Stuck Between Two

The Secret Map

 

 


 

 

 

Hana's eyes were fixed on a small house with plants and flowers around it, about a few meters from where they were standing. Chanyeol was still carrying her on his back since Suho ordered him to carry her.

 

They stopped when they reached at the front door. Suho went to reach for the door knob and pushed the wooden door, getting in and waited until the other two entered the house along with Hana.

 

Hana's eyes wandered to look the interior design of the house. From the furniture, wall, and the wooden door, everything looked old.

 

 

Sehun glued his eyes on Hana, "I'm watching you, girl. If you have any bad intentions on us, you better stop thinking about that." He noticed when Hana was too busy observing everything in the small house.

 

Chanyeol turned his head to look at her, chortling, "Yeah. You don’t know how scary we could be. Don’t think that we trust you that much. We're helping you because Suho hyung told us."

 

Hana pursed her lips, "I didn’t even ask for that."

 

Suho put down the sword at his waist on a dark brown table. "Put her down, Chanyeol. Let her seat on the chair." Chanyeol obeyed his words and put Hana down carefully on a comfy single couch near with a fireplace.

 

"I'll call Lay. Stay with her," Suho spoke and left, heading to the kitchen. Hana heard voices on the other side of the house but she didn’t want to ask more when she felt Chanyeol and Sehun were giving that piercing gaze on her while their arms were crossed across their chest.

 

 

They were sitting across with her, eyeing her curiously.

 

Hana leaned back, furrowed her eyebrows, "What is it? Why are you guys looking at me in that way?"

 

"I wonder what you're thinking right now."

 

"What kind of person are you? Do you really have evil plan on us? Eoh?" Sehun interrupted. Hana scoffed, "Excuse me. I don’t even know who the hell you are and why you're accusing me as a bad person. I don’t have any ideas about this place."

 

Sehun laughed with her words. He took out the Secret Map from his back pocket and waving it in front her, "We're keeping this. This could be one of your weapons. We can't trust you anything for now."

 

"Aish, how many times should I tell you-" Hana's words were cut off when she saw a few guys were coming to the living room along with Suho. The leader pointed directly to her, whispering something to his friend beside him.

 

 

Hana's eyes were glued on the guy that talked with Suho and his eyes stared down at her swollen ankle. I guess, this is the guy that they mentioned earlier. What's his name, again? Loy? Ley?

 

"May I?" Lay asked politely, to check for it. Hana saw the soft look on his face and she nodded weakly. Lay held on her injured ankle and she bit her bottom lip when he pressed on it to check how bad was it.

 

"Gosh, this is worse. How could you let yourself being injured so badly like this?" Lay said, disbelief when he stared at Hana who was already had no idea how to responds.

 

 Lay moved his hands away from touching her ankle and slowly, his hands were moving to and fro. A light beam appeared from both of his palms and Hana freaked out with the sight of it.

 

What the hell was happening and why would this so-called Lay guy did something to her with that light thing. She wondered with many bad thoughts in her mind.

 

She felt a firm touch on her shoulder to let her remain in her seat when she was about to stand up. It was Suho. "Calm down. Lay is trying to heal you."

 

"Is he even a human?" Hana asked when she saw Sehun and Chanyeol were already burst into laughter with her words, along with the other two members  and how she was freaking out to see Lay doing his job.

 

"There you go. Now, you can walk. But don't do anything that would injure yourself." Lay advised. Hana's hand went to reach her ankle and touch it. It was no longer swollen nor having the sore pain on it. It was back to normal again.

 

Hana gawked, "H-How did you do that?"

 

Lay shrugged, "It's my ability." He grinned with his dimples were shown on both of his cheeks.

 

"That's weird. Suho hyung said that you were chased with a wolf. You even jumped from the waterfall. You're such a freak." One guy with a gray shirt said. His skin was a bit dark compared to the others.

 

 

His lips formed a sly smirk and Hana felt uneasy to see it. Like he had a bad thoughts on her. This one looks like a byuntae.

 

"Yeah. You could die because of the wolf." Chen added.

 

"You must be shocked with what happened earlier. You should get some rest first." Suho spoke and all eyes were on them. "Hyung," Sehun blinked his eyes in disbelief.

 

Their leader wasn’t really that kind with a stranger. He doesn’t usually treat them well and hearing how he told Hana to take her rest, it shocked the members.

 

"You don’t usually treat a stranger like this. Shouldn’t you let her leave this house? What if she's a bad person and has the intention to kill all of us?" Chanyeol get panicked and didn’t care if Hana would hear him or not.

 

Kai nudged at his ribs, telling him to watch with his words. Hana knew that she couldn’t gain trusts from any of them. She happened to be there with the help of The Secret Map. She hoped that they're some kind of good persons that would help her to figure out the place.

 

But it seemed useless.

 

"If she's a bad person, she won't be able to go and fight with us. One person won't be able to fight with twelve guys." Chen chortled when he thoughts about their incredible abilities.

 

Hana's eye grew wide but it wasn’t too obvious. T-Twelve guys?! What the hell!

 

"Let her rest first and we will talk about this later. Keep an eye on her and make sure she won't leave the house. This is an order from me." Suho said. His stern voice made the members to nod their heads without any objections.

 

Hana watched as Suho left to the back. She pouted when she had no idea what she had to do. Only hoping that they wouldn’t do anything bad on her.

 

"Let her rest in the room," Lay told to s. "I need to cook before the others come back home. I need your help, Chen. I can't handle it by myself."

 

Chen saluted, "Alright, sir!" With then, both of them left and headed to the kitchen. Only the three members left and eyed Hana who was still on her seat. She gazed down to the floor when they were staring at her.

