arrived!!

PRINCESS

amy's pov 

i was  shock to see princess  at  my  door  at  night  because  usually  royalties  don't  come  in guard  quaters  they  just  order  us to  be  present  there , i let  her  come  inside and  lock  the  door .  i  just  got  onto my knees . she said   thank you  for  saving her  and  want  to  treat  my  wound . she  is  really  kind  but i  can't   let  her  see  my  wounded  body  it  will  only  a bad  view  for  her beautiful  eyes  .  i politely  protest  and said   i  can  treat my  wound  myself  because  its  not  new  for me i  always  do  that . but she  is  really  stubborn  so  i  lift  my  shirt  so  that  she can treat  my wound  , i  can  see  her  hands  are  trembling  she  must be scared  to see my   wound   she  pour  some  alcohol in the  cotton  to   disinfect  the  wound  i  didn't  even  flinch  because  we  are  taught  to  not  show  our  pain in  our  training  session  and despite  i  got  many   injuries  from the  past  that i  don't  feel  that  much  pain .  after  done  treating  my  wound  i  thank  her  and  said sorry  to  her that  she  have  to  see  my  horrible body .  i look  outside  the  window  and  saw  guards  are  there  so  i  suggest her  to  sleep  here i know  its  inapporopriate  for  a princess  like  her  to  sleep  in    guards  quaters  but i  don't  want  some one  to gossip  about  the  princesss  .  she  accept  it  ,so  i  took  a  sheet  spread  it  on the  floor  and   lay  on  it  .  princesss  ask  me  how   can i  sleep  in  the  floor  so  i  just  answer  simply ''  i  am  soldier  princess  i  can  even sleep  on  the  tree ''  after that  i  close  my  eyes  and  try to  sleep . i  heard  some  shifting  noise  from the  bed   i think  the  bed is   hard  for  princess.  its  my  fault  that  she  have  to  suffer  i  will  not  let this  happen  again  after  some time  i  heard  a  sound  of  breathing  from  the  bed  which  is  asleep  .  i  open  my  eyes  and  look  at  her  i  still  remmeber  that incident  when  she  wipe  my  blood  from  her hankey  ,  she  is  the  first  person  who  show  some  care  towards  me ,  she  look  like  a    angel   fall  from  heaven  ,  what  are  you  thinking  amy  she  is   princesss for  god  sake  !!!   who  are   you  just  a  soldier   ,  a  bodyguard   who  don't  even  have  a   family  of  her  own ,  stop  thinking  things  like  this  ,then  i  remmeber   general  im's  words  which  i  grew  up  with ''    remmeber  you  are  just  an orphan  who  was  born  to die   for  the  kingdom  and  the   royal  family  ''   i  shake my head  ,  its  wrong  princesss  just  show  some  kind   gesture  to  me  dosen't  mean  i  can  take  advantage  of  that .  but   from  now  on  i  will  protect  princess  with my  life .   after  that  i  fall  asleep  ,  i  wore my  training  clothes  its  my  routine  to  do my  training  everyday  ,  i look  outside  the  window  and  saw  no  one  outside  so  i   wake  the  princess  from  her  sleep  she  was  about  to  sleep  so  i  call  her  again  she  woke up  i  got  on my  knees  she  questioned me  about  my  clothes  i  answer  her  politely   after that  i  walk  behind  her  to the  palace  ,  i  stood  in front  of  princess  bow my  head  and  leave  . 

i  did  my  workout  and  practice  till  8  am  after  that  i  took  bath  and  get  ready  for  the  trip . i  pack my  things   check  everything  which  we need  in  the  trip  .  i  told  donghae  and   minho  to  prepare  three  cars  .  in  the  first  me   , minho  and  the  two  princess  will be there  and  on  the  second  one  princess  miyoung  and  princes's  taeyon  will be there  with  donghae  with one  more  soldier  .  the  last  car  will  be  full  of  soldier in  case  their  will  be an  attack  ,  we  should  prepared .

