INJURED!!

PRINCESS

princess  sooyoen  pov's
as  i saw  captain kim  moving  to  the  enimes group , she  looks  at  me  and  then  speed up towards the  eniemes.  i  know 
  she is soldier   but  doesn't  she  fear of  death ,  doesn't she  feel  any pain  . after  that  the journey  was  quiet  and  no attack on us .  but  still  captain kim  dosen't  come  back  yet. so  i  think  i  should ask  minho  about  it  as  she is  his  superior  .

''  minho ,  are  you  not  worried  about  captain kim , she  still  did  not  join us yet  ''  i  said  ,  

''  princesss  , captain  kim will  be  alright ,  its not  the first  time  this  happen  ,  she  often  does  this ,  saving  others  while  herself   face  the  death  and  pain ''  he  said  ,  by  his  voice i  know he  is worried .  i  still dont  understand  what  type  of  person is  captain   actually .  after  that the  conversation  died  .  we  reach the  palace  and  was welcomed  by   king and  queen  itself .  

we   enter  the   palace  living  room  , and took our  seats  , i look at  yuri she was  standing  near  her  father , then i  saw a  girl   probably  younger  than us by  2  - 3  years  come towards  us ,  i  look at her  and  recognize  her  immediately  .  she  bow .  

'' how  are you  yoong ''  i  ask  , then  she  remmeber  me  after  that  i  saw  soojung  looking at  her  i know  soojung  like  yoong since  childhood  .  so  i  decide to  tease  her  a little  .  after  sometime  elder's  leave  us  ,  then  only  we  youngsters  were there .  taeyoen  was   cracking joke and  whinning  when  yuri  called her  byuntaeyeon .  for  a while  i  start thinking  about  captain kim .  i  woke up  my  thoughts when  yoong  ask  me  what  happen  . so i  told her  about  captain  kim .  she  told me  me  that  captain kim will  be  alright .  after   we  had  a  dinner  and  go to  our  destined  room for rest .  i  was tired  from today's  event  so i decide  to rest .  

yoona's pov

as  i reach the  hospital  i  rush  straight to the  emergency  ward  ,  because  minho  told me  that  she  got  bullet on her  back  . i  told  nurses  to  prepare operating  room  ,  so  we  can  remove the  bullets  from  her  back  and  stitch  the wound  again .  after  surgery  we  succesfully   remove the  bullets and  close  the  wound  again  but   if  she will   not  wake  up in 12  hours  then  she  will  be in coma .  we  shift  her  in the ward  after surgery  now  all  we  can do is wait  . i  goes  to  my  office i  saw  minho  already  standing  outside ,  i call  minho   inside  the  office,

'' ms  yoona  ,  how  is captain  kim''  minho  ask .

''  she  will  in coma  if  she will  not  be  awake  before  12  hours '' i said , i can  see worry  in  his eyes.  

''  thank  you  ms  yoona ''  he said  while  bowing  and  left  my  office . i  sit on my  chair  and  sigh  , i  still  remmeber ,  when  i  return after  completing  my studies   from  america . i  amy  unnie  was  assign  as  my  bodyguard . at  that  time  we  become  friends ,  i  remmeber  her  from  childhood but  at  that  time  i  only  smile  at her  and in return  she just  bow  at   me .  after we  become  friends  i  start  calling  her  unnie  i  still  remmeber  what she  said  to  me  that  time ''  ms yoona  ,its  in appropriate  for you  to call me  unnie but  if  you  want just  call me  when  i  am  alone  , i  don't  want  people  to  gossip  about  you  , but  today  i  promise you  one  thing  i  will  always  protect you  with life ''  i  don't  have  any siblings  but  at  that  time  i  got  a  feeling  that  i  have  a  big sister .  after  some time i  got  attack   but  instead  of  me  ,  amy  unnie   take  the  bullet  on  shoulder for  me . i  many  times  tried  to appa  that  at least   to  not  be  too  harsh on  her  but . he   just  ingnored  me  . i look  at  the  clock  it  shows  6  am  .  i think  i  should  go   palace  now .  after  that  i  return  palace  and  fall  sleep  . 

amy's  pov 

i  open  my  eyes  and  look  around  ,  i am  in the  hospital . i must  have  faint  after  reaching  palace , i  tried  to  move  so that  i  can  press  the  bell  for  calling  the  nurse  but i  loose  balance  and  fall  on  the  floor  . seriously  it   hurts  like  hell  .  i  tried  to r each  again  for  bell  but  its  of  no use  so  i  wait  for  some one  to  check  up  on  me . after  15  minutes  one  nurse   arrive  and  help  me  .  she  made  me  sit  on  the  bed  properly  after  that i  told  her  to  help  me  remove  wires  from  my  body  as   i  don't  like  things  attach  to  my  body  after  that   nurse give  me  breakfast  and  medicine  ,  then  she  leave  to  attend  other patients , its  so  boring  staying here  i  missed  doing  my  practice  .  at least its  better than  laying  on the  bed whole  time .  because  of  that  bunch of  idiots  i  am  laying  here  in  hospital  bed    doing  nothing .  i  have  many  duties  and  responsiblity  ,  i  have  to protect  princes's  yuri  and  other s .  i  will  ask  ms  yoona  to discharge  me  soon .  i  know  she will not  allow but  i  will  make  her  convince .  

princesss  sooyoen 's  pov

i woke  up  around  10: 30  am  by  soojung  saying  they  are  going  to look  around  kingdom  , i  just  nod  .  soojung  ask  me  to  join but i am  not in a mood  .  i  walk  to  bathroom  to take   shower   and  get  ready  after that i  move  to  dining room and  saw  yoong  eating   breakfast  i  am  suprised  to see  her  because  i  thought she  will be  in hospital . i walk  towards  table  and took  my seat   , one  maid   serve  me  breakfast  , she didn't  notice my  presence  as  she  is  busy eating foods  , she  really  dosen't  change .

''  oh ! sorry  unnie i didn't  see you there '' yoona  said , 

'' its  okay  yoong  ,  i thought you  will be  in hospital  or   joining  others  for looking around the kingdom ''  i said  .

''  actually  unnie  i  got  a  call from hospital  that  captain kim  faint   after  reaching  palace  , she was  badly  injured  so  i  rush  to  the  hospital at midnight and  return 6 am  in the  morning ''  she  said . i got shocked  that  captain kim is  badly  i  should  go  see  her .

'' yoon  are  you  going to the  hospital ''  i ask ,

'' yes , unnie  ''she  said 

'' i would  like  to go  to see captain  kim''  i said , then we  both  go  to the  hospital  to see  captain kim...

no  one  knows  that some  feelings are  growing  inside  princesss  sooyoen's  heart  

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK  YOU  FOR  READING ^^