journey !!!

PRINCESS

princesss  sooyoen pov

i   saw her  sleeping  on the  floor  it  took  me  time  to sleep  because  the  bed is  hard  for  me  .  i   always  sleep  on  the  soft  bed  never  been in  my life i  have  any  difficulty  in my  life ,  my life  always  was  easier  ,  but when  i  think  about   her  i  always  how  could  she  survive  all  these  years  i  mean  i  heard  about  her  from  my  father  that  she  can even  fight  an  army  alone   ,  and   was  trained  by  general  himself  little  i  know  that  the  training  was  very  brutual . i  can  see  she   has  dedicated  her  life  to  the  kingdom  and  the  royalties  of  kingdom .  i  also  heard  that  she  is  orphan  and  have  no one  who  can  take  care  of   her i  think  thats  why  she  is  their  special  soldier and  the  bodyguard  of  yuri  . after  sometime  i  feel  sleepy  and  i  fall  sleep  .  

i   heard  someone  was  calling  me  so  i  open  my  eyes  , i  saw she  is  in  black  workout  clothes  again ,  i look  out  of  the  window  , its  not  even  sunrise  yet  , i was   about  to  sleep  again ,  but  i heard  her  calling  me  again .

''  sorry to  wake   you  up  princesss  , but  all  the  bodyguard  and  soldier  are   sleeping  so  its  easy  for  you  to  go  back  to  palace ''  she  said  , while  on  her  knees . i  stood  up  from the  bed  , comb  my  hair  using  my  finger  .

''  okay , i will  leave  ,  but  why  are  you  in  workout  clothes  its  not  even  sunrise  yet ''  i  ask  her  .

''  princesss  i  was  always  start   doing my  work out  at  4 am  every morning it  my  routine ''  she said  .

''  but  you  are  injured  ,  it  will  hurt  when  you  will  workout ''  i said .

''  princesss  i have  habit  of  that  so  now  i don't  feel  any pain '' she  said

'' let me    you  to  the  palace  , princess  and  you  should  get some  rest   we  will  leave  today '' she  said ,   we  were  walking  towards  the  palace  more  like  i  was  walking  and   she  walking  behind  me .  we  reach the  palace  .

''  princesss  you  should  go  inside  now   and  should  take  rest  , i  will   leave now ''  she  said  bow  her  head  and  start running  back  , how  can this  girl  endure  the pain , i  mean i  have seen  her  wound and  i  know  it  surely  hurts  a  lot  at  this  time  people  can't  even  walk  and  here  she  is  running , jogging  and   exercising  . i  walk  inside  the  palace towards  the room  i  am lucky  that  no one  is  awake  so  i  reach my  room  easily  . i  saw  soojung  still sleeping  i  slide the  comforter  a bit  so  that  she  won't  get  cold  . 

i  walk  towards  the balcony  and  saw  her  running  very  fast . i  just  frown  after  few  minutes  my sleepyness kicked  in  and   walk to the  bed  , lie  down  and  fall  sleep  inside  the  warm  comforter  .

after  6  hours 

i  was  sleeping  soundly   but  soojung  wake me  up  with  the  green monster  saying  that  its  the  only  way  for  me  to  wake up .  i  just  sigh  walk  to  the  washroom  do  my  morning  routine  and  get  ready  for  the  trip  , i  just  wear  a  normal  white  shirt  and a  jeans  with  white  shows  , i  also  grab my  favourite  sunglasses .  after  that  i  go  to  the  dinning room where  my  friends  taeyeon  and miyoung  already  having  their  breakfast with appa  and  soojung  , yea !  breakfast  in this  house  we  do  our  breakfast  at  11  am  .  what  can  we  do  we  are  jungs  plus  its  our  parents  fault  for  giving  their  sleeping  genes  to us .i  took  my  seat  and  see  that  captain  kim  and the  other  bodyguard  was  standing at  the  front  door  with  their  back  towards us . i  was eating  my  breakfast  when my  father  said 

''  sooyoen  did  your  luggage  is  ready  '' 

'' yep , dad  imo  already have  done  the  pacling last  night ''  i  said  ,  

'' so are  all  ready  to go  kwon  kingdom ''  appa  said ,  we  all  said  yes  together .

''  tae  , miyoung when  you  both  guys arrive '' i ask  them

''   about  an hour  ago  but  you  were  sleeping  so  we talk  with  soojung '' tae  said .

''  sooyoen  i  am  so  excited  to  go  kwon  kingdom  ,  its  been  years   aaaaaa!!  ''  miyoung  said   with  a  sequel . i just   shut  my  ears using my  fingers .

