CHAPTER 4

Clash of Classes

CHAPTER FOUR

 

"Ya Kwon Soonyoung!" I bumped him hard while he was walking. Omo omo he's smiling!!! Such a flirt >_<

 

"Ya, tell me what you're smiling about! It's that girl from Class 3 right??" I kept on bothering him. He's still smiling.

 

"What are you talking about? Stop that nonsense, will you?" He's saying that but he's smiling?!?!???!

 

"Ya, I'm your other half! I know everything about you! You like her, right?!"

 

"Aish! I dunno!!" He walked faster. Aigoo, our very own Soonyoung is undergoing puberty >_<

 

 

AT THE LIBRARY

 

Wow. I can't believe I'm really doing this. I'm gonna talk to Jeon Wonwoo voluntarily.

 

THIS IS HISTORY.

 

I saw him alone on a table so I went close.

 

"Ehem ehem." I sat on the chair in front of him. He didn't even notice me.

 

"Uhm.. excuse me?" He's still focusing on his book. Seriously?!!

 

"YAH!" Aish there you go. I let my temper out. Even the other students turned their heads. He slowly put down the book and finally looked at me.

 

"What do you want?" He said coldly.

 

"Uhm.. a passing grade in Ethics?" I said sarcastically.

 

"Then what do you want me to do?" Still coldly.

 

"Uhh first of all, let's try not to unleash World War 3 here and bear with me. I know you have this 'cool' image you have to maintain but I don't really care about that right now. We need to work together. Mrs. Choi wants us to know each other so I've prepared questions for me to ask. Okay?" Pokerface.

 

"Do I have a choice?" Seriously, this guy!!

 

"You actually have the choice to be not-so-arrogant and I hope you consider that." He just smirked. Ha! Jerk. "I'll start"

 

Me: When is your birthday?

Wonwoo: July 17

M: Oh! You're older than me! Want me to call you oppa?

W: Really? I thought you're an ahjumma who came back to school. *smirk*

M: Ya! You- *trying to contain anger* Next question. Favorite hobby?

W: Reading.

M: Reading what? *mischievious smile* ? Hihi.

W: Ya! Novel. Novel.

M: Tss. What a boring guy..

W: What?!

M: Nothing. Nothing.. do you play sports?

W: I played Tennis before. I'm also good at basketball. I bet I'm better than Mingyu tsss.

M: Since you mentioned Mingyu, can you please lower down your arrogance with him? I know he's kinda ignorant but let's understand each other, can we?

W: Oh? Looks like you've gotten too close huh. Are you both seeing each other?

M: Wae?! Are you jealous?

W: Huh why would I? You think you’re that pretty?

M: Did I say I’m pretty?? Huh?! Aish, it’s really really hard to talk to you, you know? Nevermind. Let’s stop this. I’ll leave my notebook to you so just answer it by yourself. I’m going.

 

I gave him my notebook and just walked away. He had nothing to say. Too cold. Ugh I should’ve just gave him the questions from the very start. Why did I converse with him. Very wrong.

 

I need my Soonyoung Soonyoung Soonyoung where is my Soonyoung T^T

 

I remembered that he plays basketball nowadays. So proud of him hahahaha! I went to the gym which made me remember about the Class 3-3 girls. When I arrived, I saw Soonyoung playing and also girls on the bleachers. So I immediately went to them.

 

“Oh Hanbyul-ah, annyeong!” They greeted me as I was walking towards them. Kyaaah this feels good! Having girl friends ~

 

I was about to sit down when a ball hit my arm. UUUGGHH!! WHO WAS THAT??!! I looked for him and saw that the culprit was waving at me and smiling, showing his canine.

 

“Shin Hanbyul, Anneyong!!!” IT’S KIM MINGYU. SERIOUSLY?!?! -__-

 

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?!” He’s still smiling. Is he crazy?? Then I heard someone laughing out loud. Guess who? My “bestfriend” -_-

 

“Ya Kwon Soonyoung!! Are you enjoying this??”

 

I saw the Class 3-3 girls laughing as well. I mean, it’s the FIRST TIME that the two classes are laughing for the same thing. I dunno, I feel… strange? I know Mingyu just hit me for fun, it wasn’t even painful. But this scene makes me happy. It gives me the thought that this batch is not bad at all. If everyone was just friendly with each other, it would’ve been very fun.

 

“Yah, the three of you! Are you siding with Kim Mingyu just because he’s handsome?!!” They’re still laughing. Then SUDDENLY, MINGYU CAME IN FRONT OF ME, HIS FACE SO CLOSE TO MINE.

 

“So you think I’m handsome?” With his playboy smile and a little laugh.

 

WE HAD A LITTLE PAUSE LIKE 3 SECONDS BECAUSE I WAS DAZED FOR A MOMENT

 

“YA! WHEN DID I SAY THAT!” Then I pushed him away. Uggggh so cocky >___<

 

He’s just laughed it off and continued playing. I was too embarrassed to face the girls so I had to go.

 

“I’m going first.” I quickly took my bag and walked away. They tried to stop me and asked why I had to leave but they’re still not serious about it. Dammit this is so embarrassinggggggg >__<