-mei said.

            “We will, we don’t want to miss anything.” Tian Mo Xing said, “Isn’t that right Yu Len?”

            Yu Len nodded, “especially strawberry cake!”

            “See ya two!” Xiu-mei and Lengfeng shouted.

            “Bye brother.” Yu Len said waving at his brother, “bye daddy.”

            “Bye.” 007 and Yu Zhen said in unison.

           

            Miss Cherry took each member into their old dorm. Yu Zhen will be sleeping with of course 007 and Yu Len of course with Tian Mo Xing. All of them settled down into their dorm.

            “Is that you?” Yu Len asks.

            “Yeah, that’s me with a very short hair.” Tian Mo Xing smiled.

            “Is daddy’s picture in here?”

            “Of course. Here let’s see if I could find it.” Tian Mo Xing said flipping the album page, “Here it is.”

            “Still look the same.” Yu Len said.

            “We just graduated about a year ago so we don’t change that much yet.” Tian Mo Xing said laughing, “Come on let’s go, it’s almost time.”

            “Alright!” Yu Len shouted and jumps down from the bed and started walking with Tian Mo Xing.

            Both of them walked to the café to meet up with the others. Once they arrive the lights were on but no one was there so they just entered.

            “I guess were a bit early don’t you think?” Tian Mo Xing asks.

            Yu Len nodded, “Could we both play a game while waiting?”

            “What games do want to play?” Tian Mo Xing asks.

            “Rock paper scissor.” Yu Len said with a smile.

            “Alright then. Let’s do it.” Tian Mo Xing said.

            Both started to play the game and were having fun while waiting and once after that game they chased each other around the café. Suddenly something happen that neither the two of them expected nor neither did the other members….

 

To be continued….


Hello everyone! I hope you'd like this chapter also! Thank you for reading and supporting me! ^o^