''   miyoung  stay  low  your  voice  is  giving us  a  headache ''  tae said , she  just pouted  but  tae  just  cup her  cheeks  and  patted  her head   ,  and  there  she is  giving  tae  her  most  famous  eye-smile . i  think  that  both  of  them  have  some  things  for  each  other  ,  miyoung  is   always  very  possessive towards  tae  she  don't  even   let  someone  to  speak  tae  with  the  nickname she  have  given  to  her  .  and  tae  she is  so  whipped  when it  comes  to her  she  do  everything  miyoung  ask  .  yea  i  know  ofcourse  even  a   child  can say  they  have  special  connection  but  they always  denied  that ,  what  can  i do  for  both  of  you .

''  aa   aaa  unnies  please   stop  your  lovey dovey  things  in  front  of  my  eyes  its  still  morning  for  these  things  ''  soojung  said  , both  of  them look  away , after  few  they  went  to  normal .

''  aish  soojung we  are  not  lovey  dovey  , okay   what  about  you  when will  you  find  yourself  some one  , come on  dude  find  yourself  someone '' tae  said  to  soojung . 

''  i  am  still  waiting for  right  one  , okay  dude ''  soojung said  with  same  attitude .

''  hahaa  haaha  so  kids   its  time  to  go ''  appa  said .  he    us  till  the  cars  where  amy  and  the  other  bodyguards  are  standing .   captain kim  open  the  door  for  me  ,  other  bodyguard  also  does  the  same  for soojung  , miyoung  and  taeyeon .  i  sit  in  the  car  and   she  close  the  door  i  unweil  the  window ,  

''  take  care  of  them  ,  captain  kim  please ''  appa said  to  captain kim .she  got  in her  knees  put  her on  her  chest  .

''  don't  take  tension ,  his  highness  i will  take  care  of  them with my life '' she said .  after  that  all  the  soldier  and  guards  bow  their  heads  to  appa  and  start  driving the  cars  .  me  and  soojung  is  on  the  car  with  captain  kim and  the  other  soldier  minho  , while  miyoung  and taeyeon is  on the  other  car  with  other  soldier  with  the  car  full of  other soldier   following  them from  behind  .  i  look  at soojung she  was  listening  to  songs  on her  phone  while  looking out  her  window  , that  is  her  favourite  activity  during  car  trip. 

after  4   hours  drive  

i  was  leaning  on the  car  when i  heard  minho  saying  . 

''  noona  , let  me  drive  its  been  4  hours  , you  must be  tired  ''  he  said .

'' its  okay  ,i  am  alright , just   see around with  binocules if  someone  following us   ''  she said  .

'' okay , noona '' he  said  start  looking around  . suddenly  a   person comes  on sports  bike  point a  gun  towards  me  ,  captain  kim  saw  that  and  stop the  car which make  the  biker  crash  with  the  car  side  mirror .  she  went  out  and  told   minho  to  stay  with  us  who  already pull  out  his  gun.

she  goes  out the  car  and  punch the  biker  on  the  face  cause  helmet  to fall  down .  she  was  about  to  punch  again when  she his    other  member  are  also  coming  ,  she  goes  to  the  car  trunk  pull  out  her   swords  and  her  guns  .  she  wear them  on her  back   , she  knock  on the  window  and  minho  roll  the  window  .

''  drive  and  take  them  out of here  ,  i  will  join  you ,  no  comments  this  is  an  order  ''  she  said  with  serious   tone  which  he  didn't  opposed . 

she  drive  the  bike  of  biker  towards  the  enemies ,  i  was  about  to  say something .  but  minho  already start driving the  car  .

''  hey ,  how  can  we  leave  her   ''  i  raise  my  voice .

''  sorry  ,  her  princesss  but  its  our  duty to keep  you  safe  plus  we  can't  obey  our  superior ''  he  said  .

''  but  she  is  in dangerous  ''  i  said  

''  this  is  the  life  of  soldier  princesss  ,  also  our  captain  had  it   worse  than that  ''  he  said .   how  can  she   fight  them  alone  without  anyone  helping  her .  isn't  she  is  afraid  to  die  ,  soojung  rub my   arms  to  calm  me  down  . i  look  behind  and  the  car  of  soldiers  are still  behind  us  . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so   hey  guys  !  i am  back  i  will  update   fast  now .  all  of  those  who  wait  for  long  sorry  for  keep  them  waiting  .  you can  give  me suggestions  ,  

DO  NOT   FORGET TO COMMENT  AND  SUBSCRIBE ^_^   

thanks  for  reading