Be my lover

Be my hero

" It has been 15 years since the first case of the inju serial murder case. The victims were all found to be strung up on trees with their whole body disfigured as if they were run down by truck several times. This case was closed after the killings had ceased and there were no signs of the killer being caught. However just a few days ago, the police had found a young girl, aged 15, by the name of Jihyun, dead after she was found missing for 3 days. The police has suspected that this is linked to the cold case and has raised a debate on reopening the case..."

click. Jeonghan stared at the dark screen of the television with droopy eyes. Feeling the strong arms of his dearest wrap themselves around his delicate waist, he leans back onto the toned chest and closes his eyes. 

" What are you thinking about?" Seungcheol whispered dearly into Jeonghan left ear, " are the headaches still bothering you?" . Jeonghan smiles slightly at the hint of concern from his deep voice, " not anymore.." But .." That serial case, have you heard anything from wonwoo?" 

Seungcheol' arms tightens around Jeonghan, " Why are you still concerned about it? I thought we agreed you'll leave it up to wonwoo and I ." 

"You know I can't. So, you haven't answered my question, did you hear anything from Wonwoo?" Jeonghan looks up hopefully trying to convince his Boyfriend of 3 years. 

Staring for a second, seungcheol heaves a heavy sigh of disappointment, " apparently the police is still hesitant on leaving the case to the 'paranormal investigators' or so I've heard."

"Well techinically this case is unnaturally normal for a psychic murderer case so it's understandable if the police decides they wouldn't want us to solve this for them. But at the end of the day, it's probably pride that's stopping them from asking help from us. It's like asking outsiders to clear up the mess they made in the past when they decided to close the case and leave the murderer run loose. " seungcheol raises his hand to pinch slightly on the bridge of his nose, seemingly annoyed at the current situation. 

"....won't you let me partake as well?" Jeonghan lowered his eyes and asks pleadingly. 

" You know I can't and I won't. Your eyes need to rest and.." Seungcheol leans down and lifts Jeonghan's Chin gently to meet his soft lips. Jeonghan shivered as their lips parted in displeasure. "..I won't lose you again." 

seungcheol stands up suddenly causing Jeonghan to let out a startled cry. His strong arms circle is hips and Carries Jeonghan easily. " Ya! I'll fall!" "Haha no you won't, I won't let you" he brings him to their room and drops Jeonghan onto the bed covered in ultramarine coloured silk. Seungcheol crawls over Jeonghan to straddle him and hold his thin arms above his head.

"Promise me you won't do anything I won't like.."

"...." 

 

" seungcheol, the police has given their response. They want us the catch the inju serial killer. But there were some..conditions" Wonwoo , the chief of the homicide division in the supernatural detectives, told seungcheol. Wonwoo hands him a set of papers and places it on seungcheol's desk. 

"It's not like it's the first time, so what do they want now?" Seungcheol's eyes never leaving the documents on his hands and flips a page aruptely. 

"It's Jeonghan ."

Seungcheol's eyes widen momentarily as he gasps.

Despite the obvious tension in the atmosphere, Wonwoo continues," apparently one of the forensic scientist noticed 6 bones of the victim disappeared from the body without any signs of an open wound. Also the body was too disfigured for any further analysis of the victim's body. Hence the chief of police was hoping that Jeonghan could take a look at it. "

"No definitely not." Seungcheol raises his head to glare at Wonwoo, the document in his hands long forgotten. 

"Seungcheol..." Wonwoo' eyes soften slightly. 

" tell the chief if they want Jeonghan, we won't take the case"

"...How Long are you gonna keep this up? Do you think keeping him away from these cases will solve the problem? It's been 2 months already, Jeonghan needs to face this"

"..."

"Seungcheol.."

"....if I do let him go for the case, what makes you think it won't end up like the last time?" 

"It won't be because you're here now, you'll protect him won't you?"

"Alright." 

Wonwoo blinks unceremoniously. "Wha..?"

" but if anything goes wrong with the police's side you're dead you hear?" Seungcheol stands up , carrying the documents he walks out of the office leaving Wonwoo dumbfounded. 

 

 

Ever since the first psychic was discovered in Kenya 30 years ago,a man-eating psychic with an abnormal hearing range who wiped out an entire village in 3 days, the world came to know about psychics. To say at least, many psychics came out of their hiding holes and there was an insane increase in crime rates-murder, , paranormal phenomenon , theft and many more. The public's response was not any less extreme. Riots, discrimination and tension between humans and psychics brought the world to an unavoidable crisis.

The CIA and many other prominent Organisations saught for a solution to all this but the people's fear and anger would not cease. And at last the Anti-psychic squad was created. With their skills and experience, the Kenyan psychic was captured and slaughtered to calm the public. 

However, nothing was solved. The problem remains that psychic and humans cannot live together. Lives were lost and the world was brought to chaos.

In the next few decades, another Organisation was created caught the eyes of many. Supernatural detectives.  Detectives with powers and wits to solve the growing crime rates of psychics that normal policemen are incapable of. However this did not mean that there was peace between the two races but it was definitely the first step in solving the ever growing problems of the tension between humans and psychics.

Now in the year 2016, there are currently more than 50 of such Organisations. Homes to psychics and peace-makers of the world. 

That was what it was told to the general public. But the truth is never as pretty as one expects it to be.

Preview: 

cold..dark....and the smell of..dead corpse