Chapter Five

A New Beginning [Hiatus]

Chapter Four recap:

            Tian Mo Xing just smiled of the memories of the first time the two of them met and how crazy she must have been pretending to be dead and to scare away all those students just to meet him.

            “Is that how you two meet? You mommy pretending to be dead just to meet daddy?” Yu Len asks.

            “Yes, crazy wasn’t it? This is why it’s my favorite spot.” Tian Mo Xing said putting her hand unto the trunk of the tree, “Come on let’s go back to the clubroom and see what’s happening.”

            The two left the courtyard and went to the clubroom. Meanwhile the members were around the room handling the clues very carefully not to ruin a single thing. Lengfeng was looking at the microscope with a piece of hair that Xiu-mei had found in the other room.

            “The hair is brown and it does not belong to the victim or any of us.” Lengfeng said marking down an X mark on the names of the member’s name.

            “How about the students?” 007 ask while analyzing the chemicals in which Yu Zhen and he had found.

            “I haven’t gotten their DNA hair yet. 187 and 747 is getting that information very carefully trying not to alert the students.” Xiu-mei explained.

            Yu Zhen was sitting next to 007 analyzing also with the chemicals and Xiu-mei was just sitting down drawing something unknown.

            “AAAHHH!” shouted someone from 8 halls away from the MIT clubroom.

            All of the members inside the MIT room stood up and ran where the scream was coming from. Once arriving they panicked on what they saw.

            “Please hurry before destruction comes and you must complete your mission no matter what the hardship is. I warn you this once you arrive, cases will start.”


Chapter Five

            Tian Mo Xing and Yu Zhen walked to go back to the MIT room and meet the others and see what they are doing about the investigation of the case.

            “Mommy, can I get strawberry ice-cream before we go back?” Yu Len asks with a pouting face.

            “Alright, but we’ll just have to inform that to daddy and your brother okay?” Tian Mo Xing asks.

            “Okay!” Yu Len shouted with a smile walking backwards and turned around and started skipping down the hallway.

            Tian Mo Xing was walking next to her until she saw something in the corner of her eye.

            “YU LEN!” Tian Mo Xing shouted and grabbed Yu Len and protected her from being hit by a metal rod which flew down the hallway.

            Yu Len closed her eyes by the impact of Tian Mo Xing by hugging her tightly and a second later she opened her eye saw what was happening.

            “Mommy?” Yu Len asks with a puzzling look in her eye.

            “Th-thank goodness you’re okay.” Tian Mo Xing said with a weak voice and her eyes were sleepy and fainted unto Yu Len’s lap.

            “M-mommy?” Yu Len said shaking Tian Mo Xing and suddenly she could feel some kind of liquid in her hand and hold it up into her face. Once seeing what it was her hand shook with frighten, “AAAHHHH!!”

             “The hair is brown and it does not belong to the victim or any of us.” Lengfeng said marking down an X mark on the names of the members’ name.

            “How about the students?” 007 ask while analyzing the chemicals in which Yu Zhen and he had found.

            “I haven’t gotten their DNA hair yet. 187 and 747 is getting that information very carefully trying not to alert the students.” Xiu-mei explained.

            Yu Zhen was sitting next to 007 analyzing also with the chemicals and Xiu-mei was just sitting down drawing something unknown.

            “AAAHHH!” shouted someone from 8 halls away from the MIT clubroom.

            All of the members inside the MIT room stood up and ran where the scream was coming from. Once arriving they panicked on what they saw.

            “Tian Mo Xing/Yu Len!” everyone shouted and ran up towards them.

            “Aahh! Mommy!” Yu Len shouted with tears trickling down from her cheeks none stop shaking Tian Mo Xing, “Mommy!”

            Yu Zhen went to his sister and tried to pull her apart from Tian Mo Xing so he could calm her down but she wouldn’t listen.

            “Len Len, calm down.” Yu Zhen said hugging his sister.

            007 picked up Tian Mo Xing bridle style into the infirmary to treat her wounds and everyone else followed. Lengfeng informed Miss Cherry on what’s happening. Once everyone arrived at the infirmary they were all calmed but at the same time very worried.

            “She’s fine. She’s very lucky her wounds weren’t very deep so therefore the wounds should heal in three to four weeks. She needs rest for about 2 to 3 days to take the pain away from her back because the impact was very great. Try to calm her down when she’s experiencing anger or stress. That’s all I need to tell you. You can go see her.” The nurse said and left.

            All of them went inside except for 187 because he just got a call from one of his ‘precious ones’ and left immediately. 007, Yu Zhen, and Yu Len sat next to Tian Mo Xing’s bed.

            “Mommy.” Yu Len said with tears trickling down her cheeks once more, “I’m sorry.”

            “It’s not your fault, don’t worry. She’s very strong.” 007 said assuring Yu Len that she is not the one to blame and that Tian Mo Xing was okay.