at  12 :oo  pm 

i open  the  car  door  for  the   princess  sooyoen  ,other   did  the  same  for  other  princesss  ,  after  that  closing  the  car  door  ,  king jung  told  me  to  protect them  which  i  said  i will with  my  life .  we start  driving  ,  its  8 hours  journey  if  we   go with  normal  face  without  any  traffic  or  any  difficulty  but  if  we  had  any  difficulty  it will  take  more  which  i  don't  want  .  i  want  to  cross  the  borders  as  fast  as  possible so that  princess  will   be  safe  .

after  4 hours 

i  was happy  because   we  will  able  to  reach  soon ,  i  was  having  some  difficulty  while which  minho  notice  and  volunteer to  drive  but  i  reject   and  told to see  if   anyone  is  following  which  surely was  right one  biker came  close  with  the  car  and  aim  the gun  to the  princess  sooyoen  i  step  on the  brake   which  make  him  loose  control  and crash  with side  mirror  i  go  out   of  the  car   and  punch  him on the  face  i   see  he  has  smirk on his  face  which  i  know  what  it  means .  i  didn't  waste  any  time  , grab  my   weapons  from the  car   trunk  ,   tucked it  on my  body  after  that  i   knock  on the   window  , minho  roll  the  window  down  . i order   him  to  drive  and  without   looking back  for  me  .  i   walk towards  the bike  which  was  on  the  ground  make  the  bike  stand  and  drive  towards  the  enmies   what  i see  there  are  only  3  car  which i  can  handle  .  i  look  at  princess  and  speed   the   accelarator   i  look  back  and  saw  they  start  moving  .  

i  hope i survive  with  that i  attack  the  enemies  .  i  able  to  kill  all  of  them with  some  injuries  on my  body  .  i  look  and  there  is  one person who  was  left   i    pull  out my  sword  from my  back  and  put  it  on his  neck  .   he beg  me not  to  but  i  can't  so  i kill  him  .  i look  around and  there  was  no one  left  .  i  sit on  the  ground  and   wait   for  someone  passing   so  i  can  ask  for   lift  .  with  that   i  fall  on  the   ground  unconsious .  after  some  time  i  open  my eyes i  was  in  the  car  and  its  already   midnight   the   princesss  will  be   in  the  palace .  i   look   at  the  person  who  was driving  the  car . 

''  thank  you  for  lift  ''  i  spoke  while  enduring  pain

'' oh !  YOU  ARE   AWAKE    i  thought   you  will not   going  to  make  to  the   hospital ''  she  said  , she  is   on  her  40 s  with  brown  hair.

''  thank  you  ajumma  ,  but  can  you   drop  me  off  ''  i  said .

''  but   you  have  to  go to hospital  you  are  bleeding ''  she said  

''  its okay ajumma for  a  soldier  its  nothing  ''  i  said , finally  after  10  minutes  she drop   me  at  the  bridge  which is like  15  miutes  away  from the  palace   can  walk  to  the  palace  before that  i  thank  that  ajumma . she  told  me  to go  hospital  quick   i bow  and  start  walking   .  i  was  having   difficulty  maintaing  my  balance but  i  endure  and  look  at front  and  saw  i  am  in  the  front  gate  of  palace  the  guards  let  me  in  and  call  the  miltary hospital   i walk  inside   minho  and donghae  rush    towards  me  .

''  noona  , what  happen   '' minho  ask  looking  worried 

''  i  am  alright  ,  is  princess  alright  '' i  ask  

''  yes  , they  must  be resting ''  he  said 

''  good to  hear  that  ''  with that i  faint  on the  ground .

yoona's  pov 

i  was  told  by  my  father  that  jung  kingdom  princesss  are  arriving  here  so  i   have to  welcome  them so  i  got  ready  .  i  came  to  know  amy  was  the  one  who  was  assign  to  ecort   them  here  ,  i  know if  there  will  be any  harm  to  them  then  amy will  suffer  thrice  of  them .  i have  seen  her  training  since  childhood   because my appa  was  the  one  who traine d her  . at the  age  when  children  play  with  toys  ,  she  was  told  to   hold  ,  gun  and  swords  .  when  we  all  eat  diffrent  type  of  food  she  was   given  mess trash  food  but not  once  i heard  her  complaining  she  always  accept  what  she  gets  weather  its  brutual  training  or  harsh words .  

i  don't  even  know  how many  times  amy  save  the  royals  and me  from getting  harm  instead  she  get  hurt  instead . i  woke  up  from my  thoughts  by  the   knock on  the  door .  it  was  a maid 

''  ms  yoona  the  royal  guest  has  arrived  ''  she  said  

''  thank you  imo  you  can leave  '' i said  , i  look  at myself  at the  mirror and  walk to the  main  room  to welcome  them .

i  reach the  main room and  saw   four  girls  was  sitting  with   uncle  , anuty  and  appa .  i  bow  to them  and  stand   beside  yuri .

