CHAPTER 2

Clash of Classes

CHAPTER 2

 

 

We went back to our classrooms with at least three meters apart from each other. We're currently still in shock. I went inside our classroom. There's still no teacher yet. When I got inside, everyone turned their attention to me and kept shouting "Wooaah" again. When I was walking to my desk, my classmates keep bothering me.

 

"Ya Hanbyul. He's dangerous!"

"He's a jerk. Don't get fooled."

"He's illegally handsome!"

"Wonwoo is boring and arrogant."

"Reject him right now!"

 

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!?! UGH THIS IS WONWOO'S FAULT. IF ONLY HE SAID "GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE" THEN THEY WOULDN'T THINK THAT WAY!!

 

"Aish shut up! The class presidents just got called to the principal's office! Clean your minds!"

 

They got quiet and nodded with a satisfied look. Tsss, they just want something to talk about. Then I heard murmuring.

 

"Omo omo! So he was with Mingyu too?"

"Aww, I'm so jealous! She was with two hot guys!"

 

Hot? Yeah right. Their "hotness" is affecting my head!!!

 

"Ya what happened?" Hoshi asked me as soon as I sat on my chair.

 

Oh, Soonyoung by the way is my beloved bestfriend slash seatmate slash nearby neighbor who knows everything about me and basically I know everything about him. We've been friends since middle school. Because of my temper, no girl friends have ever stayed long with me. That's why Soonyoung is the only friend I have. But don't get me wrong, I have no haters either.

 

"Soonyoung-ah, I'm so tired of thissss." I said while resting my head on his shoulder and hugging his arm. Don't worry, this is totally normal.

 

"That line again. Wae? What is it?"

 

"I'll be working with two jerks."

 

"What will you do."

 

"The imposible."

 

"Yaa! Just go straight to the point!" he shouted which made me get off his shoulder.

 

"Unite the three sections!" I whined. But Soonyoung just bursted out laughing.

 

"Ya! You think this is funny?! I can't even talk with just those two, how much more with their classmates?!"

 

"Want me to dig your grave already?"

 

"Thank you for your support, ahjussi." I rolled my eyes.

 

We often fight over nonsense stuff but we just can't ignore each other for even an hour.

 

Waaah, I feel so indebted with Soonyoung. I feel like it's my fault why he still doesn't have a girlfriend right now. He had one last year. She was from a different school. One day, I sprained my ankle in P.E. class so Soonyoung had to piggyback me on my way home. What we didn't expect is that her girlfriend was actually waiting at the playground near our block, planning to surprise Soonyoung. But instead, she was the one who got surprised. When she saw me on his back, her face turned red and slapped Soonyoung in the face. I immediately got off him. Her girlfriend was crying so hard while hitting Soonyoung. He kept on explaining that I was just a friend, so I too explained myself. But what happened? She slapped me too.

 

I got so shocked that I fought back. I shouted at her and reached to pull her hair but Soonyoung was between us and trying to stop us while we're having a cat fight. I got so mad that I cursed her and insulted her looks, saying that she undergone plastic surgery (lol it was fun). Finally, Soonyoung stopped both of us. He grabbed her hand and looked at me while mouting "I will kill you". Then they walk away while she's still whining. I went home alone, crimpling. And laughing hahaha! I felt like hell was welcoming me after I did that.

 

"Ya Soonyoung-ah. Find a girlfriend already."

 

"What? That's so random."

 

"Aren't you bored with someone like me? You always get yelled at and getting hit."

 

"Ya, you think I want "that thing" to happen again?! I was slapped so many times that day."

 

"Ya! I got slapped too, you know!" But we just bursted out laughing. This guy, really.

 

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

Soonyoung and I sat down in the cafeteria. It's usually just the two of us who eat together. Not unless when there's no more vacant tables, we sit beside our classmates.

 

When you look around, you can't see 3rd year students who are talking with the other sections. We are all complete strangers. I dunno why it became like this. Maybe because this has been our classes since 1st year?

 

Oh, right! There are some exceptions! Some of the boys from the different classes play basketball after classes. Although I always hear news that they keep on fighting with each other. Kim Mingyu is the captain of the basketball team. Daaaamn his height tho. He has a lot of fangirls from his class and from the lower years (my classmates are secretly fangirling too) which makes him a jerk. Same with Wonwoo. They're both jerks, just the different kind of jerk.

 

Speaking of the devil, I can see Mingyu flirting with the 2nd year girls again. They keep on shrieking it's annoying already.

 

"Such a jerk." Soonyoung stopped eating and turned around to look at what I'm talking about.

 

"If you fall for him, I will shave your head bald." he said with his mouth full.

 

"Tss, no thanks. Dating Infinite's L is much more possible than falling for that jerk." I said while staring at Mingyu.

 

He suddenly turned to my direction and had an awkward eye contact. Then randomly winked at me and laughed, showing his canine.

 

SUCH A PLAYBOY. NOT FALLING FOR THAT -_-

 

"Wonwoo too." Soonyoung pointed Wonwoo with his chopsticks behind me. I turned around to see him. Wearing earphones while eating? So rude. He noticed me staring at him. He gave me a cold look and mouthed "What? Want to die?". I just rolled my eyes.

 

"No way. There's no way I'll be falling for them. It's beyond impossible."

 

"Let's see about that." Soonyoung said then laughed. He will be the one who's gonna enjoy this the most. He just loves it when I'm pissed with other people.