            “You guys are like a real family.” Xiu-mei said with a smile, “two very smart intelligent children.”

            “It’s just temporarily, Xiu-mei.” 747 said.

            “I don’t think it is. They are after all orphans and they can in fact adopt the two.” Miss Cherry said, “Are you Zhan She Di going to adapt the two?”

            “It’s not my decision upon the adaption of the two children but in fact also Li Xiao Xing’s decision.” 007 said.

            “If the two going to adapt the two of you, will you agree?” Lengfeng asks.

            The two children nodded their heads.

            “But we can’t stay here for too long. My father before he died, I made a promise that I have to keep. I’m sorry.” Yu Zhen said with his head down.

            Yu Len just nodded her head with disappointment, “We can’t break his promise or our mom.”

            “It’s very understandable for the two of you. You two are very respectful children no matter what.” Miss Cherry said with a smile.

            “Yes, we understand. That what you promise to your parents you cannot break. I wish you luck.” 007 said patting Yu Zhen and Yu Len’s head.

            Suddenly Tian Mo Xing’s hand started to move just a bit and also her head.

            “Li Xiao Xing!” 007shouted looking towards Tian Mo Xing with concern.

            Tian Mo Xing’s eyelids started to flicker trying to open her eyes and once her eyes were open she had a pain look in her eyes.

            “Li Xiao Xing.” 007 said holding unto Tian Mo Xing’s hand caressing it towards his cheeks.

            “W-where am I?” Tian Mo Xing asks looking around the room.

            “You’re in the infirmary.” Miss Cherry said walking up towards the bed with a smile on her face, “You’re alright and you just need some rest as recommended by the doctor.”

            Tian Mo Xing just nodded with a smile a very weak smile.

            “Come on let’s go everyone. Let the four of them be alone for a while.” Lengfeng said dragging Miss Cherry and 747 out of the room.

            Miss Cherry and 747 complained about leaving and wanted to stay but Xiu-mei and Lengfeng dragged them out.

            “Mommy, I’m sorry.” Yu Len said with her head down.

            “It was not your fault. The rod just came out of nowhere and almost hit you. No one’s at fault.” Tian Mo Xing said, “You three should go and get some rest.”

            “No, the three of us will stay here. Isn’t that right?” 007 ask the two children.

            The two children nodded their head.

            “I guess I have no choice do I?” Tian Mo Xing ask while laughing that how much effort they go through just to make sure she’ll get some rest rather than their selves.

            “Nope.” The three said in unison.

            “The three of us will be over here.” 007 said pointing towards the three couches.

            Tian Mo Xing nodded and 007 covered Tian Mo Xing with the blanket. All four settled in and fell asleep.

            [Tian Mo Xing’s dream and her POV]

          ‘It’s hopeless.’ A lady said with long brown hair pacing back in forth inside a big room.

            ‘It’s not give up. We can’t remember we’re not the only one in danger but our children along also. If we give up and lose we’ll lose everything and I don’t want that to happen again.’ A man said and hugged the lady from behind.

            ‘Why does this happen so often? It’s my entire fault. You married me and now I got you into this and our children.’

            ‘Don’t say that. I married you because I loved you and we were meant to be together.’

            Suddenly the scene got blurry and suddenly everything was white and suddenly that lady appeared in front of me.

            ‘Tian Mo Xing.’ The lady said her arms wide open towards me, ‘We are in need of help’

            ‘Wh-who are you? Why are you always in my dream?’ I ask the lady.

            ‘It’s not time for me to tell you. I am here to guide you and 007. Great suffering will come in 007 and your life. Dangers will come and lots will die in your stead. Please heed my words.’

            ‘Wh-what are you trying to say?’

            ‘I am telling you that you, your husband, sister, and friends will be in grave danger. Be careful of whom your with. Some will betray you for a purpose that you will not know. Please believe me.’

            Suddenly the lady started to disappear.

            ‘W-wait!’

            ‘Heed my words, dear Tian Mo Xing.’ The lady said in a whisper of the wind and disappeared.

            ‘NO PLEASE WAIT!’

            [End of dream and POV]

            Tian Mo Xing woke up from her dream and sweat was trickling down from her forehead and her breathe was unsteady and short.

            “Li Xiao Xing, are you alright?” 007 ask going up next to her wiping off her sweat from her forehead, “you’ve been tossing and turning.”

            “I-It’s just a dream.” Tian Mo Xing said.

            “It’s alright; you don’t have to tell me.” 007 said holding unto Tian Mo Xing’s hand.

            “Thank you for understanding.” Tian Mo Xing said with a smile, “Go back and sleep with the other two.”

            “If you need anything just call my name.” 007 said.

            Tian Mo Xing nodded and 007 went back to the two sleeping children.

            ‘Who was that lady?’ Tian Mo Xing thought while trying to comfort herself to going back to sleep.