 

"Bring her to the room, kids. I got a thing to do." Chanyeol patted on their shoulders and left. Sehun scrunched his nose when his eyes were locked with Hana. Kai was still plastering the smirk on his face.

 

"Follow us."

 

 

 

"Don’t you dare to leave this house or you'd be dead." Sehun said when Hana sat on a bed in a small room with a small window that let the light to brighten up the room.

 

"You're scaring her," Kai said when he noticed the look on Hana's face. "We're leaving now. Let's go." Kai tried to drag Sehun out but the maknae seemed to take the chance to glance at Hana again and stuck his tongue out.

 

Hana rolled her eyes. So childish.

 

Too tired, Hana slumbered on the bed and forgot everything that happened on her. All she wanted was an enough rest after having a long terrible day in a new place that she had no idea where she was.

 

 

 

 

Hana stepped carefully on the dried leaves. She was surrounded with small and big tress with a few bloomed flowers. She didn’t know how she ended up to be there but she could tell that she was in a forest, alone.

 

Her eyes caught a figure standing not far from her. Smiling and it made her to fell calm just by looking at her face. Hana took her steps to get closer to the woman.

 

"Kim Hana," that woman said her name when she reached out her hand to caress on her cheek, softly.

 

"Who are you?" Hana asked as she locked her eyes on the woman. Her eyes were teary when she was Hana's hair. "You're the only one that will bring everything back as before."

 

"W-What do you mean?"

 

"Find the black pearls. It's the only way for you to find your identity."

 

"Black….pearls?" Hana furrowed her eyebrows. The woman carefully took both of her hands and held it tightly. "They know that you're alive. You need to find the black pearls before your 18th birthday. Or else…."

 

"Or else, I'll be dead? Am I right?" The woman nodded her head with her words. Hana chortled when she had no idea what she was thinking about. Why did she mention about the black pearls?

 

"Please, stay safe. The Secret Map will lead you to get those pearls." She said the last words and slowly, she started to disappear with the wind. Hana looked around.

 

She was clueless.

 

What does she mean? Black…pearls?

 

 

 

 

Hana opened her eyes immediately and realized that she was still in the small room. She sat up and brushed her bangs away from her face.

 

"It was just a dream," she muttered under her breathe. She breathed in and out heavily before her ears caught voices from the outside of the room. Hana pushed a blanket away from her legs and stepped on the warm floor.

 

As she was about to get up, someone knocked the door and opened it. Revealing Kai who was there smiling at her. "Oh, you're awake?"

 

Hana smiled, bitterly. "Eoh."

 

"Come out. Suho hyung asked you to join us having lunch together." Kai stood at the door frame. Hana shook her head, "It's fine. I-I'm not hungry."

 

Kai entered the room without saying much and grabbed her wrist, "You're lying."

 

Hana wanted to refuse with it but her tummy started to growl and Kai heard it well. He grinned when Hana shut her eyes for being embarrassed. Oh, .

 

"You're hungry. You should eat something to fill your empty stomach." Hana couldn’t utter a word as he pulled her arm and brought her to leave the room. They walked heading to a dining table with many chair surrounded around it and Hana saw many eyes were staring at her appearance.

 

Lay and Chen were busy serving the foods on the table and caught her in their sights. "Oh, you must be hungry. Come an join us."

 

The awkward situation when Hana being glared by other guys who seemed unfamiliar to her. She made a quick count of the guys around the table and there were twelve of them. She saw Suho sitting at the head of the table, smiling weakly at her.

 

"What are you waiting for? Have a seat." Hana heard him very well and went to an empty seat beside Chen. There were a lot of foods on the table, suited enough with the amount of people in the house.

 

"Whoa, you surely come to the right place." Baekhyun grinned as he realized Hana sat across him. Chanyeol was on his right rolled his eyes with Baekhyun's words. "You don't know her very well. Don't be so nice."

 

"They told me that you were being chased with a wolf and jumped from the waterfall. Was it for real?!" Tao shrieked and Kris beside him, hissed. "Shut up, Zitao. You're too loud."

 

"I bet you're brave enough compared to Luhan hyung. He cried once when he got stuck after climbing a tree. What a dumb." Kai interrupted and fed himself with a spoonful of rice.

 

 

 

Hana wondered who does he meant and saw a baby-faced guy face fell and sent a piercing gaze to Kai. "Don't mention it, Kim Jongin."

 

"He was stating the fact." Sehun added.

 

Hana remained silence even though the others were being so loud during their meal time. She felt too awkward to be the only girl in the house and tried to stay calm and ate the food that had been served. It was too delicious when she took a bite of her meal.

 

"By the way, what is your name? Do you mind to tell us where did you come from?" Hana heard a voice asked and she looked up to see a pair of big eyes staring at her, full of curiosity.

 

 

The others stopped to eat and wondered the same thing as D.O. They were eager to know her real identity.

 

Hana bit her bottom lip. Her legs trembled below the table when she felt twelve pairs of eyes were on her and waited for answers. Not even knowing what she had to do either to tell them the truth or kept it for herself.

 

But she had no one, after all.

 

"A-Actually…I-I…" Hana stuttered. She remembered the words that kept crossing in her mind.

 

Leave for the sake of your life.

 

Don't let this Secret map fall on the other hand.

 

Find the truth before your 18th birthday or else you will die in their hands.

 

Hana eyed each one of them and biting her tongue for being too anxious. Can I trust them? Could they help me to figure out everything?

 

 


 

This story has a long way to go :D

More things will be revealed soon, no worries~

Leave your comments, readers. I love to read how do you feel after reading ^^