Chapter 1: Way to start the fun week!

Everlasting Sunshine

 

 

Jimin felt an irritating vibration coming from his pocket. He opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a bright blue sky without clouds. He came to the conclusion that he was outside, and that he wasn't in his own comfortable bed. He sat up and became aware of his surroundings. Jimin was sitting on grass, in what seemed like a big garden. He noticed that he wasn't the only one knocked out in the garden. Jimin stared disgusted at a student sleeping in his own vomit and became embarrassed when he saw the skirt from a lying girl curled up a little bit more then intended from her sleeping position. Not that he was attracted to her.

In front of him was an inflatable pool with floating red cups on the surface. Jimin could imagine how much alcohol was spilled in the pool by counting the plastic. He also became aware of his terrible headache and his still vibrating phone. He pulled out the device from his pocket and read the name on the broken display. It wasn't broken yesterday. Jimin cursed in his mind while reading:

TaeTae

​Under the name was a picture of Jimin with his two best friends, Taehyung and Hoseok. It was taken last Christmas, and Taehyung had bought ugly sweaters with reindeers for Hoseok, Jimin and himself. In the photo the three were wearing the cliche Christmas traditions with big smiles on their faces. He looked at the time and saw it was rather early in the morning. He slightly squinted his eyes and saw the little 6 in the corner of his phone-screen. He wasn't wearing his lenses in fear he would lose them before.... What again?

He pushed the green button and brought the phone to his right ear.

''Hello?'' A worried voice came from the other side of the line. Jimin coughed in response unable to speak. His throat was burning like hell.

'', Jimin where are you? Your mom says you didn't come home last night. Don't tell me that you're still at the party?''

So that was his current location. He must've drank allot of booze last night.

Every year at the end of the semester someone would throw a big party to celebrate the summer vacation. Hoseok insisted on going and Jimin thought it would me fun, perhaps a little too much fun. He also knew there would be allot of alcohol and cigarettes. Jimin didn't smoke however and neither did Hoseok. Drinking would reduce the living process enough, so that was enough for his young mind.

Taehyung had declined on going... what was the reason again?

''I'm still at the party...'' Jimin answered Taehyungs rhetorical question. 

''I figured. You know we're leaving in less then two hours?''

Jimin had to take a moment to let that last sentence sink in. Summer Camp! He totally forgot! No wonder with all that alcohol streaming trough his system.

''Jimin, where is Hobi hyung?'' Taehyung asked.

''Ehh... I am looking for him now.'' Jimin said and stood up to quick which caused him to get dizzy. He found his balance and walked towards the house.

''Since when am I the responsible one!'' Taehyung shouted.

''I'm on my way to pick you guys up. Be ready in 10 minutes.'' and he hung up.

 

Jimin slid his phone back in his pocket and tried to open the big glass door leading to the kitchen of the house. 

''Hoseokie hyung!'' He screamed. Hoping for a response. He got one, but not the response he hoped for:

''Seriously dude, shut the up you're making my headache worse!'' Jimin felt an empty cup hitting the back of his head. He turned around an saw a person that was not Hoseok. He gave a glare towards the stranger and noticed he was just as hung over as himself. Just-woke-up-hair dark circles under eyes and his white shirt was hanging a little too low over his collarbones. Jimin now noticed the rip in his jeans just below his knee. A scrape was on the surface of his skin, but Jimin wasn't sure if the minor wound was from an accident last night or practising his dancing routine the day before. Jimin gulped and returned back to the mission: looking for Hoseok.

On his journey he found a girl lying in the dirty-laundry basket and Jimin was shocked at how pale she looked. Jimin made sure if she was still breathing. Off course she was still breathing. Jimin was surprised with how many people remained in the house. Most party's he had attended everyone left the next morning, but occasionally Jimin was always one of the people leaving early, so he wouldn't really know.  

Jimin tripped over a guy sleeping on the stairs, and that's how he found Hoseok. Under the stairs, hidden between the coats and jackets of the remaining people. He accidently found him when he tumbled down and smacked painful on his belly. Air pressed out of his small body and gasping for air when he saw familiar light-brown hair. The guy that was sleeping on the stairs a minute ago had woken up and screamed:

''BELLY FLOP!''

Jimin ignored the guy and tried to shake Hoseok awake. He grumbled and opened his eyes. The stair-guy made his way to the front door and outside he tripped over the stairs leading towards the house. He fell with a painful smack on his side. 

''KARMA!'' Jimin screamed after the guy. He gave Jimin an hatred look and stumbled away. 

''What the  Chim.'' Hoseok complained. ''Did he do anything to you?!'' Jimin freed him from all the coats and jackets and helped him stand up.

''I'm not in the mood because of my huge headache.'' Jimin complained.  Hoseok was leaning heavily on Jimin, and both boys fell back in the pile of jackets. Jimin heard a loud cling and stared full of disbelief at Hoseok. 