''  yoona-ah  you may  forget  them they  are the  jung  princess  and  there  friends ''  anuty  said  . i look  at the  two  girls  who has  some  cold  vibe  coming from they  ,  i maybe not  fully  remmeber  them but i still  remmber  one  thing    thee  jung's  have  cold  aura  sorrounding  them .

'' how  are  you  yoong  its  been  long  time ''  one  of  them said , i look  at  her  clearly  and  she  is sooyoen unnie  who  gives me her  food  .

''  i am  fine sooyoen  unnie  '' i  said .  i look  at  the  other  one  she  was  staring at me  . 

''   she is  soojung  remmeber  who steal your  first  kiss ''  sooyoen unnie said ,  soojung  slap her  sister  shoulder . oh    so  she is  baby jung .  

''  so  soojung   that's  why  you haven't  got  any  girlfriend  because  you already have one  here ''  the  girl  sitting next  to her   said  while  smirking . soojung  just look  away .

'' so  kids  you  can  talk  while  me  and  im  has  someimportant  work to  do ''  king  jung  said  ,  we  all  bow  and  uncle  and  appa  left  while  anuty left  us  because  she  wants  to  check  some  things .

'' so  yoona  i  am  kim  taeyoen  if  this  kid  bully  you just  come  to me i  will  handle ,  right  yul ''    taeyeon unnie  said  i just  nod  my  head

''  yes  yoong  if  soojung  steal  some  kisses  from  you  just  contact  this  byun  taeyeon  because  she  will  be  more than  honoured  to  see  you guys  make out ''  yul  said , yul  actually is  my  cousin  .

'' yah!   i  am  not like  that ,  miyoung   yul  is  being  mean  to me ''  taeyoen unnie  said  to the  girl next to her . 

''  yul  don't   ''  miyoung  unnie  said  and  yul  just  laugh. we  were all  chatting when  i saw  sooyoen  unnie  in  spacing out .

''  sooyoen  unnie  what   happen ''  i  ask her .

''  actually  yoong  when  we  were  coming here  enemies  attack  us  but  captain kim  left  us   to  stop them  ,  she  said  she  will  join  but  she  sid  not   return  yet ''   sooyoen  unnie  said ,  truely  speaking  i  am  not  shock  at  all  because  this  is  not  the  first  time , i remmeber  she  fight  20 people  alone  and  come  back  having  2 bullets on her  shoulder  , and 3 fractured  ribs  with bleeding head .  

''  yes yoong  she  is   don't  even ask  for  any  help  , she  just  order  the mens  to  keep  moving   ''  tae  unnie  said .  i  am  also  getting  scared  because  amy  already have  one deep  woung  on her  body i  told her  to  rest  in  the  hospital but  she  didn't  listen   and  told  me ''  i am  soldier its  my   duty  to  protect  the  king family  and kingdom ''

''  she  will be  okay ,  lets  have  dinner  unnies  must be  tired  ''  i  said  . after  that all  of  us  have  dinner   and  then  proceed  to our  rooms  to  rest ,  because   they  were tired  from the  long trip .

its   was  11  pm  when  i   changed  my  clothes and  was  sleeping  on  my  bed  but  after  1  hour  i  got  a  call  from hospital  that  amy  was  admitted  and have  many  injuries on her  body  and  the   woung  got  open  .  i  immediately  got  ready  and  was   walk  to the  door  and  saw  minho  was already  waiting  for  me ,  so  i  got in the   passenger  seat  and  he  start  driving to  the  hospital . i  just hope  she  was not  serious .

 

_____________________________________________________________

thank  you  for  reading  and  do not  forget  to  comment  so  i  got  to know   about  your  suggestions  and response ^^