remmeber !!

PRINCESS

princess  jessica pov
i  was  not  able  to sleep  so  i walk  to  the balcony of  my room  , i  put  my  hands  in the  railing  , i  was  enjoying  the  night  breeze  , when  i  saw  a  figure  in  black  clothes  running ,  he  is not  one  of  our  guard  i know  because  then he  will be  in  uniform  , so  i  assume  they  are  the  solidier  from  appa's  friends  kingdom , appa  told  me  and  soojung at  dinner  that  they  have  sent  the  solidier  to   us  . i   was  seeing  him  running  without  any  break  , his  stamina  sure  is  not  any  joke  .  he  suddenly  stops  in front  of  my  balcony   and  put  his hands  on his  stomach  i   heard him  groaning   , i think  he is  injured  or   something  that's why ,  but then he   walk  towards the  guards  quaters  and disappear  from my sight . i  stood there  for  while  thinking  about  him   and  then walk  to  the  room  to  sleep . 

in  the  morning

i  woke  up  at  10:30  which is  early  for me  ,  a maid  knock  on my door  ..

''  come in '' i  said while  sitting  in the  bed properly 

'' princess ,  his  majesty  has  said  to  come  downstairs  in  30 min '' she  said  with  her  head  bowed .

''  ok , then  help  me  getting  ready  '' i said  and  walk to  the  washroom.

in   30  minutes i  got  ready  with  the  help  of  my maid to  go  downstairs . i  walk  downstairs  , i  spot   soojung  and then we  both go  downstairs to meet   appa .

'' ah  ,  my  beautiful  daughters   , come  here and  meet the  soldier's  who  will    you  to kwon  kingdom ''  appa  said  , and  i  saw  three  soliders were  on  there one  knees  with  there  one  hand  on their  chest .

 we  walk  in front  of  them  and  said '' rise  '' , they  stood  up  and  put  there  hands  back  and  body  straight 

''  introduce  yourself  '' i said 

''  princesss  we  are  the  soldier  of   kwon  kingdom and    my  name is   minho  , he  is  donghae  and  she is  our  superior  captain  amy  and  the head  bodyguard  of  crown prince's  yuri  '' he  said  with  his head  low , i  was a  little   shock  because their   superior  doesn't  look  like  a  girl  ,  she  has  looks  like  a guy  with her   black  suit .

''  so you  are  the  one  who  can  fought  an army  alone , interesting ''i  said ,i  saw  soojung  was  staring  at the  captain , so  i  nudge my  hand on her  stomach lightly .

''  yah !  soojung  why  are  you staring  at  her  '' i  whisper  to  her .

'' unnie  ,  she  looks   familiar  '' she  said 

''  what  do you mean '' i  ask 

'' nothing  '' she said .

''  appa ,   when will  we  go  ''  i  ask 

''  after   two or three  days  ''  he said .

'' ok  ,  me  and  soojung  planning  to  go  to beach ,  can we go  appa '' i ask him  with  my  puppy  eyes .

'' ok  ,  but  take  them  with  you ''  he  said  while  pointing towards  the soldier .

'' ok  , appa '' i  said ,  honestly  i  hate  when i am  surrounding  with  the  bodyguards   i  feel suffocated  sometimes how  it  feels  to  be normal .

me  and  soojung  got  ready  for  the  beach we  also  called  our  friends  which   are  here for some  family  stuff .  we  arrive  towards  to  the  door  entrance of  the  mansion  i  saw  the  car  is ready  and  three  of  them is  standing  near  the  car  .  she  open  the  car  door for  me  , i  look  at  her  and notice she   has  dark  blue eyes  ,  for  few  seconds i  got  lost  in it  . i  enter  the  car  and  soojung  from  the  other  side of the  car .

at  the  ride  towards  the   beach  , i  was   leaning   towards  the  window  ,  in  a  matter  of  few seconds  i  fell  sleep  , i  dreamed  about  a  boyish  girl  saving  me  from  drowning  .  soojung  woke  me  up  

'' unnie  ,  wake  up  we  are  here  and  our  friends is  waiting  for  us ''  she said  . we both  move  out  of  the  car  ,  the sun  was  bright  that my  eyes  go  blind  for  few  seconds  , but  an  umbrella   takes  me  under  the  shadows  , then i  saw  her  holding an  umbrella  for me .