''You can't bring that.'' Jimin said when he saw the guilty look on Hoseoks face. Jimin gave him an disapproved look and Hoseok opened his jacket and pulled out a golden trophy. Hoseok hold up his hand to shush Jimin when he was about to scold him.

''I know, I know. Stealing is bad.'' But when Jimin was about to say something both boys heard a loud car honk and not to mention the terrible new track from 101 produce played on the highest volume possible. 

''SHUT UP!'' somewhere out of the house could be heard. Hoseok and Jimin quickly stood up and looked out of the window to see a wide grinning Taehyung with sunglasses -too big for his head- in a nice black car. The car was a gift from his uncle, some paint was chipped off so Taehyung repainted the car. The effect of repainting was the shining glow of the morning sun. Just a week ago Hoseok and Jimin helped Taehyung wash the car. Like usual it ended in a water fight. Jimin noticed Taehyung had painted his hair blonde, yesterday it was still brown. Taehyung honked again and the two friends quickly walked out of the house to get their ride. 

''Nice song! Good for the mood.'' Hoseok said when he opened the door of the passenger seat. Jimin sat down in the back and the three boys screamed on the top of their lungs ''PICK ME UP!'' while driving away. Jimin still had an headache, but that could not hinder the mood.

 

 

Or could it...

'' Jimin, how much did you drink?'' Taehyung was rubbing Jimins back when he puked out all the contents from last night. They didn't even reach Hoseoks apartment when Jimin felt nauseous. Taehyung quickly pulled the car over and Jimin slid out of the car touching the cold grass. 

''You practically already ruined the whole first day of Summer Camp.'' Taehyung scolded him. 

''You can't even stand up straight! How are you supposed to survive the bus ride!''

Jimin didn't say anything. 

''Don't be to harsh on him. He is already regretting it.'' Hoseok defended Jimin. Jimin actually did. He swore he would never drink again!

''You have nothing to say. You're just as bad as Jiminnie. Only you've got a stronger stomach. You're as pale as the ghost chilling in my grandmothers basement!''

Jimin remembered the story from Taehyung when he was little. Taehyung was sleeping for a couple days by his grandmother, and while he was chasing after the dog he heard his grandmother scream the lungs out of her fragile body. Taehyung ran as a speeding bullet to her side and saw a white flash just disappear before his eyes. The little Taehyung bragged years about the encounter and ever now and then he would still see the white flash when he was visiting his grandmother. Taehyung was proud to say he believed in ghosts. Because seeing is believing.

Hoseok coughed at the words from Taehyung and shoved Jimin back into the car. Jimin was glad that he eventually fell asleep. Jimin already packed his bags the night before the party and Taehyung probably picked up his bags when he stopped by earlier, just so his mom could tell him that Jimin was still gone.

---

When Jimin opened his eyes he was looking at the landscape slowly displaying before his eyes. The sun colouring the grass greener then ever and everything seemed brighter. His head was resting against the window and he had to squeeze his eyes to block the sun out. He then heard chattering sounds making his way through his eardrums. Jimin shot up. Next to him was a pile of bags and jackets and he signed. Back again with the third wheel place. How did he not noticed he was already on the bus driving towards the destination of Camp? Next to him he saw a grumpy looking Hoseok with an empty seat next to him. Jimins headache was gone but he was still feeling nauseous and Hoseok did probably to. Hoseok noticed his sudden movement and shot him an annoying glance. 

''Yow, sleeping beauty finally awake? Did you know how much of a trouble we went through carrying you inside?''

Jimin signed.

''No, don't think so! Well you're famous now.'' Hoseok grinned and Jimin noticed the girls sitting three seats in front of him silently chuckling and staring at him.

''Aaaawwh !'' Jimin mouthed inaudible. He felt his ears turn red from embarrassment. Way to start the fun week!

And just as Jimin thought it wouldn't get any worse he heard Taehyungs deep voice trough the speakers:

''This one I recommend for my two best friends who both are sailing the same boat! By the way I bought matching shirts!''

And just as Jimin thought it was over he heard the worst song ever playing.

High School Musical- We're all in this together. 

And both Jimin and Hoseok groaned in frustration when they heard the first line of the song. 

Way to start the fun week... Jimin repeated over and over in his head.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heeeyy,

So first chapter! And you're probably thinking damn Vmin, Jihope and Vhope. Spoilers: It is completely platonic and I'm not gonna change that. (Or not... I dunno yet...)

All the boys are already adults, since they are in college. So it isn't really underage drinking.

I'm sorry for my offensive and rude language hahaha(My friends still laugh at me when they see a little girl like me curse Satan out of hell) So this story isn't going to be an exception.

Annnnddd BAAADDD GRAMMAR! I'm sorry. I tried my best, but I'm sorry if I failed miserable. 

Tell me what you think and I try to update regularly.

Thanks for reading!