Be my saviour

Be my hero

Three days later


Bombastic music flare up at the maximum screaming into Jeonghan's ears. Slim bodies of women ,wearing clothes too tight that clung like another layer of skin and pants too short that leaves nothing to imagine, glide themselves onto men as they walk to secluded corner for some nightly fun. The bar was filled with people dancing with clumsy steps and others indulging in never ending bottles of whiskey, wasting their lives away

A bar was never a good place to be in especially at 3am in the morning. The scent of and was not uncommon in this deserted corner of the streets of Seoul and it made Jeonghan uncomfortable nevertheless. 

Jeonghan's shoulder-length brown hair fluttered catching the eyes of many drunken men but he ignores them, making his way to the VIP room.Striding across the room with much effort, he walks into a corridor covered in mahogany tiles and extravagant chandeliers, the number of people evidently lesser now. Jeonghan stops right in front of a tall muscular bodyguard who is wearing a black suit and sharp sunglasses. 

"Stop, this section is only for VIPs" the bulky man's hoarse voice resounded  

"...." Jeonghan looks up to stare at his rough features, gripping onto his brown trench coat and seemingly deciding his next move. 

"Hey, you hear me?" The man says in a rougher tone and attempts to grab Jeonghan's forearm when he hears no response. 

Jeonghan blinks suddenly and his eyes turn into a shade of blue, red, white, purple and black that merge together in a grand show of Colours. The bodyguard comes to a standstill momentarily in shock but as soon as Jeonghan's eyes turn, the normal black orbs were back in a heartbeat.  

He's there

".....is that Mr ye seul in the room from the left?" Jeonghan said. "You..who are.." Jeonghan takes out his warrant card holding it in front of the bodyguard. " I am Detective Yoon Jeonghan from the supernatural Detective agency and I need to speak with Mr ye seul." Jeonghan tilts his head to look around noticing there were 4 other bodyguards guarding an individual door 5 rooms down the right. Jeonghan narrows his eyes in suspicion. 

Something is seriously wrong here. 


"Mingyu, what are the results?"

"Wonwoo, what a pleasant surprise! How have y .." 

"Yes yes my life has been great without you. So how was it?"

"Rude much. You and seungcheol have the same reaction nowadays"

"Seungcheol? Wait. He was here? Why would he be asking about the corpse, that isn't his job. "

"The corpse? Oh no that's not what it's about." Mingyu grabs a set files and tosses them to Wonwoo causing them to float due to wonwoo's telekinesis. " 2001 inju serial killer case.. 2006 asan kidnap case..2008 Dangjin murder..and 2015 Seoul psychic murder and kidnap cases.." Wonwoo read out. " ..all the abnormal cases the police were unable to solve. Could it be..these cases are all linked?"
Mingyu places a hand on his Chin and stares at wonwoo's dark orbs as he settles onto one of the armchairs in his office. "Oh really? I don't know much about what you detectives do but as a forensic scientist I can only say these crimes are definitely not done by the same person. "

Mingyu crosses his legs and flashes a smile waiting for Wonwoo to continue. "The first inju 2001 serial murder case features a killer with a great sense of details. The way the body is disfigured, especially the face shows that he/she is a person of no mercy and no compassion. Such people ,especially one with the love of killing, will never stop killing unless the opportunity of murder is reduced which is unlikely because the victims were found in the deserted streets near convenience stalls, bus stops or residential areas where people are sure to bypass. This meant that the killer had a psychological change that altered his/her state of mind or even motives perhaps. But now the killer is back which brings a lot of confusion."

Wonwoo furrows his eyebrows biting his lips in an attempt to find a clue. 

"Hey now, just ask seungcheol. He knows more than me anyways so take your time to figure it out...anyways are you forgetting something" mingyu tilts his head, finger tapping slightly on his soft cheeks. 

"Oh yes! The victim's corpse! So what did you find?" Wonwoo's brightens up as he glances up to meet mingyu's eyes. 