'' unnie  , lets  go to  the  shack  and  change '' she  said ,  we  both  go  to the shack  with  the  other three following us  from  behind  and  holding umbrella . we  go  inside  and   the  people  inside immediately  rcognize us  , we  go to the  vvip  room that  is  for  royalties  .  i  change into  white  bikni  and soojung  choose  her  favourite  blue  bikini .  we  move  out of  the  shack  and  saw  three  bodyguards   bow  their  head  instantly  as they  saw  us . i notice  that  they  are  still  wearing  their  blazers  

''  all  of  you can remove  your  blazers  ,  it  very  hot  '' i  said ,  they  nod and  remove  their  blazers .

i  was  about  to say  something  when miyoung  interupt  me  and   three  girls  following her  from  behind .

''  sooyoen  ,  we are  here  ,  what  are you  doing  there ''  she  said while  coming  to our side .

''  yes , miyoung  coming ''  i  said ,  i  turn  around  and  face the  bodyguards 

''   all of  go  can go to the   car  or  somewhere  ,  till  we  are  here ''  i s aid 

''  sorry , princess  sooyoen   but  we  can't  leave  you its  an  order  for  us '' the  guy  name  minho said .

'' but  as  you  can  see  we  are  all  girls  , so  it will  be  awkward ''  i said ,  suddenly  they  got in  there  one  knees  and hand on their chest  and bow  there  heads .

''  sorry  , princess  sooyoen  but  can  i  go  with you  since i am a  girl '' she said .

'' ok   '' i  said  , and run towards  my  friends as  soojung already  leave me in the  middle of convo .

she  was following me  everywhere  but  with   distance . me and  my  friends  was  sun tanning   and  was  resting . 

''  sooyoen  , is  the  girl  behind us is  your new bodyguard '' miyoung ask 

''  sort of '' i said 

''  you  are  so lucky  , look  at her  she  is so  hot  and handsome ,  she can  give  complexion to any man ''  miyoung  said . i  admit  she is  indeed  hot  .

'' yea ,i  admit  miyoung ''  taeyoen  said while   her with her  eyes .

''  if  i  did't  know  i  will not  believe  you  both  are  princesss ,  fangirling  over  a  bodyguard  ''  i said and  roll  my  eyes  , i look  at  soojung  , she  was  sleeping  .

'' sooyoen  can i  please  borrow  your  bodyguard  , for  some time '' miyoung said .

''  sorry ,  but  she  is  the  soldier  of  kwon kingdom ,  who  was  send  to  me  there '' i said .

'' please  sooyoen  take  us  with  you  , its  been  long time  since i last met yuri  ''  taeyoen  ,  i  know  the  real motive  behind it .

''  please ,  sooyoen  we  will not cause any trouble ''  miyoung said 

''  aish  ok  , now  let  me  go  i  wanna  swim''  i said and  walk towards the sea  to swim.

i  was  swimming  in the  sea  but  a  sudden  wave  come with a force ,  i  start  drowning  in  the  sea  , i  shout  for  help  ,  and a  hand  come in my  waist  and  take me out  of  water .

''  princess are  you  ok  ''  i  heard  a  voice . i  open my  eyes  and  saw  a pair of dark blue  eyes .  

'' i  am  fine  '' i said , i didn't know that  my  hands  was wrapping around  her  neck . 

'' princess you  can  let  me  go   ''  she said ,  i  unwrap  my  hands  around her .  she  bow  her head  

i   stand  up  and  saw  soojung and  my  two friends  is  running towards us .

'' unnie  , are you  okay ''  soojung said and  start  checking  me .

''  i  am  fine  , captain kim  save me ''  i said  while  looking at  her  

'' i think  we  should  go home now  ''  soojung  said  and both  of my friends  nod .

'' okay ''  i  said  , amy just bow her  head  . 

''we  already  change  our  clothes and  now  walking towards  the car  . i look  at  amy  and  saw  some  thing  is  leaking  from her  shirt  .  i  was  walking when  two  other  bodyguards  run towards us and  bow  their  heads  , and  move to  amy  .

'' amy  , you  are bleeding come on lets  go the hospital '' i heard  them  say .

'' it  will  be  fine  its  not the  first  time  , lets  go  we can't let  them wait '' amy said , they  was about to protest  when  amy  glare  at them .

the  car ride  was  silent  ,  we  arrive at  the  the  place  and  i  straight  go  to my room .

after  dinner time 

i was  lying  on my bed  looking at  the ceiling  , when  soojung came  in my  room ,

''   do you  remmeber  her ''  she  ask and sit  on the  bed 

''  yes  ''  i said  , yes  , i  remmeber  amy was  the  one  who saved me  when  i  was  11   years  old . 