            [007 dreams and his POV]

          Where am I? This place seems familiar. Suddenly I heard two people talking and they sound very familiar.

            ‘Please. Listen to me! It’s our only way to protect the two of us and our children! Believe me in this.’ A guy said with black hair.

            ‘I know you’re doing the right thing, it’s just that it’s too dangerous for all of us.’ A lady said with long brown hair.

            I couldn’t see their face since their back was turn away from me. They seem so familiar but why?

            ‘I know but we must do it for all of us to be safe and be protected. We must send them there for their safety and our safety.’

            ‘Yes but they’ll be in much grave danger than us. I don’t want to think about it.’

            ‘I know. But they must.’

            Then everything started to disappear slowly and couldn’t hear their conversation. What are they so worried about? Who are they? Suddenly a guy appeared in front of me but his face I couldn’t make out as if part of my head doesn’t want to see it.

            ‘Zhan She Di I finally can meet you at last’ the man said.

            ‘Who are you? What do you want?’ I ask seriously and very cautious on who can this man be.

            ‘I’m here to tell you something. What I am about to tell you is not just you’re imagination.’

            ‘What do you want?’

            ‘You and Li Xiao Xing will be in great danger. One of your love one will be sacrifice in return of something. Trust me, there will be great sadness and fight for it and don’t let it get into you.’

            ‘What do you mean they’ll be sacrifices?’

            ‘That I cannot tell you but it will come sooner than you expected. I warn you this because they’ll be lots of death. You’re not the only one who’s being connected but also your wife Li Xiao Xing and someone had already connected to her. I will not always come and warn you but be very careful of your surrounding and I wish you and Li Xiao Xing good-luck. We are counting on you’

            ‘Wait. Who are you really? Your voice seems familiar.’

            ‘That I cannot tell you. You must wait until it is time to.’

            The man started disappearing little by little.

            ‘Wait!’

            ‘Good-luck, Zhan She Di.’ The man said and disappeared.

            What did he mean by all this?

[End of the dream and his POV]

          The four had a somewhat of a peaceful sleep. Meanwhile at the MIT room the members were still doing some analyzing and investigation.

            “Miss Cherry, we have finished every clue that we’ve collected and analyzing.” Lengfeng said.

            “Good, so tell me what you’ve found out.” Miss Cherry said.

            “The brown hair does not belong to anyone of us nor any of the student body. I’m expecting it’s someone from the outside of the university that works here and it’s not any of the teachers either.” Lengfeng said.

            “That’s impossible. I mean, no one could get inside the university by passing each camera.” 747 said.

            “No but if the suspect is in disguise by one of the student then that’s possible.” Xiu-mei said.

            All of the members begun to doubt themselves about this case. Except for 187 since he has his ‘precious one’ to call. Hours have passed and the members were desperate of trying to solve the case but were having problems on how to catch the suspect.

            “What’s with the gloomy faces?” Tian Mo Xing asks outside of the door with 007 and the two children.

            “Whoever the suspect is it’s wearing a disguise.” 187 said while looking at his own reflection.

            “That’s it? Nothing more and all of you are giving up? I guess if we can’t solve this case might as will not have this club after all since we’re all giving up.” Tian Mo Xing said about to leave.

            “WAIT!” Miss Cherry shouted.

            “Yes?” Tian Mo Xing asks with a victory smile on her face.

          “We didn’t say we give up but we couldn’t just find the right solution to find out who’s the suspect of it all.” Xiu-mei said.

            “Then what’s with the seating around in here for? Let’s go start finding clues!” Tian Mo Xing shouted with excitement in her voice.

            “TIAN MO XING! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MOVE AROUND!” 747 shouted.

            Tian Mo Xing covered her ears because 747 was shouting in her eyes a bit too loud than 747 expected.

            “I KNOW THAT! BUT I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS YOU IDIOT!” Tian Mo Xing shouted back to 747 as louder than him.

            All of them just laughed that the old Tian Mo Xing was back to normal just like the past.

            “Wait! I’ve got something for our little MIT members.” Miss Cherry said hiding something from behind her and give it to the two children was their own uniform just the right size for them.

            “Xie-xie ni!” the two children shouted and took the uniform and ran to get change into them.

            “Hurry!” Lengfeng shouted.

            The two children changed into their new clothes in a hurry and once finished they met up with the members and helped find clues. Tian Mo Xing wasn’t very worried about the dream she had because she knows it was just her imagination no matter what. She won’t believe anything that she dreamt even though the lady seems familiar to her. Same goes with 007 but he still carefully thinks about it.

            Can the dreams they bought have is real or was it just part of their imagination? Who is this suspect and who is the target of this new case?

 

To be continued…

 


I hope you like this chapter! And yes I’m going to start writing again since my vacation is finish!

          Hopefully this chapter wasn’t boring to you guys because my ideas were running out in this chapter.

          Please continue to support me! Xie-xie ni! ^o^