mission!!!!

PRINCESS

after  12  years ;

 amy's pov 

i  have just  finished  my  sword  training  ,  i  am going  to  be  appoint  as  crown  princess   head  bodyguard .  its  what i  was  trained for  .  i  saw  the  time  it  shows  7  am  and  my  sword  training starts  at  4 am  ,   [ you  were  wearing  these

 

i  go  to the  mess  to  eat  my  breakfast  ,  i  eat   with  the  workers  of  the  palace  .  i   am  eating  here  since  i  was  kid  so  i  mostly  know  the  workers  here . 

 

''  ajhumma , breakfast  ''  i  said 

'' amy   , its  on  the  table  ''  ajhumma  said 

''  thank you  ajhumma  ''  i  said  and  eat  my  breakfast  , one  team  member  said trash  to  this food  but  i  can eat  everything  that  is  edible.

after   that  i  leave  the mess  and  go  to   my  room  which  is  in the  basement  its  very  small  but  it  can  fit  me  easily  so its  ok  , there  is  only  one  bed  and a side  table there  . 

i took  shower  and  dress in  uniform   which   is   all  black  suit  , i  only  wear  black  in  my  life  ,  when i was  fully  dresses  i  go  the  palace  and  stand   outside  the  crown  princess   yuri's  room  . i  was  when  her  highness  came  ,  i got  on my  knees  and  one  hand  in my  chest .

'' good morning  , her highness ''  i  said  with  my  head bowed .

''  oh !  you  what  are  you  doing  outside  my  yuri's room  , she   will  get  effected  by  you ,  orphan  ''  she said  ,  these  words  effects  me  when  i  was  kid  but  i  got  habit  of  them now  so it  not  hurts  now .

''  sorry  highness  , but  general  appoint  me as  a head  bodyguard of  crown  princess '' i  said 

'' ok  , if  yuri got  a  scratch  in her  body  you  will  be punished ''  her  highness said  ,  whats new  thing  in that 

''  yes , her  highness ''  i  said  ,then  she  go inside  the princes  room  .

i  was  waiting  for  when  his  highness was  came  i  was  in  that  position so i  just bow ,  

''  good  morning  , his  highness ''  i  said 

''  how  are  you  amy  ''  king  said  , his  highness  always  ask this   question  i  don't  know  why 

'' i am  fine  ,  your  majesity ''  i  said 

''  seobang  what  are  you talking  to this  low  life  ''  queen  said ,  the king  just let  it  go  and  shift  her  attention  to  the  crown princess yuri 

''  how are  you  , yul  ''  king  said 

''  i  am  fine  ,  appa  ''  princess yuri  said 

''  lets  go have  breakfast  together  ''  queen  said 

they  all  proceed  to  the  dinning hall  and  sat  on the  dinning  tall  , and  start  eating  happily  ,  i  was  standing  15 meters  away  from  them  as its  queen's  order  . suddenly  general  im  came  with  his daughter and  bowed  to  the  king  and  queen .

''  good morning  , your majesty  '' general  im  said  and  her daughter  Ms  yoona  bowed  to  the   royals .

'' im  don't  be  formal  to  us  , we  are  family '' king  said  with  smile .

''  yes  your majesty ''  general im  said 

''  come  on  oppa  and  yoona  you  too    , lets  have  some  breakfast ''  queen  said  ,  yeah  general im  is  the  brother  of  the  queen  .

''  sure  why not  , her  highness  ''  general im  said

they  both took  sit  down on the  dinning  table  and start  eating as  maids  already  served  the  breakfast  .

''  im  ,  you  know  my old  friend  king  jung  , right ''  king said

''  yes  ,  hyung  ''  general  im  said 

''   his  daughter   wants  to  come  in vacation to  our  kingdom  , they  used  to  come  here  when  they were  kids ''  king said 

''  its  good  idea  , hyung  ,  i  remmeber  crown  prince  yuri , yoona  and  both  the  princess  used to  be  friends  when  they  were  kids  ''  general  im  said .

'' good  then  ,  king jung  has  requested   us  to  them   here  ''  king  said 

''  its  ok  hyung ,  i  will  send that  amy  she  is the  good  and  we  should make  good use  of her ''  general im  said  ,  i  am  in  habit  of this  so it  doesn't hurt  now .  

king smiled  a  bit  and nod  . after some time  king  and  general  im  go to the  king's  office  and  queen  geos  to  the  charity  ball  , that  leave Ms  yoona  , crown  princess  and  me alone in  dinning room .