"Thought you never ask.", a charming smile spreads across his face, taking a deep breath he says," it's a psychic. I'm sure of it now. "

Wonwoo's eyes twitches slightly," A psychic..and a great killer..what a terrible combination"

"Yea and that's not the worse part. The 6 bones that were missing from Jihyun's- the victim-body were indeed gone despite the lack of an open wound. To begin with, the fact that the body was disfigured without a wound and the death of the victim being unknown Is mysterious enough.  This phenomenon could be due to the abilities of the psychic. Nevertheless, this is one terrifying power, it's as if the body 'killed' itself. "

 

"Mr ye seul? I am Yoon Jeonghan, a Detective from the supernatural Detective agency. It's nice to meet you. "

Ye seul. A prominent figure that runs several oil companies in Korea and coincidently the only witness who found the victim's body during a drive at 2 am in the morning A week ago at Younginsan-ro, inju. He is also rumoured to be involved in many underground activities like drug trading and psychic trafficking.

"How lucky am I to see such a beautiful Detective on a young night like this! What honours do I owe you, mr Detective?" Mr ye seul spreads his arms wide dramatically as he flashes his golden teeth at Jeonghan. His eyes glinting in exaggerated joy. 

"I want to ask you about the victim-Jihyun. You said you witness a hanging body near younginsan-ro and I was hoping to hear more about it. " Jeonghan replies emotionlessly. 

"Ah yes..the body.. Well Detective as I've told the police, I witness the body hanging there and hence I decided to call the poli-"

"Let me rephrase my question then. Did you see the killer, mr ye seul?"

Ye seul's face visibly tightens and his smile drops slightly, face resembling an angry serpent. 

"W-what makes you think that? I told you all I saw was the body-"

"I always thought it was weird. I saw your statement but something was bugging me. So I decided to visit the site and I saw something intriguing. Do you wanna Guess?"

"...." Ye seul lowers his eyes, his face now unreadable. 

"The road. It was too far away for you to witness any dead body. Unless you knew the site and took a walk along that street, you wouldn't be able to see it. But if that's the case, you would have nothing to hide. You would have stated to the police that you left your car and walked to the tree. But you did not. Now, why is this so?"

Suddenly an uneasy presence creeps up behind Jeonghan and In a split second the ground that Jeonghan was standing on cracks and falls through the floor. Jeonghan jumps forward in an attempt to avoid but lands on the ground abruptly causing him to fall to his side. He picks himself up immediately to access the situation. 

A man..no a psychic!!

The psychic wore heavy chains around his fists that drag behind him. His hair is dried as if he hasn't washed them in days. His large and Long dark coat envelops his tall figure. His face...small metal studs adorn his face and the dark hair covers his eyes. 

In that simultaneous moment, the air around Jeonghan's feet waver and he jumps again to avoid the Attack. The ground that Jeonghan was lying on crumbles down again and leaves a dark hole behind. 

"I didn't want to use it..." Jeonghan muttered in despair as he reaches for the short blade behind his back and stands in position. 

His eyes closed and fluttered open. Now no longer the original black, it is now dyed in multiple Colours of the spectrum. 

Pulling back slightly, Jeonghan leaps across the room, not giving the dark man any chance to crush him. 

The lines are now across his stomach, under his left eye and...

Jeonghan tilts his knife and slashes the Man at his torso

...slightly below the left lung

Red streaks spread themselves in the air as Jeonghan turns around immediately to search for mr ye seul..who has Long disappeared during his fight with the psychic. Jeonghan grunts in annoyance as his eyes changes back to normal. 


Suddenly a sharp pain stabs his head. "Haaa..! Ugh!" Darkness envelops him. 

 

 


"Cheol...Cheol..where are you...I'm cold..cold"

Lying in a pool of blood, with bodies around me. 

A riffle aims at my head, I'm..

Than suddenly..dark


HIIIIIIII done with my second chapter. Thanks so much for your support and I really enjoyed writing stories. Sorry for the lack of romance! I wanted to develop the story first. Don't worry I'll add more romance next chapter. See ya. Byyeeee p.s in case you are wondering Jeonghan eyes looks like this https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=shiki+eyes+of+death+perception&rlz=1CDGOYI_enSG682SG682&hl=en-GB&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjL2eGjv-vMAhUDT48KHfBZBz4Q_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=591#imgrc=inpycOcIGJIGkM%3A