''  unnie  , i  think you should thank  her ''  she said  while  lying down  beside me . 

''  hmmm ''  i said  , after  some time i  saw soojung  fall sleep .i walk  to the  balcony  and   she  was  running again  .  but this  she  groan from  the pain but  she  didn't   stop .

''  is  she  crazy  ,  if  she is wounded she   should  take rest '' 

i  took a medical  kit  in my hands  and  decide  to go  to  bodyguard  quaters . never  in my life  i  step  foot  in here  but  she saved my  life so its  alright . 

i   succefully made  in front  of  her   room without  getting notice  . i knock on her  door . she open  the  door  , looking  at her  i know  she is  shock  but  i  push her  in and   lock the  door  from  behind .  i  saw  the  room it  was  small  then  my  bathroom . 

i look  at  her  she  was on her  knees  .

''  princess sooyoen you  should not  be  here  '' she  said .

'' i  came here  to  thank  you  and  to check your  wound  '' i said , she look up 

''''  princess  i am  not  worth  of your  worry  and  i  can  treat my wound myself ''   she said 

''  no ,  i will  now show me  your  wound  '' i said and  sit  on the bed .  the bed is  little  hard  for my  liking but  it  ok

she  pull  her  shirt  upwards  ,  i was  shock  to see  the  wound  but more  because  there  is many  scars on  her  stomach .

my  hands  was  literally trembling  , as  i  was treating her  wound  she didn't  even  flinch , after i was  done  treating her  wound she  bow  her  head and thank  me .

'' thank you  , princess  and  sorry  you have  to see  my horrible  body '' she  said , 

''  no , its okay  , you  save my life  ''  i said . i heards little  rusk  from  outside  , i peek behind the  curtains and  saw   many  guards  was standing there .

''''  i think  i  have to stay  here  till  all  of  them  go to their  rooms '' i said .

'' princess  you can rest in bed  and  i will sleep  on the  floor  ''  she said and spread a  sheet  on the  floor  and lie  down  there  like  its  soft  bed .

''  didn't  your  back hurt  '' i  ask  her 

'' princesss i  am just a  soldier  , i  can  even  sleep on the  tree  ''  she said ,  i  slide  inside  the  comforter  and  saw her  sleeping  on the floor .

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading  and  do not forget  to comment  

 

=============================================================

i  seriously don't  have  any to  talk   ... and   i  want to let it  out  

i   was  a  person  who  don't  believe in love  but   then this happeen 

actually  i  fell  for  a  girl  when  i was  in  11th  grade  and  she  was 12th  , i always  look  at  her  from  afar  , i  don't  even have courage  to talk to her  , one  of  my  friend  knows  and   so  when     we  hang  out  she  also come sometimes  but  every  time she talk  to me  i always  shutter ,  time  passed and  she  go to the  college   which was  in aboard  , i  was  always  see  her  pictures in  instagram  ,  when i  pass  out  from school  decide to go to the  same college  ,  but  at the  end  my  parents  force me  to  learn  about  our  business  while  studying the  college , so i take   admission  on another college which  was near the  company but i didn't  forget  ,  time  pass  by  i came  to  know that  my close  friend  which  we hangout   already make  a move  on her  was  already in a  relationship  with  with  her  . that  night i waste  my self  in my  apartment , i   delete all  her  pics  in my phone . when i was  on my  second  year  i  got  myself  busy with  coleege  work and  company files .  on the  weekend  i was  resting in my  apartment  , i open my  instagram  account  and saw  a  pic of  a  girl  i  instantly  fall  for  her  ,  i look  in the  eyes , i  seriously  haven't seen a  girl like  her  , but  it  was only a pic . i  came  to  know  she  is celebrity  in another country  , first  i thought  it was  just  a  crush  but  i  could'nt  hold  myself anymore  and  book  a  flight  to   the  country  where  she  is  right  now , when  i  saw  her in person  i was  stunned by  her  , not  because  she  was beautiful  but  because  of  her eyes  .  in my life  i have seen many  beautiful  girls but not  like  her ,  her   eyes  attract   me .  i  don't  know  what  to  do  ,  these  feelings  are  killing me  slowly  ???