Ms  yoona  came  to  me  with  smile  on her  face  and  said  ''  amy , how is  your  wound ,  does  it  hurt  ''  Ms yoona  is  doctor in  military  hospital  she  has  her  medical  degree  from  U.S   she  can  get  job at  any  private  hospital  but she  works  at  military  hospital  and  she  treat me  well  .

''  no  Ms  yoona  it  does not  hurt  now  , thank  you for  your  concerned ''  i said  ,  well  truely  it  still  hurts  , i  got  many  wounds  as i am in special  force   but  this one is  baddest  of  them all .  i  was  fighting  to the  group  of  people who  wants  to  kidnapped  princess  yuri  but  i  beat them all  but  one last man  manage  to  stab me in my  stomach  so that's  how  it  all  happen  .

'' hey  , yoona  come on i '' ll show  you my new car , leave  that  orphan ''  crown  princess  said  . she  give me  sad  smile  while  walking  to  princess yuri  direction , i also  follow  them  from behind  , the  go  to  the  palace  garage  where  princess  new  sports car  was  parked  , they  took seat inside  the  car  and  princess  drive  the  car  off  

i  order  the  team  to  follow  princess  car  without  noticing them  ,  i was  about  to  follow  them  too  when  some one  came  to  me  told me  that   general  im  has  called  me , i think it  must  be about  the  jung kingdom  princess .

i  knock  on the  general's  office  before  going in .

'' i  think you already   know  what   i  want you to do  , i  don't  want any scratch  on them  or else  you  will  suffer ''  he said  , i  was  on my one knee  with  one hand  on my  chest .

''  yes  , general im '' i said  .

''  now  go and  prepare  , you will go  tommorow early  in the morning '' he said  , i  bow and   left  the room .

tommorow  morning 

i  was ready  in  my  black  suit  and a  small  back pack  ,  general has  ordered me that i can take  two  mens  with  me  , so i ask my  two  friends  to  assist me  . i walk out  of  the  basement  and  spot  my  two  friends at  the  palace entrance  door  with  a  car   . i walk  towards them  , they  salute me .

''  so  , minho and  donghee  ready to leave '' i said  

''  yes  ''  they said  in unison

minho drives  the  car  and  i  took  the front  seat  while  donghee  sit at the  back  . 

''  minho  , how much  time  it will take  to  reach  jung kingdom ''  i ask him

''  around  8  hours  amy '' he  said  ,  yes  its  an  order  by  general im to  go by  cars  .  

''  amy ,  how  are you ''  donghee  asked  me 

'' i am  fine , hae ''  i said  while  looking outside the   window 

''  you always  say that  and i always  knew  you are  not ''  he  said ,  i sigh and  keep looking outside . 

we  stop  in the  middle  for   few minutes  the  start moving to our  destination .

its  night  time  , so  i asked  again 

''  do  we  reach  there  minho ''  i said , donghae  is  sleeping at the back 

''  yeah ''  he  said , and  the  jung  kingdom's  palace  door  opened  for  us  , as  we  show  the  royal  seals .

some men  came to us  take us  to the  king  , the  moment  we  see the  king  we  three got  on our  knees  

'' rise ''  king  said 

''  so  you  are the one  which  king kwon  send  to    my  daughters  ''  king jung said  ,  i  pull out  the  letter  which  general  im  give me  to for king jung ,  one  guard  took it  from my  hand  and  give  it  king . the  king read it  and nod  at  his  guards to  release  us .

'' sorry  for  that  solidier  but  its  for  safety precautions ''  king  jung said  ,  he  seems to  be  cold first   but  now  he  is  polite  .

''  we understand your  majesty '' i said 

''  oh  !  you must  me  the brave  solidier  who  can  fought  20 men  alone '' he said  and smile , he  ordered  one men  to show  us  our  the place we  will be  staying  ,  it  was  the  quaters  for   body guard quaters  ,  it was  simple  ,  i got  a  separate room  it  was simple  with  one single bed  and  a  table  with a  window . these  quaters  is on the  left side  of  palace  . 

 at  night  around  11 pm i was  not able to sleep so   i  thought  to  workout  and  do some  running  so that i  can   sleep  ,   i just  wear  my black practice  clothes  and  start  running  around the palace  ,  i was  already  on my  20  laps  but i stop  because  my  wound on my stomach was   hurting  . i  put my  hand  in my  stomach and saw  blood  in my  hands .  i decide  to go back  in the  quaters  to clean  and rest  .  But  their  was  a  pair  of  eyes  who  was  watching  her 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank  you  for  reading  and  do  not  forget to comment ^^

subscribe  and  vote my story 

  ~ author