CHAPTER 1

Clash of Classes

CHAPTER ONE

 

-----HANBYUL'S POV-----

"What?! Another quiz?! But we just had one yesterday!" I threw a book at Soonyoung.

 

"Yaa! Why are you angry at me?! Am I the one giving the tests?!" he said while rubbing his arm that I hit.

 

"I am so tired of thisssss!" I dropped my head on my desk. Why do the teachers keep on torturing us?! It's only the first quarter but it feels like the six months have passed already.

 

"Then transfer to class 3 then."

 

"What?! No way! I'd rather die!"

 

"Pssh. You hate them that much?"

 

"It's not the people that I hate, it's the fact that it's the 3rd section. I can't imagine being in there! Aauggh!"

 

My name is Shin Hanbyul, the class president of class 3-2, though I'm not the top 1 in my class. They just voted me because they know I turn into beast mode when it comes to class matters. So they trust me that much. However, having this kind of personality keeps the romance away. I never really had any romance in my high school life, not that I expected it tho. Cuz maybe, I don't know how to deal with boys, I mean I think it's stupid to fall for the guys' tactics. Well maybe because I never experienced them myself. Ugh nevermind.

 

"Shin Hanbyul! Where's Shin Hanbyul?" someone called my name from the door.

 

I heard my girl classmates silently shrieking with each other while the guys where smirking and making looks.

 

I looked at by the door and saw Jeon Wonwoo, the president of Class 3-1.

 

"Over here. What do you want?" I coldly said.

 

"Follow me." then he walked out.

 

My classmates suddenly kept saying "Woaah" and girls are laughing at me. Don't worry, they're on my side. Even though some of them has a crush on Wonwoo, it's been carved in their heads that Class 3-1 are a bunch of jerks. At least that's what we believe.

 

I walked out of the room and followed Wonwoo while he's walking.

 

"Where are we going?" he didn't answer and just kept walking.

 

"Yaa I said where are we going?" still no answer.

 

"Yaa!! Are you deaf?! I said--" he suddenly stopped walking and turned to me.

 

"Aish so noisy! I told you to just follow me!"

 

"If only you just told me earlier you wouldn't get pissed right now!!" I just need ONE WORD OKAY?? What's so hard about that?!  "So cocky."

 

"What? What did you say?"

 

"Nothing. Just continue walking." Why am I even with this guy. -_-

 

We reached the principal's office and Wonwoo entered the room. Tsss, if only he just said we're just going here..

 

"Oh, you're here." We both bowed to her. She's Mrs. Choi, our principal. "Please sit down." We sat at the sofas in front of her desk.

 

"Mrs. Choi, may I know why you called us here?" I asked.

 

"Uh-uh. Not yet. Someone's missing." Huh? There's more?

 

Suddenly, the doorly opened widely. WHAT?!?! KIM MINGYU??! I heard Wonwoo sigh. Kim Mingyu, the president of Class 3-3. He has messy dark brown hair, wearing rubber shoes, necktie undone, and his polo ed.

 

"Am I late?" He said in such a playful manner, smiling so wide that I can see his cute canine. WAIT DID I JUST SAY CUTE?! NO. HE'S NO WAY CLOSE TO CUTE.

 

Mrs. Choi acknowledged him and he let him sit on the sofa in front of me. I'm beside Wonwoo, by the way. He has a nice perfume though. WAIT DID I JUST SAY NICE?! NO. HE'S NO WAY CLOSE TO NICE. What is wrong with me today T^T

 

"Okay. First, I want to ask what you've noticed in here today."

 

"Ah! I'm the best-looking one in here. Right?" Mingyu said with his canine smile.

 

"What?" Wonwoo coldly said with his cold lazy eyes while looking at him.

 

I just smirked because I can't believe he just said that. I never had a proper conversation with him since 1st year and neither do I with Wonwoo. It's just that, we are so different with each other.

 

"Hahaha! Nice one, Mingyu-ssi. I called you three because you are the presidents of the three classes in 3rd year."

 

"Ahh you're right." Mingyu said with amusement.

 

"Ya, are you that stupid?" That was also what I thought but I can't believe Wonwoo said it to him. That's kinda rude, as expected.

 

"Yaa! You think being the top 1 in our batch gives you the right to call anyone stupid? I don't care about you all that I almost forgot you were the presidents in your classes!" Wonwoo just smirked out of disbelief. I was shocked too. So ignorant, as expected.

 

"Aissh, we haven't even started and you're fighting already? This. This is the main problem in your batch. You keep on fighting, you don't have unity at all! That's why I'm looking for a solution for this. And I want you three to work together."

 

"WHAT?!" the three of us shouted in chorus.

 

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! I'LL BE WORKING WITH THESE GUYS?!?!

 

"If you can't work this all out, there will be no gaurantee that your batch will be joining the Interschool Festival in March."

 

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT IS THIS MRS. CHOI?!"

"THIS WON'T WORK!"

"IT'S GONNA BE A COMPLETE MESS."

"WE CAN'T WORK TOGETHER!"

 

"Stop it! If you won't do it, then I have no choice but to disqualify you in the festival." the three of us whined. This is so unfair and annoying. T^T

 

"How can you even win the Sports fest if you don't have unity and teamwork? You want to repeat what happened last year?" We sighed and looked down. Last year? Our batch got defeated by the 1st year. Ugh so embarrassing!

 

"If only the Quiz Bee consists only of students from Class 1, we could've won." There goes cocky Wonwoo again.

 

"Yaa! I told you not to call us stupid!" -Mingyu

 

"Did you hear me say 'stupid'?" *smirk

 

"Ya stop it. Both of you are so annoying." Guys are so childish sometimes ugh.

 

"Your first mission? Know each other."

 

"WHAT?! WHY DO WE NEED THAT?!"

 

"How can you work together if you don't know each other? By next week, I will meet you again and ask you about what you've learned from one another. Your results will affect your grades in Ethics."

 

"WHAT?! THAT'S SO UNFAIR! BUT---"

 

"Uh-uh.  No buts. I think I made myself clear. You can now go back to your classes." We walked outside with our heads down. Waah, I can't believe this is happening! Of all why these two? I don't know who's worse, the arrogant or the ignorant?

 

"Ya. I know that you don't like this either, but let's just cooperate."

 

"I'm not even sure if I can last a week with you." Wonwoo said coldly.

 

"I already have a failing grade in Ethics anyway, so I don't care. Do whatever you want." Waah, as expected from someone in Class 3.

 

They both walked away. UUGGGHH I JUST CANNOT WITH THESE TWO!!!

 

"YAA!! IF THIS DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE OF YOU TWO, I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!"

 

My nightmare begins.